Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Exchange Rate Changed

Aqua Dude

heyyyy aqua good posting ,,,, folks don`t freek out when c.b.i. starts their site again and this has not changed in their numbers ,,,, it might take a few days ,,,, soo take all news in stride and link all news togeather for the over all picture ,,,, --------> you forgot the decimal point 3. 85 ;):P my bad 9.75 wheeewwww almost missed that one

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

Nice post. I hope that it's not a miscalculation on their part. I do think that what is going on in Syria and Iran will increase the value of the dinar. When the USD becomes scarece, they will want dinar. It does look promising.

Its nice to see someone on the same page

My source has always said until the US dollar is no longer their dominant source of currency

Nothing will change....

Here's hoping

• Upvote 1

Since I've been paying attention. No article has ever been right about any rate change yet. No article predicted the minor 1170 to 1166 change that last happened. In fact. The articles even got that wrong, claiming a 3.4% change when in fact it was a .34% change. They haven't even corrected that.

Set that crack pipe down and walk away. Take off those goggles.:P

• Upvote 1

$1 per 1000 IQD. Street Value Here. Approximately. Any change is good. Really.

Hey Bot... good to see ya... 972 dinar to 1 USD???... any theory's on what is supposedly happening if any change is good? Is it a preliminary test run to a greater rate hike or do you think they are gonna trickle the rate to death? huh.gif Thanks!

Thanks AD... you obviously have been alert at the wheel... good one! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Each time one of these stories that seem to "reveal" an exchance rate appears, folks make dozens of posts building castles in the sky, only to find out "Sunday" or "Monday" that nothing has changed."Dinar People" are adrenaline junkies.

Can someone loan me a neg for this neg.....I seem to be out this morning.....

Definition of NEGATIVE

1 a: marked by denial, prohibition, or refusal <received a negative answer>; also: marked by absence, withholding, or removal of something positive <the negative motivation of shame — Garrett Hardin>

...b (1): denying a predicate of a subject or a part of a subject <“no A is B” is a negative proposition>

(2): denoting the absence or the contradictory of something <nontoxic is a negative term>

(3): expressing negation <negative particles such as no and not> c: adverse, unfavorable <the reviews were mostly negative>

There's more but I think this says it all....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Since I've been paying attention. No article has ever been right about any rate change yet. No article predicted the minor 1170 to 1166 change that last happened. In fact. The articles even got that wrong, claiming a 3.4% change when in fact it was a .34% change. They haven't even corrected that.

Set that crack pipe down and walk away. Take off those goggles.:P

I posted an article a few days ago that was about upcoming classes for journalists to be trained in.....drum roll......journalism. Nuff said.

One other bit of jouranlism trivia, and I am sure that others see the same thing, but in trolling 10-15 Iraqi sites a day for news, the same article will be posted on 5 sites. Obviously, a press release is released and the "news ?" agency just reprints it. There is no journalism in Iraq. That is why the 3.4% rate was published over and over, day after day. They never even corrected such a blantant mistake as that. You can't even call it journalism, it is simply cut and past.

Thanks for the post!

This is a smug remark to my good friend, Stryker: I would be more than happy to give LOD a negative 1 for you, more than happy, but I have him on Ignore, so I can't see his original post and can't neg him. B)

Ignore. Don't leave home without it.

The best things if life are free.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Can someone loan me a neg for this neg.....I seem to be out this morning.....

Definition of NEGATIVE

1 a: marked by denial, prohibition, or refusal <received a negative answer>; also: marked by absence, withholding, or removal of something positive <the negative motivation of shame — Garrett Hardin>

...b (1): denying a predicate of a subject or a part of a subject <“no A is B” is a negative proposition>

(2): denoting the absence or the contradictory of something <nontoxic is a negative term>

(3): expressing negation <negative particles such as no and not> c: adverse, unfavorable <the reviews were mostly negative>

There's more but I think this says it all....

What a "positive" and uplifting post. The site is much better for it. Says a lot that you are already out of "Negs" so early in the day.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

What a "positive" and uplifting post. The site is much better for it. Says a lot that you are already out of "Negs" so early in the day.

I've been up since 2am putting up with crap like this...

I posted an article a few days ago that was about upcoming classes for journalists to be trained in.....drum roll......journalism. Nuff said.

One other bit of jouranlism trivia, and I am sure that others see the same thing, but in trolling 10-15 Iraqi sites a day for news, the same article will be posted on 5 sites. Obviously, a press release is released and the "news ?" agency just reprints it. There is no journalism in Iraq. That is why the 3.4% rate was published over and over, day after day. They never even corrected such a blantant mistake as that. You can't even call it journalism, it is simply cut and past.

Thanks for the post!

This is a smug remark to my good friend, Stryker: I would be more than happy to give LOD a negative 1 for you, more than happy, but I have him on Ignore, so I can't see his original post and can't neg him. B)

Ignore. Don't leave home without it.

