Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May dinar is equal to the dollar!

yota691

JayP,

Thank you for having the courage to speak up about the "delete the zero" articles. I believe many have stopped posting because of this very topic and the bashing they received for posting these very thoughts. IMO, a healthy discussion about our investment is much more helpful to us than the constant bashing that goes on here when someone does not agree with one's post. It can be misleading to readers when they see "delete the zeros" and are then made to believe it's a good thing for us when, in reality, it does not seem to be. Yes, there are many opinions on what exactly that phrase means, but both sides of the debate should be allowed and accepted so investors can educate themselves on the subject. I also do not believe that conversations like this should be sent to the "lop" section because, as an example, this conversation is discussing a particular news article. I for one appreciate your comments and agree with all your posts in this thread 100 percent.

Good evening,

Kimberlye B)

Ditto! You said it perfectly!

• Upvote 1

Stryker-tried to even you out with pluses for all the neg's the lobsters were giving you. It is amazing how they flock together. LOL! They want to express their opinion, but want to neg all of us that express ours. Just remember that someday-hopefully soon-we will have the last laugh. My glass is half full....absolutely. I would not have bought into this investment if I thought any other way. Not sure why the lobsters even bothered to invest. Nor why they continue to hang around if they do not believe we are going to come out with a RV. I guess I think all of us accept the idea of a RD, but most of us feel it will either come later after an RV or the RV will follow the RD immediately. I never understand why the lobsters feel the need to educate us in what we already know. I won't debate it with anyone. I don't need to. I read the articles, I listen to those that have done research, and make my own decisions. I certainly don't need anyone to tell me how I need to believe. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion, I just think some need to show some respect to others on this thread.

• Upvote 2

Stryker-tried to even you out with pluses for all the neg's the lobsters were giving you. It is amazing how they flock together. LOL! They want to express their opinion, but want to neg all of us that express ours. Just remember that someday-hopefully soon-we will have the last laugh. My glass is half full....absolutely. I would not have bought into this investment if I thought any other way. Not sure why the lobsters even bothered to invest. Nor why they continue to hang around if they do not believe we are going to come out with a RV. I guess I think all of us accept the idea of a RD, but most of us feel it will either come later after an RV or the RV will follow the RD immediately. I never understand why the lobsters feel the need to educate us in what we already know. I won't debate it with anyone. I don't need to. I read the articles, I listen to those that have done research, and make my own decisions. I certainly don't need anyone to tell me how I need to believe. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion, I just think some need to show some respect to others on this thread.

Aint that the truth. Most really do not participate except for the articles which have deletion of zero's in them. Jay P may not be an RV Guru, but in my book he is a RD Guru. He is not note worthy, we have heard it all before. I mean think about it he signed up in January and now he is the Lopster poster child.

Time for ignore. Don't leave home on your camel without it.

• Upvote 1

Aint that the truth. Most really do not participate except for the articles which have deletion of zero's in them. Jay P may not be an RV Guru, but in my book he is a RD Guru. He is not note worthy, we have heard it all before. I mean think about it he signed up in January and now he is the Lopster poster child.

Time for ignore. Don't leave home on your camel without it.

See... there you go again with the insults and bashing rather than useful discussion. Let me ask, what do you have to gain by labeling people names just because you do not like hearing facts. The truth is, the things that YOU gave stated have all been heard as well by the likes of Okie, GET team, and the rest of the pumpers out there. You have yet to provide any useful feedback with any evidence oth evidence to support how I have been wrong in anything.

I am here for information, and would appreciate some useful information and evidence to help us figure this all out one way or the other, minus the hype and pumping.

That said... as I have asked previously, do you have any evidence to support that I am wrong in anything I have stated or is labeling people and name calling the only thing you have to discredit someone. Have you considered proving me wrong and if you cannot than maybe consider that there may be something to what I have been trying to tell you....

• Upvote 2

http://www.financial-planning-techniques.com/How-Money-Becomes-Worthless.html

The article title is

'How money becomes worthless'

Redenomination is one of the subjects :D

Didn't Shabbily say he wanted his currency to be the strongest in the ME?

