Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chuck Norris

Alex38

From MIG:

Feb 11 10:57 AM [..TS] 11:45 AM [royalheir] ..TS I haven't said anything about this. However, last week I went in and talked again with my personal banker, who has never given ANY answers about IQD cash in. She would say, "Right now, we do not handle the IQD". Actually is was this week... Monday. I ask like this, "I know you can not say anything right now. However, IF the IQD became tradeable, being's you cash in currency (exchange) , would you THEN trade IQD?". She said, Yes. IF it becomes tradeable....Then I asked, "Would you beable to handle a size group that would be coming with me?" She said, "Yes". Then I asked, "How?". And she said, "We would work after hours." Then we left out. When we got in the car, she came out in parking lot with her bank manager and had us roll down our window. Remember this is outside bank in parking lot. She introduces me to her bank manager... more..

..She introduces me to her bank manager. And I asked the manager, about cashing us in . The manager was extremely friendly and wanting to talk. She said she would even stay open on Saturday. I told her we were on an immediate time frame, like same day. She said they would keep the bank open all night that day if I needed them to. Inside the bank they did not give that info. The banks WILL work with you and they WANT you to get that HIGH rate. More for them. It was a CHASE bank.

They must LOVE knowing thet EVERY time they post one of these, Chuck Norris punches a kitten. Bastards!!! :angry:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

They must LOVE knowing thet EVERY time they post one of these, Chuck Norris punches a kitten. Bastards!!! :angry:

Yeah... we all know Chuck Norris would rather be punching a banker... preferably into next week! tongue.gif

I guess I'd better speak nice about bankers.. since I have to go through that process to cash out... "well Hello banker!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Yeah... we all know Chuck Norris would rather be punching a banker... preferably into next week! tongue.gif

I guess I'd better speak nice about bankers.. since I have to go through that process to cash out... "well Hello banker!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

***///

Yes - I'd rather he punched Pumper.

Please, please, no more slapping, punching, harming kittens! :(

How does Chuck feel about this term still being bandied about?

I'm pretty sure he wouldnt like it much!

• Upvote 1

From MIG:

Feb 11 10:57 AM [..TS] 11:45 AM [royalheir] ..TS I haven't said anything about this. However, last week I went in and talked again with my personal banker, who has never given ANY answers about IQD cash in. She would say, "Right now, we do not handle the IQD". Actually is was this week... Monday. I ask like this, "I know you can not say anything right now. However, IF the IQD became tradeable, being's you cash in currency (exchange) , would you THEN trade IQD?". She said, Yes. IF it becomes tradeable....Then I asked, "Would you beable to handle a size group that would be coming with me?" She said, "Yes". Then I asked, "How?". And she said, "We would work after hours." Then we left out. When we got in the car, she came out in parking lot with her bank manager and had us roll down our window. Remember this is outside bank in parking lot. She introduces me to her bank manager... more..

..She introduces me to her bank manager. And I asked the manager, about cashing us in . The manager was extremely friendly and wanting to talk. She said she would even stay open on Saturday. I told her we were on an immediate time frame, like same day. She said they would keep the bank open all night that day if I needed them to. Inside the bank they did not give that info. The banks WILL work with you and they WANT you to get that HIGH rate. More for them. It was a CHASE bank.

yep there getting more willing........too talk..... especially when the people acutely go in(the bank) and talk in person .....not on the phone ......like most people smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From MIG:

That is a very weird post. Maybe you just aspire to be a stand up comedian, OR just wanting to stir up "Poo-ru" BS :o:o:o

• Upvote 1

Some of us actually know what a "Personal Banker" is... Suffice to say you don't meet one in a bank :lol: (You meet them on your yachet, in your livingroom, at your beach house...)

For the record, your favorite teller is not a "personal banker" and beyond that, folks like us aren't given the time of day by the likes of them. :rolleyes: ( you need to already be a big fish)

Still I need to print these guru posts, as i've run out of TP and I need something soft and without any hard backing to wipe my bottom. :unsure:

Edited by Griffster
  • Upvote 1

I have been edited for calling the "Gurus" "Poo-rus" If you are willing to call them out personally why won't you just call em for what they are. Disengenious pieces of "S".Have a happy :tiphat:

Well then maybe you don't know the meaning of the word. Your friend

MR

Edited by wingit

You got me, i saw Chuck Norris in a thread and I had to go there. Then i found another bank story..

When i visit Chuck at his vacation house on the sun next week i'm gonna tell him what you all said and he's gonna round house kick the sun into the earth.... All because you said he punches kittens.

• Upvote 1