Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali of Dinar Trade " Your all on drugs"

Ali - The Iraqi Dinar is an investment that is going to raise in value over a long period of time. You people that think your going to make a quick million dollars here are clearly on drugs. Its not going to happen.

Roger- Posted the next day. Ali will not be taking anymore calls or doing any shows for a while on dinar,he is tired..

This was clearly a troubled man, some could not believe it was even Ali making these statements. He was despondent and agitated. All was not well in dinar world. He shut down operations not long after this. If I have an option to lock in with a dealer it will be Dinar Banker. Being in business and staying in business account for more than Ali and his bout with the Treasury. I'm staying away from that mess. ... yea its old news, It was just my first dinar thought of the day.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Ali - The Iraqi Dinar is an investment that is going to raise in value over a long period of time. You people that think your going to make a quick million dollars here are clearly on drugs. Its not going to happen. Roger- Posted the next day. Ali will not be taking anymore calls or doing any shows for a while on dinar,he is tired..

This was clearly a troubled man, some could not believe it was even Ali making these statements. He was despondent and agitated. All was not well in dinar world. He shut down operations not long after this. If I have an option to lock in with a dealer it will be Dinar Banker. Being in business and staying in business account for more than Ali and his bout with the Treasury. I'm staying away from that mess. ... yea its old news, It was just my first dinar thought of the day.

When did Ali make this statment?

Quad B)

Didn't he leave the US to open a bank in Iraq???...he was having troubles, someone mentioned earlier last year that there was a an appearant kidnapping attempt on his wife..And there was some Mid western state giving him problems about opening up a place to exchange , Arkansas I think was the state, so he left the US

Didn't he leave the US to open a bank in Iraq???...he was having troubles, someone mentioned earlier last year that there was a an appearant kidnapping attempt on his wife..And there was some Mid western state giving him problems about opening up a place to exchange , Arkansas I think was the state, so he left the US

hahaha where are you from Arkansas is not a mid-western state is a southern state right above Louisiana

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

hahaha where are you from Arkansas is not a mid-western state is a southern state right above Louisiana

I used to live in Arkansas, the "land of opportunity" - first opportunity I got, I left.

So many people were leaving, they renamed it the "natural state".

Thanks for the geography lesson Randalln...........lets go get a beer now.

• Upvote 2

Several of the dinar dealers had problems from Arkansas... Dinar Banker, Safe Dinar, Dinar Xchange, E-Dinar Financial have all had the same issues with Arkansas that Dinar Trade had. Arkansas seems to be the only state that has their own requirement of registering as a money services business (MSB). Simply search for the word 'dinar' on http://www.securities.arkansas.gov/default.asp and the legal documents are easily found...

• Upvote 2

I wanna clear some things up wit what Ali stated here and yes this statement is indeed real because i heard if from his mouth on the call. Now, with that being said, I spoke with Frank directly on the phone when this was made because i was curious myself why he would make these statements. Well, turns out many people were calling his offices daily to ask ali about intel and to confirm what they had been hearing from the gurus. Frank also informed that ali told him even if he knew it would revalue he couldnt say anything at all because it would get his business shut down in a heartbeat. Basically Ali snapped and i don't blame him one bit if hundreds of people were callin me daily while trying to run a business about some stupid intel then i would go off as well. so that is the scoop believe if you will but this what was told to me directly.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Ali - The Iraqi Dinar is an investment that is going to raise in value over a long period of time. You people that think your going to make a quick million dollars here are clearly on drugs. Its not going to happen.

Roger- Posted the next day. Ali will not be taking anymore calls or doing any shows for a while on dinar,he is tired..

Ali has made a fortune because this has drug out for such a long time. Right now the only ones making any thing off of this investment are the pumpers. Why is that? Because they know that people will run out with every rumor that comes out to buy more dinar. How much longer are people going to listen to these guru's with there every day stories that this is going to happen because their sources that they cannot reveal say so. Use some common since. All we are hearing is reruns of the same BS that these guru's have been putting out for the last three years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I guess most don't get it. This entire thread was design merely to kick the ant pile...and everyone is beginning to feed on it.

Stop it. Let this post die.

Joe, I could not agree more with you. We don't know what actually happened, so why drag Ali through the mud AGAIN. Was anyone cheated by Ali? No, that's what I thought. Did Ali Telle you something that was a lie? No, that's what I thought. Did Ali take money from you? No, that's what I thought.

And Hell, you are so negative, and you must be bored because you had to go back a year to dig up stories about someone that 98% of the members here do not have a problem with. That's pretty pathetic. You need a hobby, a dog, a new job. Yahtzee would probably be good for you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Joe, I could not agree more with you. We don't know what actually happened, so why drag Ali through the mud AGAIN. Was anyone cheated by Ali? No, that's what I thought. Did Ali Telle you something that was a lie? No, that's what I thought. Did Ali take money from you? No, that's what I thought.

And Hell, you are so negative, and you must be bored because you had to go back a year to dig up stories about someone that 98% of the members here do not have a problem with. That's pretty pathetic. You need a hobby, a dog, a new job. Yahtzee would probably be good for you.

Yahtzee? HAHAHAHAHA! That's good Ms C....but you know Twister is kind of fun..... ;)

I wanna clear some things up wit what Ali stated here and yes this statement is indeed real because i heard if from his mouth on the call. Now, with that being said, I spoke with Frank directly on the phone when this was made because i was curious myself why he would make these statements. Well, turns out many people were calling his offices daily to ask ali about intel and to confirm what they had been hearing from the gurus. Frank also informed that ali told him even if he knew it would revalue he couldnt say anything at all because it would get his business shut down in a heartbeat. Basically Ali snapped and i don't blame him one bit if hundreds of people were callin me daily while trying to run a business about some stupid intel then i would go off as well. so that is the scoop believe if you will but this what was told to me directly.

Sorry, buddy. That is not the "real" truth. And...no...I won't post it. Bottom line...I don't care.

I did buy all my Dinars from Ali. They are legit, and I would be shocked if we see him again during this investment. People that know him very well have been told "little white lies." LOL!

That's all I have to say about that. LOL! Go Dinar!

• Upvote 1

I don't buy it that Ali snapped. if I were making the kind of money he was from all the sales that were driven to dinar trade from "intel", that originated from guru sites he was advertising on, I would care less about how many calls I received from intel. I'd consider it as routine business. Something else was up with Ali and I don't think we know the whole story.

I will say I did find it curious that he deliberately damaged his own business by telling his customers they were on drugs if they thought they were gonna make a quick million. That had to have been a major slowdown in sales.

Not sure what he's up to... But somethin's sure stinky in Denmark. I won,t be cashing in with Ali, and of course that's providing there even is a cash in.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

Why would he set up all these substations to cash you in if he didn't think there was going to be a big payday?

There were no substations. . . . . The substations were only on paper. He had to make it sound good. . . . "Buy from me now and when it RV's you can cash in here, here, here or here. I have plans to open all these offices so it will be easier on you to cash in. Buy from me now and I will take care of you when it is time to cash in". It was all part of the sales pitch and it worked. He sold billions of dinars to people that believed his sales pitch. . . . . Then the feds started investigating him . . . . POOF . . . . He packs up and leaves the country in a heart beat.

• Upvote 1

***///

So whatcha thinkin', KEEP, that when it does debut, it'll be more like .86...?

Then take 2 years to creep to 1.00 ?

I'm too old to wait that long... :lol:

LOL well we better get you to the fountain of youth then!!

I'm thinking more smaller raises...move to 1000, then move a little closer to 500 and so on....as to not upset the balance of inflation/deflation....