Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wangdang Transcript 2-9

denaridori

Wangdang Transcript – 2-9-12

[Disclaimer: This transcript is not without error, omissions, or typo’s.]

Maliki tried to stop Erbil saying it was unconstitutional but ti came back saying it was legal and constitutional. It wasn’t hocus pocus.

The ministers have already been decided, they’re s itting there in the wings waiting to get sworn in. The security minister is the one that was given to Allawi. They put it back on the table….Talabani took it from Maliki and put it back with the 3 ministers with the SP where it belongs. We should see a name for a security ministers in 24 -48 hours. Once we see all three ministers, we will be cooking! When Maliki feels it’s complete, he will make an announcement and Shabibi will be behind him. If he doesn’t, Allawi will have the authority to do this because he will have seated the 3 ministers.

There is NO WAY…and I’m taking all questions when I got a call last night….when this conference or meeting is over, we will have Erbil and the 3 ministers seated. These are things that are being said in private and we know them for a fact. So whether the RV is coming out of the conference or an RV afterwards, we will see it soon. I don’t want to discuss anybody’s thoughts or opinions…we’re not weeks away. We need to not take the propaganda…they do that with the truth and then they slide back.

When the conference meeting has adjourned and all the smoke has settled, we’ll have an RV or be at the door. The CBI is in control…these are things we knew happened 2 years ago BEFORE we could get to an RV. They moved from 1170 to show their control and the banks had to show the true numbers….they no longer can be proxy for any other activity – showing the need for anything they’re buying or anything of that nature.

Inflation is going to soar, so even if we don’t come out of the conference with it settled, Shabibi is going to raise their currency – and it will float to 7 but never allow the inflation to get to double digits…he said he wouldn’t tolerate that. Who cares? With the rate and the banks find out, inflation will get out of control. S. isn’t going to tolerate double-digit inflation.

This is the avenue – Erbil…Allawi takes his seat…and that’s an RV. The Kurds are going to open that budget if they don’t. That’s Talabani’s 2 pet peeves…Erbil and RV and the Kurds will open the budget and I love to say this…the budget has provided in the Constitution at .86-1.13. I know a bunch of brains are looking it up – just like it was given to me. I do know the HCL opens the budget it will be that rate.

Q & A – Let’s get fired up with some questions:

Q: There’s a lot of discrepancy about when the conference starts…I’ve heard a couple things about 10 cents and 26 cents…I can make cases for it as I’ve been around it for a long time and can regergetate it, and I’m not going to worry about it. They’re not going to give us a timeline…they have excuse after excuse, but I’d like to think the noose is tightening around Maliki’s neck…what’s happening that we don’t know…we think they have a pattern, heard people say even the auctions aren’t accurate. Maliki started to do things a year ago and it seems like the Iraqis are completely subdued and you don’t hear about that.

A: Conference in March – last year I told people I was new at speaking on a couple of calls, something I know to be true. Maliki will not host this summit without having his money. They cancelled it last year and if it doesn’t happen, we won’t see it next year. Having said that, please please know that the bank now is legit with the numbers and that’s why we’ll see our RV because before they were phoney – and it was all made up to make us happy. It’s that they’re not ready to RV.

Q: I respect the fact that you and Fresh haven’t said one bad word, but I listened to one call today and there’s a lot of back tracking going on with people trying to suppor t these higher rates. I’m fine with .86-1 but I’ve heard a lot of people say that they need the money and it doesn’t make sense…any thoughts?

A: Check this out – when you have people who have theories they don’t have anything that supports their theory. We have 2 theories…if it’s forced open, it’s .86-1.00. Secondly, the IMF made an agreement with Iraq …all in writing…that when they RI or RV, they’re going to come back at 3.21 + 20% inflation and they can’t go above Kuwait by 25 cents. So all these hocus pocus things they’re coming up with are not true. The only thing that Iraq has given the world are the two things I just expressed. That’s it! Shabibi never said we’re going to come back with a 10 cents and be the top country. He said we’re going to be the most powerful currency in our region.

Q. If they come out below a dollar…and they change the rate with a time limit – don’t think they can do that…they barely can get $18 out of a $25K note, there’s very little dinar in the country and then come out with a quarter or dime with currency they’ve never seen before, and compared to the dollar, they’re not going to give it up.

