Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbil agreement this Sunday???

uncs

Dont know why anyone would neg you for posting the links, so ill just even you out. Thanks Bumper!

I have no idea who negged the moderator, who only posted a link, but I canceled it out.

Maybe it was an accident. Otherwise, not cool at all.

Thanks bumper

Thanks both uncs and bumper. +1 to you both for bringing us some positive news!

Very unwise to neg bumper....you could get bumped! ;)

;):lol:

Maybe Bumper was neg'd because he posted REAL NEWS LINKS in the RUMORS section.

Lol... j/k

:) I was just helping out

Thanks everyone for having my back. Most likely someone I had to get onto is the negative giver :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Baghdad (NINA) - MP from the Iraqiya Slate, Jamal Al Kilani, said the IS paper that will be submitted in the next Sunday meeting for the preparatory meeting of the National Conference will focus on the implementation of the Erbil agreement.

Key word here: "Preparatory" - Iraq gets the Olympic Gold Medal for preparing preparatory preparations!!

Pragmatic Piraqi's (as in "Iraqi pirates") preparing preparatory preparations profusely! rolleyes.gif ... might as well have some fun while we wait! wink.gif

Thanks for the post uncs!wink.gif Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

I hope it happens no later than March. Articles of things going on behind closed doors(meetings :lol: ) could mean it might not last until June, but who knows. I just know I am ready for it! :)

+ 1 for you for no reason but that I'm ready, too. lol

Thanks much, Bumper. You help so many of us so often, and I just want you to know that I notice how helpful you are.

And how many other time have we been hearing this BS?

Just count how many times you've blasted a poster who is one of the regulars here, and you'll know.

• Upvote 2

What the heck kind of glue is holding this country together? It sure isn't the government , and it's not the law because no one obeys it or even knows what it is. The only reason things aren't worse is because Parliament takes a lot of recesses and vacations and are not in session where they can mess things up. :unsure:

Thank you very much for sharing. I do have a couple of questions. You mentioned the people are talking about Erbil. Are they excited or cautious? Do they believe that they can work it out after everything that has gone on in the government in the past two months?

Thanks look forward to your response.

Well Sparky that is a very good post. You have very good inside intel at a level that makes it true. :twothumbs:

Hello Nakida. Nice to meet you. How do I use this system to IM / PM you?

Just click on her highlighted name... it will go over to her page... then you will see a message board on the right hand side below some of her personal information... you can leave a message for her there. Be aware though... fyi... anyone logging on to her page... or yours.. will be able to read this message. Ya'll take care- smile.gif

Just click on her highlighted name... it will go over to her page... then you will see a message board on the right hand side below some of her personal information... you can leave a message for her there. Be aware though... fyi... anyone logging on to her page... or yours.. will be able to read this message. Ya'll take care- smile.gif

Thank you very much my friend. And because of spiritual/Biblical priinciples and doctrine, I want to publically encourage everyone here to begin today to instead say: "Come RV," as life and death and/or blessings and curses are in the power of the tongue. Words are everything! Remember the fine print! Everything is contractual. Even God's Word and doctrines. Jesus cursed the fig tree and it was withered up the next morning. We are to speak to the mountain. Command the mountain or needed healing to be removed, etc., all "in Jesus' name." He gave us this authority, and we must take it seriously if we truly seek the desired results, amen?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thank you very much my friend. And because of spiritual/Biblical priinciples and doctrine, I want to publically encourage everyone here to begin today to instead say: "Come RV," as life and death and/or blessings and curses are in the power of the tongue. Words are everything! Remember the fine print! Everything is contractual. Even God's Word and doctrines. Jesus cursed the fig tree and it was withered up the next morning. We are to speak to the mountain. Command the mountain or needed healing to be removed, etc., all "in Jesus' name." He gave us this authority, and we must take it seriously if we truly seek the desired results, amen?

This is the first true thing I have read on this forum since I've been here. Sorry, Like it or not, it is true! Im asking for my seed to come forth. Come RV!! Now!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Sparky that is a very good post. You have very good inside intel at a level that makes it true. :twothumbs:

I think the word to use would be optimistic.They want this to happen.There are also alot of conversations going on apperently that if it isn't resolved soon Kurdistan will take steps to distance themselves from the rest of Iraq.I don't believe that will happen as Kurdistan needs the Iraqi military but it is a good negotiating tool/threat to get everybody working towards the same goal.

Cheers,

Sparky

Come RV Already Baby!!!cool.gifwink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

I think the word to use would be optimistic.They want this to happen.There are also alot of conversations going on apperently that if it isn't resolved soon Kurdistan will take steps to distance themselves from the rest of Iraq.I don't believe that will happen as Kurdistan needs the Iraqi military but it is a good negotiating tool/threat to get everybody working towards the same goal.

Cheers,

Sparky

Thank you for the follow-up Sparky, greatly appreciate it! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the first true thing I have read on this forum since I've been here. Sorry, Like it or not, it is true! Im asking for my seed to come forth. Come RV!! Now!!!