Do you have anything where he stated that as so? That would be great to see. There are plenty out there including today where they state that they currently have the strongest currency which is true since they are backed 100% by reserves... that is what they are referring to though when they say that..

The director of a money transfer companies abroad Sami Rashid: I think that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens, and will drop the phenomenon of trading blocs, the large cash used by the Iraqis since the nineties.

RD/LOP is a value-neutral event. How can their citizens have more purchasing power if everything is adjusted accordingly..?

• Upvote 5

RD/LOP is a value-neutral event. How can their citizens have more purchasing power if everything is adjusted accordingly..?

Well, that is a great point. They state it in the quote you posted right there.

"I think that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens"

This person believes that lifting the zeros will increase confidence, and 'WILL" lead to increased purchase power. This means that initially it may be a revenue neutral event, but by creating more confidence and use of the Dinar over the dollar in the markets, it will lead to a gain in value over time if not immediately at the same time as the implementation of the deletion of the zeros. So if they initially begin with .86, then it can eventually increase more over time, and eventually, if not right away make it's way to the dollar, if not higher. This is actually a very positive statement, as this person believes that it will have more purchasing power. This is what I am hoping for in this, that even if they were to redenominate, and the new currency having a rate of .86, that we will still stand to make a profit over time, even if we need to exchange our notes 1000 to 1 old for new. I will be happy with whatever gains I make on this investment, as long as it does not result in a loss in the end. :)

Edited by JayP

"I think that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens"

This person believes that lifting the zeros will increase confidence, and 'WILL" lead to increased purchase power. This means that initially it may be a revenue neutral event, but by creating more confidence and use of the Dinar over the dollar in the markets, it will lead to a gain in value over time if not immediately at the same time as the implementation of the deletion of the zeros. So if they initially begin with .86, then it can eventually increase more over time, and eventually, if not right away make it's way to the dollar, if not higher. This is actually a very positive statement, as this person believes that it will have more purchasing power. This is what I am hoping for in this, that even if they were to redenominate, and the new currency having a rate of .86, that we will still stand to make a profit over time, even if we need to exchange our notes 1000 to 1 old for new. I will be happy with whatever gains I make on this investment, as long as it does not result in a loss in the end. :)

They are using the word WILL because the zeros has not been deleted yet.

An increased in confidence will lead to the use of dinar...BUT that does not necessarily means an increase the purchasing power, not immediately anyway.

I'm sure by now you are quite familiar with LOP scenario ~ that during the exchange/transition period, the rate would be locked for a certain period of time, could be 2 yrs for Iraq. So during the 2 yrs period, you will not see any increase in the value, hence no increase in the purchasing power of the citizens.

And that is contrary to what was said by the finance committee and the person quoted in this news. :) ~ that deleting 3 zeros would increase the purchasing power of the CITIZENS.

Edited by zul

JayP i wish i would have gotten on yesterday. Looks like i missed all the excitement.... lol . I read all of the links you have brought to the post. None of them ever mentions " deleting the zeros ". So to use them as a bases to back up your theory is an error in your part. While it is true that noone knows exactly how this all will play out and we may be just breaking even on this investment, lets just let it play out. I am not sure one way or the other. What doesnt make sense to me is the value of the new currency after the Saddam notes were changed out was 1 for 1. To depleat the currency down to the levels they have and then lop it off is not fair to the citizens of Iraq that have had to suffer for all of these years. If you step back and really think about it, it is a real injust. The right thing to do in this situation is to give back the value to the people of Iraq. One thing i do know is we are just a zit in this investment and big money is incharge. The people running this show are the people incharge of the Central banks and that is one of the richest families in the world. They dont just give money away for no reason.

• Upvote 1

Since this Jay P person spent so much time yesterday and into the night trying to convince everyone that this will be a lop, I have decided to breakdown this article word by word, line by line so even a lopster can understand it. Now as you will see, it comes down to two small words in his numerous hours of debate, two words in this complete article.....delete zeros...here we go....oh. I'm sorry and the examples of other countries that have dropped the zero's..more on that as we go..but I am also going to go over the three Phases as we go...highlighed areas are quotes from the article in hopes of making it easier to read.....

