Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbil agreement this Sunday???

uncs

Make no mistake my friend: This IS about you. Jesus has Iraq, its people, and its currency well under control. It's you and your heart that He wants. He has seen everything you wrote here, and what I've said to you. Me and other's like me are His mouthpiece. His witnesses unto Judea and the uttermost parts of the world. That means DinarVets. Thank you Adam Montana for letting the Lord use you, by the way. This site, believe it or not, is an ordained ministry for some. And again, ministry costs money. So Adam will receive acknowledgment for aiding the prophet so to speak for distributing "even a cup of cold water" to those thirsty ones the Lord is calling through this site. You may have acknowledged the Lord Jesus in your head. Now you need to get Him and His Word down into your heart. When you do you'll know it. You'll know when you've passed from death to life, because you will have a new agape love for the brethren. You won't have a stoney heart anymore. Don't "take" this counsel the wrong way anymore. I am NOT your enemy. Most respectfully......

Get over yourself....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Get over yourself....

[/quote

I did. Back in 1995. I looked at my sinful "self" and admitted to Jesus that I "needed" Him to be my saviour. Be a real man and do the same - for His glory and the eternal saving of your soul. At least He cares enough, through me, to plead with you and all others He knows is reading this this day. Your blood shall NOT be on my hands.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thank you very much my friend. And because of spiritual/Biblical priinciples and doctrine, I want to publically encourage everyone here to begin today to instead say: "Come RV," as life and death and/or blessings and curses are in the power of the tongue. Words are everything! Remember the fine print! Everything is contractual. Even God's Word and doctrines. Jesus cursed the fig tree and it was withered up the next morning. We are to speak to the mountain. Command the mountain or needed healing to be removed, etc., all "in Jesus' name." He gave us this authority, and we must take it seriously if we truly seek the desired results, amen?

..........Amen, my brothers/ sisters.............God tells us that if we claim it in Christ's name, we can move mountains...........Great post !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2