A: It cost $14 for each note…about 4 years ago Congress told what each bill that was made cost…25,000 - $14, $10,000 was $10+ -- for this currency to come back less than $3.21 is absurd…it’s not going to happen. And people who are in the know English speaking people, say it’s going to happen and it’s going to RV. If they wanted to do it on a dime, they could drop the 000’s and change the rate to 10 cents…it’s absurd…If people who are saying this stuff really had people in that country, they wouldn’t be saying that stuff. And if these people keep the dollar in the system after the GOI is fully formed, the IMF is going to slaughter them…just like Vietnam…they were ready to go 3-8 cents and the next day the IMF slammed dunked them for not dollarizing their currency. Iraq isn’t dumb…they know the penalty…stay inside ourselves….I don’t see smoke when the picture is clear to me. And more people are coming in line with what I’ve been saying for the last 2 years…this currency is going to RV and the budget may be opened .86-1.13 if forced opened, and if Maliki announces his government with the 3 ministers in place, this currency is going to RI or RV…3.21 + 20% and no higher than 25 cents above Kuwait.

Q: If it’s forced out, is it still going to be a managed float?

A: That’s a great question…when that .86 forces the budget opened, the IMF is going to call them and get into motion dealing with Iraqi’s as to how fast to let it go with the world’s largest oil resources. Iraq is #1 …so the IMF has to be the rule keeper and law enforcer with currencies so what the IMF is going to do is swing this thing as fast as they can to get them up with speed and re-doing their country. So, 86 cents is just the beginning, and I don’t know if we see it, but by the time we see it it could be up to $2-3…they’re going to move it.

Q: Once the RV takes place, do you think there will be a set amount of time to cash in or immediately overnight.

A: Let’s say the bank opens and Iraq opens right now….you can’t get up and go to the bank because they don’t’ know what to do with you – until the NY Stock Exchange opens and every country in the world says that the Iraqi dinar is available, and it’s at this rate…they’ll le-mail every branch which won’t take that long…the first one is NY Stock Exchange, then Tokyo, London, Bejiing, whatever is the stock exchange in that country for international trading. No one can change anything about that. That’s why we shoot down that algorism stuff….they will send it to the bank and this is what it’s worth.

Q: As far as the information from guru’s, is it because they’re getting compensated for dinar sales? Are there any you could say you could respect.

A: I’m not going to say – because there’s a lot of good ones, and there are more good than bad. Some people don’t care if and will do anything they can to buy dinars and a lot of them don’t care if it ever RV’s…the ones who care are the ones who give you rules….this is what happens and this is how we’ll get the RV. They’re like you – waiting on their investment like you and waiting for the blessing to materialize.

Q: The important national meeting???

A: Talabani, Maliki, Shabibi…everyone runs the country…they will all be represente4d by their leaders. The agenda in addition to the ministers – I heard there’s something besides the seating of the ministers. Absolutely – the HCL is Talabani’s baby – and electricity for the people and what they want to make this work…a bunch of trade going on…that’s the way we taught them and that’s the way democracy is.

Q: So, if it goes as we hope that the ministers will be approved, does it have to go to Parliament?

A: Yes, I think it’ll happen right then and there…swear them in and he’s not going to let Maliki do anything …they’re going to make him do what they want….they’re not going to come out of the meetings like he did with Erbil….leave, start garbage and strip Erbil with his teeth.

Q: Now Shabibi is satisfied with the power sharing and he pulls the trigger…is the US Treasury involved?

A: Always, but nothing to do with the RV…it will go to every major stock exchange in the world and controlled by the IMF and World bank…they’ll shoot it out to everyone.

Q: No more delays with the other 100 countries we were told were involved with the IMf…?

A: None…when they have the ministers, it will be done in hours.

Q: The national conference and the Arab Summit are different things?

A: National conference in my book and people in the ground said it started 2 Sunday’s ago…this is what’s good. Monica said something that I’ve been keeping on my chest for a while…She said what if (named all the top leaders) are meeting and hammering things out? Well, we have proof that Talabani already signed something and ……………………..and they changed the name of the conference. When they changed the status, they’re getting ready to horse trade…but I believe when the top of the executive branch is there, they’re going to trade with one another on things they need. These things have been occurring that these things have been happening for 9-10 days with my military mind….It will be abrupt…people are going to say..I didn’t know we were in that phase…They’ll say, okay, we finished, it’s done. The ministers are here…the prime minister has an announcement, and they will hold Maliki to it.

Q: We can really expect it at any time. When did they hold the summit?

A: That’s in March 12 or 14th…last year it was supposed to be May but they didn’t have the money and they’re too vain…they’re not going to be penniless and show their neighbors so they postponed it …they have a bunch of pretty buildings but their culture doesn’t think that way – you have to feed people, show a great amount of hospitality and if you’re not in control with the currency, they’re going to see you as weak.

