Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abtan: Everyone is pushing for adoption of the budget of Finance for the current year and no one wants to impede the approval

k98nights

Abtan: Everyone is pushing for adoption of the budget of Finance for the current year and no one wants to impede the approval

Ali Aldhargam - 10/02/2012 AD - 11:40 AM | Hits: 25

1328863451.jpg

A member of the parliamentary Economic Committee on the mass of 'Abdul-Hussein Abtan said, "Everyone is pushing for adoption of the budget of Finance for the current year and no one wants to impede the approval."

He Abtan told all of Iraq [where] the day that the "pass the financial budget has nothing to do open some files, saying that" some want to pass the budget for the current year in Parliament quickly on the grounds that "there are a lot of things on budget both financial staff salaries and services as well as all sectors, while the majority of the members of Parliament believe that Henk lot of observations about the financial budget First, oil prices and secondly: the final accounts which have not up until now to parliament and thirdly: the weakness of the budget to achieve positive results for the slides that need support. "

He pointed out that "there are two goals of the budget First, it must achieve a decent living for the Iraqi people and the fight against poverty and Second: You must achieve a quantum leap in the field of services."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided last Monday to postpone the parliamentary session eighteen normal to the fourteenth of this month for lack of quorum for the session, which was dedicated to discuss the budget for fiscal year 2012.

The government had approved in early December last budget in 2012 a total amount of [100] billion dollars, which is the largest budget in the history of Iraq. and distributed the financial budget for Iraq by [68] percent of the operational projects, with gold [32] for the investment budget.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_148302.html

• Upvote 9

Good morning K98 I like this +1 just sign on the dotted line

He pointed out that "there are two goals of the budget First, it must achieve a decent living for the Iraqi people and the fight against poverty and Second: You must achieve a quantum leap in the field of services."

• Upvote 1

As much as i want to get excited it all comes down to i'll believe it when i see it. lately it seems that either the press is just confused or the Iraq gov finds an easy out of helping their people and making progress.

I'm not being negative or a downer here people i just don't want to get excited again about this budget.