The best things if life are free.

I know Carrello, I just like screwing with him... ;) ......I had a conversation early this morning with a few Maliki haters...out of negs... :D

Great second post by the way....you have alot to learn my friend...a lot...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Loaned you a neg today Stryker. I really hope this site does not crash when the RV is announced. I would like just once chance to say, 'Na na na na boo boo-told you so" to all the lobsters that try to bring us down every day. I wish them no back luck, I hope they benefit just like the rest of us positive thinkers. But I do hope that they start taking a better outlook on life. It is sad that they have such a negative attirude on everything. By the way, I gave LOD a negative not only because he asked, but because of his comment about dinar holders. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but no reason to get nasty about it.

• Upvote 2

Loaned you a neg today Stryker. I really hope this site does not crash when the RV is announced. I would like just once chance to say, 'Na na na na boo boo-told you so" to all the lobsters that try to bring us down every day. I wish them no back luck, I hope they benefit just like the rest of us positive thinkers. But I do hope that they start taking a better outlook on life. It is sad that they have such a negative attirude on everything. By the way, I gave LOD a negative not only because he asked, but because of his comment about dinar holders. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but no reason to get nasty about it.

Adams states he got crash part covered, an when this thing RV we gonna crash Vegas!!

• Upvote 2

This is seriously going to get the lopers all pumped....

yeah, I like a good debate with a loper. It helps me to stay keen on my DD. And it's always fun.

Can't wait to hear "keepmwlknfny" what has to say about this one. Dang, ya just got to luv the loppers too. :hug: Their paradigm of DD is just different than those of us who are non lopsters.

:lol::woot::lol::twothumbs::woot::tiphat::shakehead:

Each time one of these stories that seem to "reveal" an exchance rate appears, folks make dozens of posts building castles in the sky, only to find out "Sunday" or "Monday" that nothing has changed."Dinar People" are adrenaline junkies.

Ah, come on, ya bah hum bug you. :( Dinarians junkies yes, grounded, hum, well some are. ;)

• Upvote 1

I've been up since 2am putting up with crap like this...

I know Carrello, I just like screwing with him... ;) ......I had a conversation early this morning with a few Maliki haters...out of negs... :D

Great second post by the way....you have alot to learn my friend...a lot...

Why all these negs Stryker? I have some +'s no worries.

• Upvote 1

yeah, I like a good debate with a loper. It helps me to stay keen on my DD. And it's always fun.

Can't wait to hear "keepmwlknfny" what has to say about this one. Dang, ya just got to luv the loppers too. :hug: Their paradigm of DD is just different than those of us who are non lopsters.

I see your back neg'ing me again this morning...can't take the truth yea....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Can't wait to hear "keepmwlknfny" what has to say about this one. Dang, ya just got to luv the loppers too. emot-hug.gif Their paradigm of DD is just different than those of us who are non lopsters.

lol....I commented earlier....this would be good if legit, but until the CBI updates and shows it, there is nothing to be excited about.....yet.....its no different from watching currency exchange sites....they dont show the CBIs rate for the dinar, but yet they show the fluctuations because of it being paired to the USD>...

Still waiting to see if they do make the move to an even 1000 like they talked about last week or so..... so if this does have any merit to it, then we should see some more movement "officially" from the CBI....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4

Ah, come on, ya bah hum bug you. :( Dinarians junkies yes, grounded, hum, well some are. ;)

You must remember Keep is actually looking for signs of an RV. He wants it as bad as the rest of us. However there are a few who hold no dinars and talk lop shop that I would love to see their faces when this RV's.

• Upvote 1

10/02/2012 12:46

BAGHDAD, Feb.10 (AKnews)- Funding the Sahwa Councils' members from the national budget is "legal" due to the "significant" role the Councils played in securing the country, an official said today.

Amer Khuzayee, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's advisor for national reconciliation affairs, told AKnews that funding the Sahwa (Awakening Councils or Forces) from 2012 budget does not contradict with the Iraqi Constitution.

The Sahwa forces are not affiliated with any political parties, he said, "but are exploited to counter terrorist cells and restore stability."

The Councils, labeled by the U.S. forces "Sons of Iraq" were shaped in 2006 by tribal leaders in Anbar. After a successful experience in the province, the Councils spread over the other Iraqi provinces, with a total of 100,000 militants.

The Iraqi government has already began recruiting the tribal forces in the Iraqi army and police but the process is too slow.

Each Sahwa member is granted $360 USD ( 350,000 IQD) as his monthly salary.

By Mohammed Tayyeb

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/289109

Thats an excahnge rate of 972 dinars per dollar

Sorry, but the rate of exchange is NOT CHANGED until it shows up on CBI. Your information and deduction is faulty.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1