Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Signed Executive Order On Iran

Scrumdiddles

On February 5, 2012, President Obama invoked the NDAA, which authorizes the use of military force, and issues an executive order declaring the “threat” of Iran a National Emergency. The video below shows this issuance of President Obama executive order which declares Iran’s threat to cut off oil supplies a national emergency.

The executive order directs all government agencies to respond immediately to the threat. It further invokes the authority of the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President the power to launch military action against any nation without the approval of Congress. Ironically, the State of Emergency order also accuses the Iranian central bank of deceptive banking practices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f23uQr7TIMo

http://www.collapsenet.com/free-resources/collapsenet-public-access/must-see-videos/item/6378-obama-signs-executive-order-on-iran

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

......Why would you want to even start a horrendous rumor about us going to war with another country ? Nowhere in this 5 minute or so speech by the Clerk of The U'S' House of Representatives does it mention war. It is a declaration of sanctions placed against Iran, some new but many going back to 1995-96.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

......Why would you want to even start a horrendous rumor about us going to war with another country ? Nowhere in this 5 minute or so speech by the Clerk of The U'S' House of Representatives does it mention war. It is a declaration of sanctions placed against Iran, some new but many going back to 1995-96.

Sanctions are a act of war. Financial war most times. Which is isolationism. One would rather war with someone than to trade with someone.

Sanction: a threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule.

Threatened: state one's intention to take hostile action against someone inretribution for something done or not done.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

the bible clearly states there will be wars and rumor of wars but this is a serious rumor going on and well if we do indeed go to ww3 then so be it nothing we can do then it would be written and well we would just have to prepare for the worst because this economy would really tank the whole world would be in chaos. Lets hope its all talk and nothing actually happens but who the heck knows now adays.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Israel will take care of the butchers in Iran real soon . Watch . Besides Obama does not have the balls to do anything against Iran . He only destroys things , ( our constitution ) in the darkness of nite without any US citizens or even his congress and senate , not that would matter . This tyrant is a sneek and The destroyer of our American way . Don't tread on me , Obama , just don't ... we must vote this scum out .

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

the bible clearly states there will be wars and rumor of wars but this is a serious rumor going on and well if we do indeed go to ww3 then so be it nothing we can do then it would be written and well we would just have to prepare for the worst because this economy would really tank the whole world would be in chaos. Lets hope its all talk and nothing actually happens but who the heck knows now adays.

I agree with you

Hopefully There is no truth to the 2012 prediction but it is possible

• Upvote 2

I agree! twist the words around any way you want, Obama has not signed an executive order declaring war on Iran. Your headline is basically an outright lie meant to sway people to your way of thinking. It is war mongering. Do you WANT a war? Maybe you do. Maybe then you can sit back and say ... I told you so. Well, I suggest you wait until war has really been declared. Your misleading headlines are not, repeat NOT, appreciated.

:angry:

smee2

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I agree! twist the words around any way you want, Obama has not signed an executive order declaring war on Iran. Your headline is basically an outright lie meant to sway people to your way of thinking. It is war mongering. Do you WANT a war? Maybe you do. Maybe then you can sit back and say ... I told you so. Well, I suggest you wait until war has really been declared. Your misleading headlines are not, repeat NOT, appreciated.

smee2

Again I agree with you

where have we seen anything saying he signed that

GOOD CATCH smee2

• Upvote 5

Wait, are you saying that the bible said that there will be wars and so there is nothing that we can do to prevent the current situation from deteriorating into a global world war?

• Upvote 1

Wait, are you saying that the bible said that there will be wars and so there is nothing that we can do to prevent the current situation from deteriorating into a global world war?

You can pray that God's will be done! I guess that means that THERE IS SOMETHING YOU and I can do.

• Upvote 1

Sanctions are a act of war. Financial war most times. Which is isolationism. One would rather war with someone than to trade with someone.

For the ignorant here that have negged this, remember, it was oil sanctions against Japan that brought them into WWII.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For the ignorant here that have negged this, remember, it was oil sanctions against Japan that brought them into WWII.

I don't know where you get your information since its an half assed answer. They were at war way before the oil and Iron embargo.

In 1933, Japan withdrew from the League of Nations (UN)since she was heavily criticized for her actions in China.

In July 1937, the second Sino-Japanese War broke out. A small incident was soon made into a full scale war by the Kwantung army which acted rather independently from a more moderate government. The Japanese forces succeeded in occupying almost the whole coast of China and committed severe war atrocities on the Chinese population, especially during the fall of the capital Nanking. However, the Chinese government never surrendered completely, and the war continued on a lower scale until 1945.