Mohammed Saleh said that the bill included proposals for a new currency and the categories that bear and details of technical and economic........first off its a bill that includes proposals and within this bill he is saying that the new currency will have new categories which we have heard many times...lower denominations 1, 5. 10, 50, 100......details of technical and economic......this is all the new banking regulations like Basel 3, international wiring, etc...

Just wanted to point out Phase 1 here......printing of new currency, sounds like it would possibly go along with this, IMO it does........I also want to point out that parts of this article are old, recycled from last year...I'm not going thru all these pages but I think it was brought up a few times.....

Saleh pointed out during the permit media...deputy governor Saleh looks to be talking to someone from the media, not sure what permit means except maybe specifically someone that covers permits in the media maybe...

to change the currency......no Saleh is talking about Phase 2 that he has told us in other statements to the news..

and delete zeros decision of the executive and approved by the legislature,.......looks like they have already made a decision by the executives and it was approved by the legislation...this in my opinion is a done deal...OK now this and this alone is where JayP is basing his debate on how you may interpret the meaning of these two words....delete zeros....in this article...

I want to stop here and review all the words that have been used by Shabibi, Saleh and others when referring to the zero's:

delete....... of course and really the one we are talking about here but I think it is important for us to all remember the zero has many words that have came before it...

remove....now this one is the one that Shabibi uses every time he talks about the removal of the zero's...and my personal favorite one..

lifting.....used alot

increasing....wow is what we say when this one has been used..

dropping.....lopsters really go after this one too..

if anyone has another feel free to us it but lets stick to the word delete because that is what is used in this article and I don't want Jay P to have any excuse that I am trying to lie to you good people or pump you in any way...

OK, here is the definition of the word delete from the Free Dictionary...

Verb

1. delete - remove or make invisible; "Please delete my name from your list"cancel, remove, take away, withdraw, take - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"

rub out, score out, wipe off, erase, efface - remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing; "Please erase the formula on the blackboard--it is wrong!"

excise, expunge, scratch, strike - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line; "Please strike this remark from the record"; "scratch that remark"

2. delete - wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information; "Who erased the files form my hard disk?" erase recording, transcription - the act of making a record (especially an audio record); "she watched the recording from a sound-proof booth" take away, take out - take out or remove; "take out the chicken after adding the vegetables" demagnetise, demagnetize - erase (a magnetic storage device)

3. delete - cut or eliminate; "she edited the juiciest scenes" blue-pencil, edit censor - subject to political, religious, or moral censorship; "This magazine is censored by the government"

delete

verb remove, cancel, cut out, erase, edit, excise, strike out, obliterate, efface, blot out, cross out, expunge, dele, rub out, edit out, blue-pencil He deleted files from the computer system.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/delete

delete zeros (now remember that this is Phase 3 but the word remove was used in reference instead of delete) bringing in the zero's as the new gets exchanged...

Well folks as you can see it takes on many meanings as a verb.....I do agree with the people like Keepm and truthful1 that this word can be used to mean what happened in Turkey, Romania and Brazil as used in this article a lop......here so Jay P can't say I did not use these example that is being used here in this article.....quote;..do not forget that there are other countries proceeded to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil........ OK we will get back to this in a minute...but remember he is not saying that this is what their going to do, they even use another word.....dropped...when referencing what they did....not delete..he is also saying to the citizens do not worry they did it but he doesn't say this is what we are doing..IMO

Now at this point I want to point out that the ones that have been reading what I've written know that I too have said this could go either way...RV, RD, RI and like Bumper said last night that we all need to be welling to look at all the options we face here with this investment but we don't need to shove our opinions down others throats either...Jay P...

I also what to make something very clear....I could have hit the report button at any time on this guy and talk to Bumper off thread and started a complaint about how he was trying to bully people around here but I did not, I just wanted Bumper to know that once again we have a trouble maker in our mists....He is intitled to voice his opinions and what makes it sad he has some good points but its in the way he goes about how he wants and chooses to express them...IMO....I also am doing this not to start this guy back up but to try and end this thing right here and now. We have in my opinion the best days upon us right now and I'm note here to convince the lopsters that we are in a great investment...they already have their minds made up...not you Keepm, I don't consider you even close to being a lopster and that's because you look at both sides of this investment...and I really believe he is starting to see it too....

and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken among other factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators in the favor of the view that This law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects you need during the next phase, which will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.....this complete paragraph reminded me of several articles that we read last you...so I think the part above this is telling us it is a done deal...the only part that we don't know is how the two words play out....IMO, this is explaining what got us here and how it needs to be implemented...

