Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nat'l Conference Considering Erbil as Settled

Rayzur

Masoum describes Preparatory Committee meeting as "Positive"

Sunday, 12 February 2012 18:27

Baghdad (AIN) –The head of the Kurdistani Alliance in parliament, Foad Masoum, assured that "The meeting of the Preparatory Committee on Sunday is positive," noting that "The political process might witness a settlement for the current crisis."

He stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "All sides agreed upon considering Erbil Agreement as a pre-settled issue," noting that "The blocs also agreed that each bloc should study he proposals of all the blocs."

"Some issues are still of debate but there are no conditions set by the blocs during the meeting," he mentioned, confirming that "The proposals of the blocs will be considered and merged into one proposal."

The Preparatory Committee of the national meeting finished its meeting and decided to hold its next meeting on next Wednesday.

The meeting was attended by The Vice-President, Khudair al-Khuzayi, the Deputy Premier, Ruz Nouri Shawees, the head of the Kurdistani Alliance bloc in the parliament, Foad Masoum, the Head of the Iraqiya Slate in the parliament, Salman al-Jumaili, the representative of the State of Law Coalition, Hasan al-Sinaid, the representative of the Accord Movement, the head of Fadhila bloc, Ammar Tuma, the head of Ahrar bloc, Baha al-Araji, and the head of al-Hal bloc, Ahmed al-Msari, as well as Arshad al-Salihi as a representative of the Turkmen Community.

A presidential statement issued on last Sunday night called for a meeting for the Preparatory Committee which involves representatives for the Iraqi National Alliance, the Iraqiya Slate and the Kurdistani Alliance, in Baghdad.

The political process witnesses complicated disputes that coincided with the US troops' withdrawal especially between the Iraqiya Slate and the State of Law Coalition when the IS decided to suspend attendance of its MPs to parliament sessions to protest "marginalization and monopolization policies" adopted by the Iraqi government./End/

AND in another Article From Todays News About the Same

Blocs agree upon involving Erbil Agreement within agenda of upcoming meeting, says Jumaili

Sunday, 12 February 2012 17:28

Baghdad (AIN) –The head of the Iraqiya Slate's bloc in the parliament, Salman al-Jumaili, announced that "The political blocs, during the meeting of the Preparatory Committee which was held at the parliament building on Sunday, agreed upon holding another meeting on next Wednesday for setting the agenda of the upcoming national meeting."

Speaking to All Iraq News Agency (AIN), he said "The meeting resulted in agreement over involving all the articles of Erbil Agreement that are not implemented yet within the agenda of the upcoming national meeting."

"The blocs will resume their meetings on next Wednesday to set the final agenda of the national meeting," he concluded.

The Preparatory Committee of the national meeting finished its meeting and decided to hold its next meeting on next Wednesday.

The meeting was attended by The Vice-President, Khudair al-Khuzayi, the Deputy Premier, Ruz Nouri Shawees, the head of the Kurdistani Alliance bloc in the parliament, Foad Masoum, the Head of the Iraqiya Slate in the parliament, Salman al-Jumaili, the representative of the State of Law Coalition, Hasan al-Sinaid, the representative of the Accord Movement, the head of Fadhila bloc, Ammar Tuma, the head of Ahrar bloc, Baha al-Araji, and the head of al-Hal bloc, Ahmed al-Msari, as well as Arshad al-Salihi as a representative of the Turkmen Community.

A presidential statement issued on last Sunday night called for a meeting for the Preparatory Committee which involves representatives for the Iraqi National Alliance, the Iraqiya Slate and the Kurdistani Alliance, in Baghdad.

The political process witnesses complicated disputes that coincided with the US troops' withdrawal especially between the Iraqiya Slate and the State of Law Coalition when the IS decided to suspend attendance of its MPs to parliament sessions to protest "marginalization and monopolization policies" adopted by the Iraqi government./End/

AllIraqiNews 12 Feb 2012

• Upvote 14

Yay and woo hoo...........

Bet it's already BEEN done and they are just now telling about it in the news.............wouldn't be surprised to see it in the Gazette this week!!!! Just like I truly feel that there are so MANY things that are already done, just not common knowledge, yet............. :D

As Far As I'm Concerned Its Settled ! C'mon Shabbi + On Wednesday Start The RV Conga Line !

B) B) B)

Thx for the post Rayzur. ;)

IN MY OPINION SHABBIE WILL NOT PULL THE TRIGGER, THE GOI IS NOT FULLY FORMED OR AT LEAST IT HASN'T BEEN ANNOUNCED AND CHAPTER 7 STILL LINGERS.. SHABIBI EXACT WORDS HE WANTED A FULLY FUNCTIONAL GOVERNMENT, BEFORE HE PULLS THE TRIGGER..DON'T ASK FOR A LINK, BUT I REMEMBER THOSE WORDS BACK A FEW YEARS NOW..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 5

IN MY OPINION SHABBIE WILL NOT PULL THE TRIGGER, THE GOI IS NOT FULLY FORMED OR AT LEAST IT HASN'T BEEN ANNOUNCED AND CHAPTER 7 STILL LINGERS.. SHABIBI EXACT WORDS HE WANTED A FULLY FUNCTIONAL GOVERNMENT, BEFORE HE PULLS THE TRIGGER..DON'T ASK FOR A LINK, BUT I REMEMBER THOSE WORDS BACK A FEW YEARS NOW..

I believe your right, I remember that too and they were not going to have a full government until the troops left. well that didn't happen because Allawi and his idiots started the boycott. Good point you make mrref...thanks for the reminder..

+ for you....

That article was in May, I'll try and find it but I have Sunday family dinner going on too.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

I'm Hoping the Good News about a previous agreement on the implementation of Erbil, by all the blocs, means the missing GOI positions have been decided upon, just not announced. I'm praying they have the Big Bang Theory in place, "Badda Bing, Batta Boom" all things are planned to happen simultaneously, including, the seating of a complete GOI, and from that, comes HCL, followed by Chapter VII. The Whole World is watching and Iraq knows it!

Good news... Now if everybody will play nice on Wednesday ( for once ) maybe they can get this show on the road.

Well my friend you can wish in one hand and crap in the other..Which do you think is going to fill first? :D

Even though i agree with you i still have to be a little optomistic. I like the fact that these guys are stringing meeting together and they don't have a week off planned in the near future but, these clowns (No Offense Thug) can't seem to agree on anything.

PS I blame Maliki....Who's with me

• Upvote 1

Well my friend you can wish in one hand and crap in the other..Which do you think is going to fill first? :D

Even though i agree with you i still have to be a little optomistic. I like the fact that these guys are stringing meeting together and they don't have a week off planned in the near future but, these clowns (No Offense Thug) can't seem to agree on anything.

PS I blame Maliki....Who's with me

my opinion of maliki is mixed while he has been bashed in article after article you have to wonder whos behind the info you get on maliki ive heard hes our man with the plan for an rv while at the same time ive also read articles claiming he is a bad person with ties to bad people i just dont know about this maliki guy

my opinion of maliki is mixed while he has been bashed in article after article you have to wonder whos behind the info you get on maliki ive heard hes our man with the plan for an rv while at the same time ive also read articles claiming he is a bad person with ties to bad people i just dont know about this maliki guy

It just seems to me that every time there is a bump in the road that is forged out of stupidity Maliki is involved. It may be the author of the articles painting a picture from a personal hatred or maybe it's just me. My opinion leans toward the lining his pocket and keeping old hatred alive. Mayby I'm wrong, lord knows it wouldn't be the first time.