Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May dinar is equal to the dollar!

yota691

Welllll I'll tell you what until RD education is posted on the only site that matters, CBI I will be concerned. Anything before that or after that is bla bla. We can argue this fohevah and it means diddly ****. Newbies you want to learn about the RD, Lop Section.....knock yourself out!

Back here at the ranch, we wait for the BBQ, and read about watermelon heads and lack of toilets and stuff like that. We do however get an education about a country that is trying to survive its politicians. We are kind of in the same boat. Flick those bics people and sing...."We Are The People....."

Cheers,

Zigs

• Upvote 7

Stryker :lol: Well, if that were somehow to magically happen, I will be happy to do my fair share where it is needed, I am not a greedy man. In the meantime though, rather than telling me to sell lopster somewhere else, maybe you should consider pumping hype with Okie if you only want to view this investment as a guarantee, with no risks of redenomination. They LOVE that stuff over there, but I think that there are plenty here that love to learn the facts and truth here in this place.

:lol::lol::lol: .. :lol::lol: ..not my MO but you wouldn't know that would you...thanks for the neg's..lopsters.

.......mazz27 you know what I think about you...boy

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Stryker :lol: Well, if that were somehow to magically happen, I will be happy to do my fair share where it is needed, I am not a greedy man. In the meantime though, rather than telling me to sell lopster somewhere else, maybe you should consider pumping hype with Okie if you only want to view this investment as a guarantee, with no risks of redenomination. They LOVE that stuff over there, but I think that there are plenty here that love to learn the facts and truth here in this place.

Bravo! Very well said. This whole "Lopster" thing is getting ridiculous and juvenile. It would seem that unless you scream RV at every opportunity, your thoughts are not welcome. I want to wake up rich along with the "Lopsters"!! To me it seems naieve to convince my self that I will undoubtably wake up rich one day and that this is the only possible outcome... I like reading all opinions regarding news articles! If I only want 1 opinion, I could simply read Okies drivel.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Jassim added that lifting the three zeroes will lead to an exchange rate of one dollar per dinar where Jassim called to the need to follow the policies of quiet to convince the citizens and getting used to it for a period not exceeding two years.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11181

Could this mean that they will RD to 1:1 immediately and give the citizens 2 years to get used to it before going even higher, instead of waiting another 2 years for the RD to happen?

• Upvote 1

Welllll I'll tell you what until RD education is posted on the only site that matters, CBI I will be concerned. Anything before that or after that is bla bla. We can argue this fohevah and it means diddly ****. Newbies you want to learn about the RD, Lop Section.....knock yourself out!

Back here at the ranch, we wait for the BBQ, and read about watermelon heads and lack of toilets and stuff like that. We do however get an education about a country that is trying to survive its politicians. We are kind of in the same boat. Flick those bics people and sing...."We Are The People....."

Cheers,

Zigs

well said and +1 emot-worship.gif

got my bic litemot-bulb.gif and waiting on the encore performance from Shabibi emot-drool.gif

• Upvote 1

Saudi is an oil rich country like Iraq. Their currency is pegged to the dollar. The exchange is 3.7 to 1usd. The difference, which is important here, is that the Saudi CB has over $500 billion in total reserves to back up about 1 trillion in their currency.

It is hard to understand how Iraq could back up even a very small RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Saudi is an oil rich country like Iraq. Their currency is pegged to the dollar. The exchange is 3.7 to 1usd. The difference, which is important here, is that the Saudi CB has over $500 billion in total reserves to back up about 1 trillion in their currency.

I hear what you're saying... I do believe though, that if they have indeed reduced the amount of Dinar in circulation to a much lower number than they report, that they could achieve a decent RV using the fractional banking system that the US uses.

If the numbers they report are correct, then I'd have to say an RD is probably the only way. I guess we'll find out "soon" :lol:

• Upvote 2

You all need to listen to breitlingcurrency***********. He blows the lopsters out of the water!

That is a real shame that you think that way. You speak of Breitling as being someone to listen to and trust, meanwhile, it was him that was partially responsible for people incurring higher costs of initial investment, based on his advice that smaller notes would be a safe insurance policy, meanwhile, it was proven, that if they redenominate, it would in fact apply to ALL notes, not just the larger, and he back pedaled on that whole thing.

Then there was the ISX debacle.He would tell people to sign up for this service that he was recommending where people to buy an ISX Report. Well, what he failed to tell people, was that the company that people were sending the money to, was actually a company owned by.... none other than Breitling. He was giving advice, having people buy a product, and failed to mention that it was his company that was taking the money. I do believe that it was reported right here on DV as well. here is the link:

Another thing he tried to tell people was that they already removed 70% of the dinar from circulation. He stated that for all of 2010. I waited to see the 2010 Annual Bulletin, and low and behold, it was not true, and the CBI reports showed no indication that was true at all.

Unfortunately these people get caught in lie, after lie, and yet people follow blindly. People then often wonder and ask why these people do this, why they continually are able to do this over and over, and it is people that put folks like him and the others on a pedestal. My recommendation if you listen to his blogspot show, is that you write in to him, ask him about what transpired with the ISX thing after reading the DV post I provided. See if he is willing to address it, and if he ignores it, and does not even address it, then that should tell you enough right there.