In 1940, Japan occupied French Indochina (Vietnam) upon agreement with the French Vichy government, and joined the Axis powers Germany and Italy. These actions intensified Japan's conflict with the United States and Great Britain which reacted with an oil boycott. The resulting oil shortage and failures to solve the conflict diplomatically made Japan decide to capture the oil rich Dutch East Indies (Indonesia) and to start a war with the US and Great Britain.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do more research flat before jumping into the fray.

On February 5, 2012, President Obama invoked the NDAA, which authorizes the use of military force, and issues an executive order declaring the “threat” of Iran a National Emergency. The video below shows this issuance of President Obama executive order which declares Iran’s threat to cut off oil supplies a national emergency.

The executive order directs all government agencies to respond immediately to the threat. It further invokes the authority of the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President the power to launch military action against any nation without the approval of Congress. Ironically, the State of Emergency order also accuses the Iranian central bank of deceptive banking practices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f23uQr7TIMo

http://www.collapsenet.com/free-resources/collapsenet-public-access/must-see-videos/item/6378-obama-signs-executive-order-on-iran

Scrum you are really reaching for one sir.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

smee2

angry.gif do you want a cough drop or a mint with that sour face of yours. Watch out for the fluoride in your water Smee2.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And all you can come back with is a comment about my sour emoticon?

hahahaha

smee2

Well i was being reserved but now you ask for it. Do you really think that your emotional statement on how you resent the article that i posted is really going to change anything. If you know anything about anything, sanctions are an act of war. Indeed Obama has declared war on Iran. Just because you have a little neg button with not change the fact. You think that your plusses for your uneducated remarks are going to change anything, what kind of fairy land do you live in? Just because you take pride in your snide remarks because your belief system can not handle the truth, is going to change anything, you have another thing coming. Furthermore, i will debate with you on any topic, since you think you are judge and jury on any topic due to your remarks that overwhelming state your discontent of the fact at hand. You have no clue what is happening in this world and how things will unfold. You think this life is nothing but happy happy joy joy, well in your mind it can be anything you want, in reality it is much different. How will change happen for the future if immature, uneducated people like yourself keep saying, nothing is happening "war mongerer", "lier", and any other discredited name you can call anyone that does not agree with your simple minded belief system. So when you can understand what is happening, may i add the information is all around you, how about you keep your uneducated positive seeking statements to yourself. In all due respect. Thank you.

• Upvote 4

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=f23uQr7TIMo

http://www.collapsen...e-order-on-iran

...so is this then, the 'drum beat of war' that someone neg'd me on the other day...or i we just going to sit and have tea and crumpets with them?

• Upvote 1

Well i was being reserved but now you ask for it. Do you really think that your emotional statement on how you resent the article that i posted is really going to change anything. If you know anything about anything, sanctions are an act of war. Indeed Obama has declared war on Iran. Just because you have a little neg button with not change the fact. You think that your plusses for your uneducated remarks are going to change anything, what kind of fairy land do you live in? Just because you take pride in your snide remarks because your belief system can not handle the truth, is going to change anything, you have another thing coming. Furthermore, i will debate with you on any topic, since you think you are judge and jury on any topic due to your remarks that overwhelming state your discontent of the fact at hand. You have no clue what is happening in this world and how things will unfold. You think this life is nothing but happy happy joy joy, well in your mind it can be anything you want, in reality it is much different. How will change happen for the future if immature, uneducated people like yourself keep saying, nothing is happening "war mongerer", "lier", and any other discredited name you can call anyone that does not agree with your simple minded belief system. So when you can understand what is happening, may i add the information is all around you, how about you keep your uneducated positive seeking statements to yourself. In all due respect. Thank you.

Alrighty then! laugh.gif

(cant say i disagree with you, though)

"immature, uneducated people like yourself"....huh? :blink:

Babe...Smee is many many things, like smart, funny, witty, kind, softhearted, warm, loyal and wise...and those are only her bad points. I think u need to restrict the red meat in your diet...but then again, that is what u knuckle dragging, lop earred neaderthals eat I guess.

And when it comes to debates, I'm your huckle berry....let's dance...pick a subject, any subject and I'll blow your little bias, egotistical hide out of the water.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't know where you get your information since its an half assed answer.

In 1940, Japan occupied French Indochina (Vietnam) upon agreement with the French Vichy government, and joined the Axis powers Germany and Italy. These actions intensified Japan's conflict with the United States and Great Britain which reacted with an oil boycott. The resulting oil shortage and failures to solve the conflict diplomatically made Japan decide to capture the oil rich Dutch East Indies (Indonesia) and to start a war with the US and Great Britain.

My half assed answer came from my half assed public school education.

Thanks for correcting me, I think you better illustrated my point. In today's world economy, sanctions are an act of war.

Why keep backing that desperate dog back into the corner? You know sooner or later it is going to attack.