Q: I saw Maliki and everyone having a meeting and they were all happy – that tells me things are progressing. Can you name the 3 phases that the RV will take to RV.

A: The only phase I’m interested in is the RV…I’m not in tune with that…we just have to look for the Kurds to open the budget, security ministers, Erbil, and Allawi seated. I’m not concerned with phases…I think a lot of that stuff is garbage. The phase is this…get the RV. We’re not far away.

Q:

A: Iraq is famous for giving you a little news and then 3-4 days they take the truth back…that’s the way they do business. They change their minds thinking they have a deal…they don’t do business like we do in the western world, so the things we think and hold to be true, they don’t care about.

Q: This may last 3-4 weeks.

A: No, anything’s possible, but I think it’s going to be 3-4 days that Talabani wants this thing done.

Q: I can’t understand how they say they care for their people and Maliki keep s dragging this out when it should have been done last June? How can they let him get by with this? And the people suffering?

A: Look, imagine this….just think if you’ve been abused for 20 years and then a liberator came and set you free, how far do you think you would wonder at first the person who was afflicting the abusiveness upon you? Most people don’t – sadly to say. When M. is pulling shananigans, it’s par for the course. Then you have Talabani and Allawi – they say the old way is done with a democracy. But Maliki used the Constitution to beat his side of his head…he starts fighting at the most inopportune moment when they want to feed people and get out the Smart Cards. Maliki gets people killed. My hope and belief along with intel…what this man has done, they’re going to get him when he’s no longer Prime Minister. He’s gone. Maliki is a bad boy and that’s all I want to say about him because I’ll start overdoing it. The people won’t know better until a man like Allawi becomes a Prime Minister and build hospitals ---the man is a brain surgeon. They keep trying to force it, but this guy is difficult to deal with and they don’t want to throw their country into civil war..and Maliki knows it, he’s a bully.

Q: I don’t think it’s all Iraq – I think it’s with other countries.

A: Well, I can’t call you wrong, but if the IMF finds out, everybody will have to annie up –

Q: We thought they were seated a year ago and here we go again…I don’t understand their way of doing things.

A: Maliki threw everybody a curve ball..using the word FORMED the government, but later we found out that this isn’t working…M. kept the 3 most important ministers out of the government and kept it for himself….If he would have allowed it to go the way it was said to go, these guys were elected and ready for office, but Maliki said it’s “my job” and I have the right to appoint this and stopped the process. He said I’m going to sit at the head until I find someone professional and competent (those were his words).

Q: Am I wrong that the US wouldn’t release Ch. 7?

A: Yes, not until he announces he has a completed government and the ministers are seated.

Q: Are we looking for an RV between now and the 15th?

A: Anytime, but I don’t know the date. They want to surprise us and they will.

Q: Is it possible to do this before the conference because Obama has a meeting on the 13th…he may ask for an extension.

A: I’m not going to speculate and I don’t see why because the president has made sure that Iraq’s hand is no longer in our pocket and we don’t give them a crumb. If his counterpart knew he was funneling money, they’d crucify him. So, I don’t know why since we’re no longer there…except for those who are there and they pay us…we don’t pay them any longer. I don’t know why that would be tied together.

Q: The US reserves with dinar may help our economy.

A: Yeah, but he can’t force Shabibi…I can guarantee you … I have an incredible amount of respect for Shabibi….Alan Greenspan have been on trips together….we just have to wait.

Q: This meeting after the conference is this Sunday, right?

A: It’s the same thing, just rolling over…Maliki just said to change the name from national conference to national meeting…now the regular representatives out of Parliament are going to be involve…and this is what we came up with. How does it affect your region of the country? What would you like to see? How would you like it? It was all executive committee with the conference.

Q: Thanks…with knowledge comes freedom -- from the Constituion, it’s all working.

A: The truth is better than fiction...when you start looking at when a man tells you x,y,z, I don’t go any further than that and I feel comfortable in my skin….too many people are making up stuff, fabricating, and it’s hurting a lot of innocent people that’s being materialized. I’m going to say my prayers and be sure to give only that what I know and God is good when we treat people like that.

The next call is Saturday – but if the news comes out sooner, we’ll send you an e-mail. Thanks to all!

• Upvote 7

There are some good guys out there amoung the hype heads that post daily. WD is one of the few guys I trust. As far as intel he reads the news comming out of Iraq as the rest of us can do. The rates are from published articles. No fuss no muss. In my assesment he is as close to reality as anyone I have read or listen too. just my 2c.