This law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects you need during the next phase,....next phase....the Phases that I have referenced and that Saleh as talked about many times....will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency...loping will not do this IMO.......which will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.....how much is the big question....OK moving on..

He described the favor of a system of cash payments of the current Iraqi regime miserable, noting that the largest denomination in which value does not exceed twenty dollars, confirming that the deletion of zeros will enhance the value of the Iraqi currency, and reduces the cost of handling cash, The currency in its present estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, making the process of dealing monetary cost is high..........not going in to detail here because this is simple, they ether remove the large 25,000 notes which value does not exceed twenty dollars....from circulation or devalue them by three zero's...I and many others here choose to say that they are going to remove them from circulation..that's all..... we just don't know for sure period...Jay P doesn't and neither do I....100%

And about the fears rigging of the new currency in the event were issued or it will affect negatively on the economic situation, responded in favor: that it reflects the look bleak, do not forget that there are other countries proceeded to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil without being its economy to shocks and thus Iraq is not engaged in an unknown water or walking on the road did not knock him one before is likely to include the new currency for the population to the side of a coin paper..........IMO Jay P he is pointing out the RD no debate here, you have us, like you said you are just trying to help people not make a mistake but what if your wrong, you just cost people a good or great return but if your right we only lose a little or if we look at it the way you do we break even or make a little. See you just may have cost someone not to invest because of your input, my input according to even you give people a chance to make a little or when you are wrong IMO gives them the opportunity to make a great profit. It does amaze me and others why you and your following lopsters want to be in this non profit or little profit endeavor....strange

while the Iraqi dinar until the mid-eighties equivalent of more than three U.S. dollars.....this is history...that tells us what it was..

The director of a money transfer companies abroad Sami Rashid: I think that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens, and will drop the phenomenon of trading blocs, the large cash used by the Iraqis since the nineties.......this guy uses the word lifting...this tells me that he believes its good.....it is in the way you what to interpret the word once again.....

He believed economic analyst Talal Jassim said .......encouraged the central bank to consider the deletion of zeros......this guy uses the word deletion, I really think that everyone is guessing just like us....

Last one...

Jassim added that lifting the three zeroes will lead to an exchange rate of one dollar per dinar where Jassim called to the need to follow the policies of quiet to convince the citizens and getting used to it for a period not exceeding two years........here it can go either way....how are they getting to the exchange rate of one dollar per dinar...lop or no lop ....but we see again the two year period..

I personally believe no lop even after reading this article several times...JMO and will not be answering any questions at this time....thank you all for coming....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 10

Delete three zeroes = lop. Anyone that doesn't think that is sticking their head in the sand. If you want to believe that it's smoke then that is your prerogative, but there has been ample evidence that it DOES NOT mean removing big bills from circulation.

Why would they mention Turkey, Romania, and brazil if they weren't talking about what they did? There have been MANY articles that say Turkey deleted three zeroes in the same article where they talk about Iraq deleting three zeroes.

There have been articles where they state flat out that 1000 dinar becomes 1 dinar.

There have been articles where they talk about a NEW 50 dinar bill being worth what 50,000 dinar is now. If they are not talking about a lop, why wouldnt they just talk about the CURRENT 50 dinar bill being worth that much?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What exactly is a May Dinar?

That is when the RV will take place and you will be bummed that you didn't invest more. CHA CHING.

So many with no balls to go for it. My nephews invested in gold.

They said Iraq is all sand and AK47's. LMAO

HOW MANY WILL SAY.

WOULD HAVE ,

SHOULD HAVE ,

COULD HAVE !

DAM IT

DAM IT.

I CAN'T WAIT TO CALL THE NON BELIEVERS .

