Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May dinar is equal to the dollar!

yota691

Bumper it is obvious that we have trouble makers in our midst that just like to hear themselves type....

Its one thing to make opinions but another to called people liars...just my opinion....

Wow his our savior people.....we are free from this investment...

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bumper it is obvious that we have trouble makers in our midst that just like to hear themselves type....

Its one thing to make opinions but another to called people liars...just my opinion....

Stryker.. relax, no need to get upset here. I only stated the facts that have happened, nothing more. Is there a reason that people should not be told about that? Is there a reason that you do not want to be put out there?

I will however refrain from insults if you would do the same. You have insulted and called names to everyone that has stated facts that prove that the definition of deleting zeros is what it is. If you state I am wrong, please provide the information to show me how what I have stated is incorrect, and I would appreciate it, but no need for name calling, and bad feelings. Nothing wrong with sharing info back and forth and providing info to support it.

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 2

I know - a real shame. 48 years old with a voice from God - to young to die.

GH

That is too bad. Someone that had every opportunity on this earth, and just squandered it all away with poor decisions. Way to young indeed..

Edited by JayP

So educating people is your mission? Well I don't know if your up on current events but there is more people on this board who are well aware of the guru bla bla....so you really do not need to save us from their rhetoric. However there are some "guru's" that have some interesting input, but for the most part we really do not need you to warn us from them. We know the tango.

For me you would hold more authenticity if you were more interested in participating in the day to day articles from Iraq as opposed to only the articles with delete zero's. It's called participating....you interested? So in my mind your focus is only on the subject matter of RD. Again there is a room for lop talk....it's downstairs. I hear they serve cigars and lopster.....and cheap brandy. Enjoy.

When ever a newcomer shows up will show them the elevator to 1st floor, Lopster 101.....if they have questions. No worries. We won't turn them on to Okie..... ;)

• Upvote 2

Stryker.. relax, no need to get upset here. ... Nothing wrong with sharing info back and forth and providing info to support it.

JP - I think that where the rub comes in, is that this has been discussed inside and out to the point of adinfinitum. It's kinda like railroad tracks - they're not really connected, yet they are going in the same direction with the appearence they will meet somewhere on the horizon but... they never do; that is why a LOP section was developed. You have good points and express yourself well, so does Stryker. If the debate is to continue it should be in the proper forum. I don't think many doubt your sincerity but this is not the proper forum for the Classic Dinar LOP/RV debate.

GH B)

• Upvote 4

JP - I think that where the rub comes in, is that this has been discussed inside and out to the point of adinfinitum. It's kinda like railroad tracks - they're not really connected, yet they are going in the same direction with the appearence they will meet somewhere on the horizon but... they never do; that is why a LOP section was developed. You have good points and express yourself well, so does Stryker. If the debate is to continue it should be in the proper forum. I don't think many doubt your sincerity but this is not the proper forum for the Classic Dinar LOP/RV debate.

GH B)

:twothumbs:

May I ditto that?

• Upvote 1

So educating people is your mission? Well I don't know if your up on current events but there is more people on this board who are well aware of the guru bla bla....so you really do not need to save us from their rhetoric. However there are some "guru's" that have some interesting input, but for the most part we really do not need you to warn us from them. We know the tango.

For me you would hold more authenticity if you were more interested in participating in the day to day articles from Iraq as opposed to only the articles with delete zero's. It's called participating....you interested? So in my mind your focus is only on the subject matter of RD. Again there is a room for lop talk....it's downstairs. I hear they serve cigars and lopster.....and cheap brandy. Enjoy.

When ever a newcomer shows up will show them the elevator to 1st floor, Lopster 101.....if they have questions. No worries. We won't turn them on to Okie..... ;)

Zig.. just to be clear, I got involved in this discussion when I saw people were excited to hear about them talking about deleting zeros. SO, you are saying that telling people what deleting zeros actually means, and what we should be looking for is actually not allowed, so this is not the place, as opposed to what, only pumping allowed here? I am sorry, but I fail to see the logic to that. Only posters allowed are those that pump and do not agree with misinformation.

I provided my facts, and provided the details to explain my position on this matter, and have been open to accepting additional info from others that shows my definition is incorrect, and yet, you or anyone else that has told me I do not have a right to respond unless I am pumping, have yet to provide any proof of your position that I am wrong.

I do apologize if you do not like my information if it is not what you want to hear though, and for those that have been open to a rationale discussion to get to the facts, I appreciate both your responses and your input. I like to think this site was here to help get to the facts :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

Pssssssssssst Zig, the secrets are in the attic. ohmy.gif

You know zig that is so true....they only come out when there is an article that they can use to start conflict, trouble.

You know when people state to others not to get upset, it shows me that that was their agenda in the first place.

Now from the statement that I made did it sound to anyone that I was upset...how about you Bumper...did I sound upset to you?

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GH B)

Understood, thank you.

