Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article 140, oil and gas law are in our demands - Kurdish MP

rockhound60

2/11/2012 3:20 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Kurdish Alliance MP Shwan Mohammed Taha said today that Article 140, the oil and gas law, and partnership in the Iraqi government are to be included within the Kurdish paper submitted to the National Conference. "The quick implementation of Article 140, the oil and gas law, the Peshmerga question, and balance and partnership in the Iraqi government, particularly in the security establishments are the main topics of the Kurdish paper," Taha told Aswat al-Iraq. He added that the Kurdish paper touches on all parts of Iraq, not only Kurdistan. He confirmed that the political blocs have agreed not to include any case connected with the judicial system, including the case of Vice-President Tariq al-Hashimi. Earlier today, a Kurdish Alliance MP said that including the case of Vice-President Tariq al-Hashimi and Deputy Premier Saleh al-Mutlaq will only bring further problems to the National Conference. http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(zqiy5g55ukgozaz0kuf1kqvp))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=146868&l=1

• Upvote 5

Oh my! Look at this lovely quote:

"The QUICK implementation of Article 140, the OIL and GAS LAW, the Peshmerga question, and balance and PARTNERSHIP in the Iraqi GOVERNMENT, particularly in the SECURITY establishments are the main topics of the Kurdish paper,".

Looks like we are quickly trying to get the HCL, the Erbil Agreement and the damn security ministers done all at once. And Who knew the word QUICK was even in those d-bags' vocabulary?!?

• Upvote 7

Oh my! Look at this lovely quote:

"The QUICK implementation of Article 140, the OIL and GAS LAW, the Peshmerga question, and balance and PARTNERSHIP in the Iraqi GOVERNMENT, particularly in the SECURITY establishments are the main topics of the Kurdish paper,".

Looks like we are quickly trying to get the HCL, the Erbil Agreement and the damn security ministers done all at once. And Who knew the word QUICK was even in those d-bags' vocabulary?!?

Bears repeating....QUICK = Sooner than soon th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

nice art RH +1, U 2 SSI

There has been a lot of great things going on lately, and with my first childs due date being today, I'm waiting on a world of change. I pray they get this done and RV this week. I'd love to be an "at home" father with a large family and a life of incredible memories to share and experience with them.

Great Article, +1, and Go RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2/11/2012 3:20 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Kurdish Alliance MP Shwan Mohammed Taha said today that Article 140, the oil and gas law, and partnership in the Iraqi government are to be included within the Kurdish paper submitted to the National Conference. "The quick implementation of Article 140, the oil and gas law, the Peshmerga question, and balance and partnership in the Iraqi government, particularly in the security establishments are the main topics of the Kurdish paper," Taha told Aswat al-Iraq. He added that the Kurdish paper touches on all parts of Iraq, not only Kurdistan. He confirmed that the political blocs have agreed not to include any case connected with the judicial system, including the case of Vice-President Tariq al-Hashimi. Earlier today, a Kurdish Alliance MP said that including the case of Vice-President Tariq al-Hashimi and Deputy Premier Saleh al-Mutlaq will only bring further problems to the National Conference. http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(zqiy5g55ukgozaz0kuf1kqvp))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=146868&l=1

Those are parts of Erbil agreement. Few days ago (last week), they said they were ready to announce the implimentation of Erbil agreement. Great news. :)

There has been a lot of great things going on lately, and with my first childs due date being today, I'm waiting on a world of change. I pray they get this done and RV this week. I'd love to be an "at home" father with a large family and a life of incredible memories to share and experience with them.

Great Article, +1, and Go RV!

Griffster, Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your first child! I never knew how much love that I had within my sole and was able to give, until the day my Daughter was Born!!!

• Upvote 1

I hope this is good news. Today is a down day and I think it is already too late for it to be quickly done.......however, if it happens tomorrow all will be ok....Please, someone tell me to relax it will happen. Ok...thanks, I feel better, now I think the RV will happen soon and not Iraqi soon emot-woot.gif Be excellent to each otherth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I hope this is good news. Today is a down day and I think it is already too late for it to be quickly done.......however, if it happens tomorrow all will be ok....Please, someone tell me to relax it will happen. Ok...thanks, I feel better, now I think the RV will happen soon and not Iraqi soon emot-woot.gif Be excellent to each otherth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Relax Kosman IT WILL HAPPEN.

• Upvote 3

Relax Kosman IT WILL HAPPEN.

Thanks, I am relaxed now, just one of those days here. Next time I make a career choice this will not be it. tongue.gif At least now there are two colors here, the normal brown and white from snow....I really want to see something greencool.gif Anyway, time to eat, I wonder if they will have chicken tonight?

So Did They Hold Their National Convention Meeting Today Or Was It Postponed ? :blink:

I Know That There Were Articles This Week Alluding That It Would Be Postponed. :o

I Lost Track During This Weeks Iraqi Hokie Pokie Dance If The Right Foot's In Or If The Right Foot's Out ?

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

So Did They Hold Their National Convention Meeting Today Or Was It Postponed ?

I Know That There Were Articles This Week Alluding That It Would Be Postponed.

I Lost Track During This Weeks Iraqi Hokie Pokie Dance If The Right Foot's In Or If The Right Foot's Out ?

Oh, I thought they were on the LEFT FOOT!! :wacko:

Now You're telling me they're supposed to be on the RIGHT? :blink:

Come to think of it

When you put Dancing and LEFT feet together..! :confused:

Now I see the problem...

THEY DON'T WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS!!! :o

CAUSE they're playing Hokie Pokie!!

Come on people...

That HAS TO BE the reason for the DELAYS... :eyebrows:

Thanks for FUN and making us laugh DinarThug... + for you

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 2

So Did They Hold Their National Convention Meeting Today Or Was It Postponed ? :blink:

I Know That There Were Articles This Week Alluding That It Would Be Postponed. :o

:D :D :D

They set the date for Wed. :)

• Upvote 2