PD41

• Upvote 1

Delete three zeroes = lop. Anyone that doesn't think that is sticking their head in the sand. If you want to believe that it's smoke then that is your prerogative, but there has been ample evidence that it DOES NOT mean removing big bills from circulation.

Why would they mention Turkey, Romania, and brazil if they weren't talking about what they did? There have been MANY articles that say Turkey deleted three zeroes in the same article where they talk about Iraq deleting three zeroes.

There have been articles where they state flat out that 1000 dinar becomes 1 dinar.

There have been articles where they talk about a NEW 50 dinar bill being worth what 50,000 dinar is now. If they are not talking about a lop, why wouldnt they just talk about the CURRENT 50 dinar bill being worth that much?

J769, I can respond in the same antagonistic manner as the pumpers since this is their only means to try and discredit those that say something different,, but I will not do so. Instead, I will take the high road and provide the details from other countries that spoke of the same, some of which is from nations that Iraq specifically pointed to. I do appreciate that Stryker in an earlier post took the time to at least break down his thought process, and I will give him credit for the efforts there at least...

"Zimbabwe will re-denominate its dollar by removing 10 zeros from August 1, central bank Governor Gideon Gono said on Wednesday. "

""The Zimbabwe dollar will be redenominated by a factor of one to 10, which means we are removing ten zeros from our monetary value. Ten billion [Zimbabwean] dollars today [Wednesday] will be reduced to one dollar with effective from August 1,"

""The new currency will co-circulate together with the family of bearer cheques ... which shall cease to be legal tender on the December 31 2008," Gono said."

http://mg.co.za/article/2008-07-30-zim-to-lop-10-zeros-off-currency

That article sounds quite familiar to those that we have been reading doesn't it? Maybe someone can break this article down for us to explain how the redenomination that occurred was a figment of our imagination, and what they are talking about here could not have possibly been a redenomination. They spoke about the notes co-existing, and about removing the zeros. Maybe a good explanation of how what they mean in this article is different than what we have been reading is in order. :)

Here is the article from Romania:

"1 July 2005 (RFE/RL) -- Romania today eliminates four zeros from its currency, the leu, as part of efforts to prepare the economy for European Union accession, expected in 2007."

Here we can see they are saying eliminates, not removing as was quoted from the Zimbabwe article. Both used different verbiage, so does that mean that one of them did not happen? Maybe someone can explain to us how this is different than the Zimbabwe article.

http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1059616.html

Here, another line from the Romanian article above, a country that Iraq does point to as an example:

"The new bills and coins will circulate in parallel with the old ones until the end of 2006"

This is another statement quite similar to what we have heard in both the Zimbabwe and Iraqi articles. Maybe someone can explain away how this is different than Iraq and Zimbabwe stating that the notes would co-exist.

In case someone tries to say that what Romania did is any different, here is a quote from the law that was passed for the redenomination in Iraq:

"Art.4.

(1) Starting 1 March 2005 up to 30 June 2006, the prices and tariffs of goods and services shall be displayed in both old and new currency. "

This is what they mean by the notes co-existing, or circulating in parallel of each other.

"Draft legislation to redenominate Indonesia's currency is expected to gain momentum this year as lawmakers and monetary authorities push to drop the last three zeros from the nominal value of the rupiah."

Here Indonesia refers to their redenomination as dropping the zeros. Once again, a different word is used, but it is clear what they are referring to. Maybe someone can explain how this is different than what we have read in Iraq, Zimbabwe, and Romania so far. Was a redenomination there a figment of our imaginations, or is there something else we have missed?

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/NA20Ae01.html

The article then also states:

"The central bank, Bank Indonesia, has backed the move for various reasons, including the need to simplify accounting standards for transactions"

Does this verbiage sound at all familiar to anyone here? <_<

Here is another statement made in the article above:

"During the proposed transition period, prices of goods would be labelled with both the old and new rupiah rates."

Once again, they talk about how the prices would be shown in both the old and the new currency. It then goes on to state:

"Old notes would later be recalled and replaced by new notes where one rupiah would be equivalent to 1,000 of the old bills, according to the proposed plan."