I think we need to wise up, and quit giving the people that are out to take advantage of others justification to continue doing what they do to people. It is all there to see what people like Breitling, another site, Okie, etc have been up to. When a person is caught in an outright lie to make money off of naive investors, why would we continue to follow him?

Edited by TexasGranny
removed address for other site in quote
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You know what Jay P? People here do not need you to tell them who to listen to. They are not sheep, they are adults, and you are not the shepard. Please.....BTW do you have any other interests?

Not sure zigmeister.. the funny thing, is that I was only responding to a post where other people were telling people to listen to pumpers that have been proven to lie to people to take advantage of them, so are you saying that only those that are here to be pumpers and to promote pumpers are allowed to tell people who is ok to listen to? Well, I think that if I know about someone that has lied, I feel a sense of responsibility to tell people about that when someone else is telling people to listen to this person.

As far as other hobbies, guess what, you are here responding on this post for as long as I ;) The other thing I would like to know.. since you are defending this person that has lied, and it has been a proven fact, what reason or rationale would you have to defend his actions, and then tell me I am wrong for pointing this fact out?

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 2

He explained: that the dinar covered in hard currency at a rate of more than (100%), and this rare condition, and has a cash reserve large hard currency than for (60) billion dollars retained by the face of difficult circumstances that may occur in the country, giving the power of the dinar against foreign currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104809-saleh-dinar-is-covered-heavily-by-60b-in-foreign-reserves-goal-is-to-be-equal-to-the-dollar/#ixzz1m89PM6m2

If they have enough to cover the dinar by 100% then two things are possible:

1. They have removed enough from the market place which would allow them to cover an RV. Let's say the have removed from the street the allusive 30 Trillion Dinar or at least cut it to 15T. That means that they have at least $16T USD in their coffers for an RV. IMO.

2. Or, if there is still the allusive 30T dinar on the street, then that would mean they have more than the $30T+ USD to cover an RV.

The $60B in their possession is to handle difficulties that arise in the budget, GOI, etc. (IYO and IMO).

If this is the case, all of the funds are in place and we could RV at any point in time. What they are waiting for are the HCL and the laws that control international commerce.

Will be an interesting Monday.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104809-saleh-dinar-is-covered-heavily-by-60b-in-foreign-reserves-goal-is-to-be-equal-to-the-dollar/page__st__20#ixzz1m89nn8gG

We also have articles that state there will possibly be an RD. And this thread has been tossing this debate around until we are “testy” with each other.

One group says “I believe what they keep telling us!” but which side do you believe? I think we all need to just wait and see. That’s all we can do anyway. They are going to do what they are going to do and all the arguments on either side will change that decision. If we try to know exactly the day they will “push the button”, or the rate they will use is a useless pursuit (IMO). Oh, I know. To some individuals this is fun to debate. Yet there are a lot of us who do not know how to handle a challenge, or others who get uptight and can’t sleep at night. Others blast away with all their caustic comments and sarcastic remarks and insinuations of a person’s intelligence. It may be fun to some, but to others those comments are childish and sophomoric and really only reflect that the person stating such things has a poor argument or none at all.

If you believe it is going to RD and come out where we lose or only get out money back that we invested, then it might be best to rethink your strategy and get out of the investment.

If you think it will RV at 1 to 1 or higher, plan what you need to have in place before it RVs. Spend your time doing that, and when the RV takes place you will be ready.

My opinion is that we are going to RV and we will all be pleasantly surprised. Everything indicates that we are getting close. Even the violence has decreased in the past couple of weeks. (Praise God!) Have a nice evening.

• Upvote 4

Hard to understand :huh::blink::unsure: ...no doubt.....but you need to comprehend that they are dealing with initial do or die issues & in order for them to survie..... they'll need to jump start their current situation in order to survie....whether it makes sense or not ;)

• Upvote 1

Cheers,

Zigs

Bada bing!

Defending this person? Breitling? Hardly. I never listen to him. But I do respect those that do.

You know you remind me of another poster....ridewthme38....had a real hard on for the guru's.

I also notice whenever there is a delete zero article you show up lately. Dejavu.....

I am notsure who ridewithme38 is, nor ever heard of him, but if he had a problem with the gurus that have been less than truthful with people for personal gain by taking money from people, not telling them that services they are pumping is actually owned by the guru.. then I say.. good for that person for pointing it out.

Yes, I do admit though, when I see a delete zero articles, and see people getting excited thinking this is a good thing, I do make it known that they are mistaken so that we can all better be educated about this, and we can then get the people that are less than truthful about this topic to not have the ability to do what they do. The more that are aware of these facts, the better off we are, so that we can start focusing more on the things that are more important to our investment, rather than getting excited over something that is not in our best interest.

jay p is on ignore .......

Nice easyrider.. Ignore the facts.. listen to the pumpers.. not the brightest investment strategy I have heard so far.... Show me one of the pumpers that have said that deleting the zeros is a good thing for us, and have provided any proof of it. Do you not find it odd that none of them have?? Rather bizarre I think...

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 3