Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"CANCER IS A FUNGUS...AND IT'S CURABLE"

chocolate1

Hello, I've seen a chemist and homeopaths/naturopaths to test mixtures I take every day. Initially, I took a mixture of arm and hammer baking soda, magnesium, sea salt (as I have very bad low blood pressure), and vitamin C. This mixture was testing as negative for me, the Naturopath tested each ingredient individually and the baking soda (arm and hammer) tested as having aluminum in it. So, I remade the mixture with "Red Mill" baking soda/aluminum free (can buy at most major grocery or health food stores) and the mixture tested as clean and healthy for me. I don't mean to "dis" you in public, but arm and hammer baking soda does have aluminum in it (I also had a chemist friend test it for me to confirm).

If you do some research on Candida (a fungus that lives in the body under certain conditions), you'll see that you can start off taking 1000 mg/or 1 gm of Vitamin C powder with 1/8 teaspon of baking soda, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (and three more times per day, scattered throughout your day). You also have to cut out things that contribute to the growth of fungus in the body and that also creat an acidic gut. So, cutting out dairy, wheat, caffiene (in all its forms), sugar (can use stevia), and alcohol would be good steps. These all feed fungi in the body, not just candida.

Please be advised that taking the Vitamin C in such high doses can cause runny stool. You can remedy this by getting to the point where you have runny stool and then cutting back on the Vit C by one gram until this ceases. This is the "sweet spot" for how much C your body needs each day. Everyone is different.

Also, on B17 for cancer: you can get this from apricot kernals (cold processed/organic/raw), buckwheat and ground flax meal. These are good for helping to prevent cancer, but require very high doses for treating cancer. I believe I attached a document within this thread talking about that and how you can get from a Mexican pharmacy, as the FDA has made it illegal to get Laetril or Amygdalin (apricot kernel/or B17 treatments) here.

I am not a doctor, I'm an energy worker. I advise that you please see a naturopath and/or an open minded MD in order to determine what is best for you.

SODIUM BICARBONATE!! Get Baking Soda out of your mind. :o:)

Edited by chocolate1
  • Downvote 1

There are ways to cure cancer and there is also a way to never get it. I read this book about 11yrs ago called "There is a River" by Thomas Sagrue, he wrote on a man whom he met through his friend name Hugh Lynn Cayce, his Father Edgar Cayce was clairvoyant. He would lie down on a couch and go into a trance and the things that came out of that man's mouth has changed the way many of us that heard him or read about him, thinks and treat our fellowman. One thing he said in trance that if you ate at least 4-5 almonds a day you would never have to worry about cancer or tumor and people I am 58yrs old and I don't have an enlarged prostate, never had a tumor nor cancer. There were other things that came from him that I also do and is still doing till this day. There are other books written on Edgar Cayce, if you want to read about him now go to: www.edgarcayce.org and read about this man, if you are interested in some of the products and health products given in readings pleas go to www.baar.com and see that there truly is a river!

Peace in the Middle East.

I did not read all of the post because I was to bummed out after 1/3 of the way through. My surgeon told me this week that I have skin Cancer, but won't know till the Biopsy comes back, but she did feel the chances were high. Now it is time to keep my head up like I tell others.

I'll keep sending my most loving prayers into the Universe for you, my friend. And I'll be thinking of you with my most powerful, unrelenting belief that you will heal quickly. Fran

• 2 weeks later...

I did not read all of the post because I was to bummed out after 1/3 of the way through. My surgeon told me this week that I have skin Cancer, but won't know till the Biopsy comes back, but she did feel the chances were high. Now it is time to keep my head up like I tell others.

I'm no doctor, just a Reiki Teacher, vibrational medicine therapist and health intuitive. I had some skin cancer lesions from my time living in Australia (yes I used sun screen). I put DMSO on the lesions every day for a few times a day and they came off. I'm recommending that you do your own research on DMSO. I hope very much that you get well.