So you can see, the old notes are later going to be recalled, meaning that they old and the new notes would co-exist. Once again, something very familiar to those of us paying attention to what the CBI has really been saying, but maybe someone can explain how this verbiage in this instance means something different.

Let me provide another quote that adds to the above thought, and it goes on to say:

"It's not an overnight change. Bank Indonesia has planned to have a transition period that may run for years in which both currencies - existing rupiah and new rupiah - are accepted as legal tender. Consequently, the public will have time to accept the new currency,"

I think that it is abundantly clear what it means when a nation states that the old and new notes would co-exist, but I will let you guys make up your minds on that.

Iraq has referred to Turkey as an example as well, so in case anyone may say that Indonesia is different, then here is another quote from the same article:

"Martumpal notes that Turkey dropped five zeroes from the lira and had two currencies in circulation for four years before dropping the word "new" from the replacement currency in 2009. Turkey has often been cited as a success in using redenomination to fight inflation and simplify economic transactions that were previously denominated in terms of billions, trillions and even quadrillions, Martumpal notes. :

Sounds quite familiar to the references that Iraq has made to Romania, Turkey, and Brazil in the article we are discussing, wouldn't you agree?

Regarding the pumpers distorted information regarding a redenomination being a devaluation, here is another quote:

"The key to avoiding a sudden currency devaluation during redenomination is public education, according to Johannes Ginting, a market analyst at Monex Investindo Futures. "Preparing the public to accept the new rupiah will take time. During the transition period, prices of goods have to be clearly marked with two currencies to ensure that psychologically people will understand that the value of their money has not dropped," he said."

This is again another point that Iraq has discussed in the past, reassuring the citizens that this change would not affect their purchase power, and will allow for it to increase.

Since I mentioned Turkey above, here is an article discussing Turkey:

"That is when the government drops six zeros from the national currency"

Here they use the term drops. Is this different than eliminates, removes, deletes, all of which we have seen by nations that have discussed their redenominations?

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2004/dec/31/turkey-will-lop-six-zeros-from-its-currency-at/

Here is a definition of what a redenomination is as per the central bank of Nigeria in discussing their plans:

"What is currency redenomination?

Currency redenomination is the process where a new unit of money replaces the old unit with a certain ratio. It is achieved by removing zeros from a currency or moving some decimal points to the left, with the aim of correcting perceived misalignment in the currency and pricing structure, and enhancing the credibility of the local currency. "

Here they use the verbiage remove, so does this mean that the countries that used eliminate, or drop did not redenominate??? I think that history will tell us otherwise.

http://www.cenbank.org/redenomination/newpolicy.asp

Let me leave with this one as well. I think that this was a wonderful document to help those that truly wish to educate themselves on all possibilities, and what a redenomination is. I would recommend taking the time to read it:

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

I would caution those that may listen to those that play word games, and try to distort details with word play, and trying to redefine what an article is saying, because we can clearly see based on this that the use of deleting, removing, eliminating, dropping, ALL refers to a redenomination. Let us not forget this article, that also speaks of Iraq's plans to delete zeros, and the very title of the document:

"Iraq Said To Be Planning Currency Overhaul, Redenomination "

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

Are we to ignore this article??

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

She as been lost for a while now...all we can hope is that she has now been found...God rest her soul....

I was thinking that she should fit right in with singing with the angels. I hope she is at peace now.

JP - I think that where the rub comes in, is that this has been discussed inside and out to the point of adinfinitum. It's kinda like railroad tracks - they're not really connected, yet they are going in the same direction with the appearence they will meet somewhere on the horizon but... they never do; that is why a LOP section was developed. You have good points and express yourself well, so does Stryker. If the debate is to continue it should be in the proper forum. I don't think many doubt your sincerity but this is not the proper forum for the Classic Dinar LOP/RV debate.

GH B)

Well said, George.

That is when the RV will take place and you will be bummed that you didn't invest more. CHA CHING.

So many with no balls to go for it. My nephews invested in gold.

They said Iraq is all sand and AK47's. LMAO

HOW MANY WILL SAY.

WOULD HAVE ,

SHOULD HAVE ,

COULD HAVE !

DAM IT

DAM IT.

I CAN'T WAIT TO CALL THE NON BELIEVERS .

PD41