Let's just get back the topic at hand, rather than everyone taking things personally. The fact is, the article this post is about is regarding the rate going up, and they will delete the zeros to do so, and points out countries such as Brazil, Turkey, and Romania. This is not something that we should be excited about, but what we can be thankful for, is that they have not yet made a final decision to move forward with that plan, so in all reality, we at this point are still looking good. Let's just keep hoping it continues that way, and they decide not to delete the zeros.

• Upvote 1

You know zig that is so true....they only come out when there is an article that they can use to start conflict, trouble.

You know when people state to others not to get upset, it shows me that that was their agenda in the first place.

Now from the statement that I made did it sound to anyone that I was upset...how bout you Bumper...did I sound upset to you?

Stryker.. now it is you that is egging on a debate that is not in good hearted in nature here. Please, either provide some facts, or please quit prodding, and then turning to Bumper to support you. When you start with the "lopster" name, childish name calling, it suggests to me that you seem to take it personal when someone is sharing facts that can be supported, and you need to resort to insults when you hear something you do not like.

Let's just say we obviously agree to disagree, but both points are welcome, and I am welcome to accept all points that can be supported.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Zig.. just to be clear, I got involved in this discussion when I saw people were excited to hear about them talking about deleting zeros. SO, you are saying that telling people what deleting zeros actually means, and what we should be looking for is actually not allowed, so this is not the place, as opposed to what, only pumping allowed here? I am sorry, but I fail to see the logic to that. Only posters allowed are those that pump and do not agree with misinformation.

I provided my facts, and provided the details to explain my position on this matter, and have been open to accepting additional info from others that shows my definition is incorrect, and yet, you or anyone else that has told me I do not have a right to respond unless I am pumping, have yet to provide any proof of your position that I am wrong.

I do apologize if you do not like my information if it is not what you want to hear though, and for those that have been open to a rationale discussion to get to the facts, I appreciate both your responses and your input. I like to think this site was here to help get to the facts :rolleyes:

I believe I made myself perfectly clear. In a way you are no better than the guru's who pump RV, you sir pump RD. Otherwise you would be interested in participating as a community. But you do not choose to do so.

Is that not true?

Stryker I didn't see where you were overly upset.

Just here to make sure that this thread doesn't go south.

Truth be said, no one knows how this is going to go down until it happens! Not the lopsters or the gurus, these articles show so many misdirections that it is impossible to know the 100% truth.

This is pretty much for everyone: Discuss these articles without trying to push your thoughts down someone's throat and if you want people to look at both sides of this investment you must also be open to looking at both sides.

• Upvote 3

Truth be said, no one knows how this is going to go down until it happens! Not the lopsters or the gurus, these articles show so many misdirections that it is impossible to know the 100% truth.

This is pretty much for everyone: Discuss these articles without trying to push your thoughts down someone's throat and if you want people to look at both sides of this investment you must also be open to looking at both sides.

Oh Bumper.....okay...... ;)<_<

• Upvote 1

I believe I made myself perfectly clear. In a way you are no better than the guru's who pump RV, you sir pump RD. Otherwise you would be interested in participating as a community. But you do not choose to do so.

Is that not true?

Zig, we have wasted enough time on these type people, we have supplied them with what they keep debating time and time again.

Go to bed, don't wast your time on this guy, its obvious that he is just trying to cause trouble...ignore him..

I'll say it again..goodnight...

• Upvote 1

JayP,

Thank you for having the courage to speak up about the "delete the zero" articles. I believe many have stopped posting because of this very topic and the bashing they received for posting these very thoughts. IMO, a healthy discussion about our investment is much more helpful to us than the constant bashing that goes on here when someone does not agree with one's post. It can be misleading to readers when they see "delete the zeros" and are then made to believe it's a good thing for us when, in reality, it does not seem to be. Yes, there are many opinions on what exactly that phrase means, but both sides of the debate should be allowed and accepted so investors can educate themselves on the subject. I also do not believe that conversations like this should be sent to the "lop" section because, as an example, this conversation is discussing a particular news article. I for one appreciate your comments and agree with all your posts in this thread 100 percent.

Good evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well said.. thanks Bumper :)

JayP,

Thank you for having the courage to speak up about the "delete the zero" articles. I believe many have stopped posting because of this very topic and the bashing they received for posting these very thoughts. IMO, a healthy discussion about our investment is much more helpful to us than the constant bashing that goes on here when someone does not agree with one's post. It can be misleading to readers when they see "delete the zeros" and are then made to believe it's a good thing for us when, in reality, it does not seem to be. Yes, there are many opinions on what exactly that phrase means, but both sides of the debate should be allowed and accepted so investors can educate themselves on the subject. I also do not believe that conversations like this should be sent to the "lop" section because, as an example, this conversation is discussing a particular news article. I for one appreciate your comments and agree with all your posts in this thread 100 percent.

Good evening,

Kimberlye B)

Thank you for the support Kimberlye... much appreciated.. it is a team effort of everyone of us taking the effort to help each other learn from one another.. :)

• Upvote 3