Amen brethren! I want this RV for you as much as I want it for the Kingdom of God and myself. Spiritual exhortation works here at DV! By the authority given to us who believe, I command this Iraqi dinar currency revaluation to "come forth" in the awesome name of the Lord Jesus of Nazareth and Heaven! We don't want it to "go." We need it to come forth like Lazarus from the grave by the dunamis power of the Holy Spirit, Who always makes manifest the spoken Word of God which never returns void without accomplishing that which God validates. Signs and wonders accompany a living God as oppossed to all the others currently rotting in their graves somewhere. You will soon fund the furtherance of His Kingdom as a wise money manager. Ministry costs money. Jesus knows this. Scatter the Lord's after-tax ISX invested seed long and far, for the Kingdom of God is upon you and so is the harvest !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amen brethren! I want this RV for you as much as I want it for the Kingdom of God and myself. Spiritual exhortation works here at DV! By the authority given to us who believe, I command this Iraqi dinar currency revaluation to "come forth" in the awesome name of the Lord Jesus of Nazareth and Heaven! We don't want it to "go." We need it to come forth like Lazarus from the grave by the dunamis power of the Holy Spirit, Who always makes manifest the spoken Word of God which never returns void without accomplishing that which God validates. Signs and wonders accompany a living God as oppossed to all the others currently rotting in their graves somewhere. You will soon fund the furtherance of His Kingdom as a wise money manager. Ministry costs money. Jesus knows this. Scatter the Lord's after-tax ISX invested seed long and far, for the Kingdom of God is upon you and so is the harvest !

Sorry god is free, religion cost money.

• Upvote 1

Sorry god is free, religion cost money.

Jesus, who is God by the way, warned that you must be born again. Emphasis on the must. One becomes re-born from above by the reading, comprehending, embracing, and proclaiming of God's Word in His Bible. After you receive Jesus as your God and Saviour (exclusively), Father's Holy Spirit will compel you to spend time with Him in His Word (Bible), so He can, through His Word, renew your mind to all His Kingdom of God principles. Then and only then can you look back and know that you know that your above statement was spoken in ignorance. Ignorance is not sin. But to remain in it is. For it is written, "Today is the day of salvation." Give Jesus ("the" Word of God) another try. Go buy a New Living Translation today, and slowly read the Gospel of John prayerfully.

• Upvote 3

Jesus, who is God by the way, warned that you must be born again. Emphasis on the must. One becomes re-born from above by the reading, comprehending, embracing, and proclaiming of God's Word in His Bible. After you receive Jesus as your God and Saviour (exclusively), Father's Holy Spirit will compel you to spend time with Him in His Word (Bible), so He can, through His Word, renew your mind to all His Kingdom of God principles. Then and only then can you look back and know that you know that your above statement was spoken in ignorance. Ignorance is not sin. But to remain in it is. For it is written, "Today is the day of salvation." Give Jesus ("the" Word of God) another try. Go buy a New Living Translation today, and slowly read the Gospel of John prayerfully.

Oh spare me the the BS, I believe in God and he is in my heart, all the rest is what you read into it. If you do not do right within your self no one else will do it for you. Take all of the readings you speak of and bottom line if you are not true to yourself and do right unto others you do not speak Gods word.

Only in your mind, believe what you want that is free. But one day everyone will answer for their actions! I understand what you said. You Are free good Luck :)

Really nothing is free.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Oh spare me the the BS, I believe in God and he is in my heart, all the rest is what you read into it. If you do not do right within your self no one else will do it for you. Take all of the readings you speak of and bottom line if you are not true to yourself and do right unto others you do not speak Gods word.

Really nothing is free.....

Dear friend: You and others like you are not bashing and rejecting me whatsoever, but He who attempts over and over to compel you to repent. To change your mind about His Kingdom of God principles and His people that attempt, through His Holy Spirit that indwells them, to have a Godly influence on you and lead you to Jesus, who, once again, is NOW calling you. Remember, you are NOT guaranteed one more hour on this earth. This COULD be your last. Today is the day of salvation!

Edited by HolySpirit
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dear friend: You and others like you are not bashing and rejecting me whatsoever, but He who attempts over and over to compel you to repent. To change your mind about His Kingdom of God principles and His people that attempt, through His Holy Spirit that indwells them, to have a Godly influence on you and lead you to Jesus, who, once again, is NOW calling you. Remember, you are NOT guaranteed one more hour on this earth. This COULD be your last. Today is the day of salvation!

Please take this to a different forum again I do not need to argue with you or do I want to, I just think that this is not the place for what you are trying to say. If you really think it is, then why is Iraq not of the christian faith? This about Iraq not you and me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Please take this to a different forum again I do not need to argue with you or do I want to, I just think that this is not the place for what you are trying to say. If you really think it is, then why is Iraq not of the christian faith? This about Iraq not you and me.

Make no mistake my friend: This IS about you. Jesus has Iraq, its people, and its currency well under control. It's you and your heart that He wants. He has seen everything you wrote here, and what I've said to you. Me and other's like me are His mouthpiece. His witnesses unto Judea and the uttermost parts of the world. That means DinarVets. Thank you Adam Montana for letting the Lord use you, by the way. This site, believe it or not, is an ordained ministry for some. And again, ministry costs money. So Adam will receive acknowledgment for aiding the prophet so to speak for distributing "even a cup of cold water" to those thirsty ones the Lord is calling through this site. You may have acknowledged the Lord Jesus in your head. Now you need to get Him and His Word down into your heart. When you do you'll know it. You'll know when you've passed from death to life, because you will have a new agape love for the brethren. You won't have a stoney heart anymore. Don't "take" this counsel the wrong way anymore. I am NOT your enemy. Most respectfully......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Make no mistake my friend: This IS about you. Jesus has Iraq, its people, and its currency well under control. It's you and your heart that He wants. He has seen everything you wrote here, and what I've said to you. Me and other's like me are His mouthpiece. His witnesses unto Judea and the uttermost parts of the world. That means DinarVets. Thank you Adam Montana for letting the Lord use you, by the way. This site, believe it or not, is an ordained ministry for some. And again, ministry costs money. So Adam will receive acknowledgment for aiding the prophet so to speak for distributing "even a cup of cold water" to those thirsty ones the Lord is calling through this site. You may have acknowledged the Lord Jesus in your head. Now you need to get Him and His Word down into your heart. When you do you'll know it. You'll know when you've passed from death to life, because you will have a new agape love for the brethren. You won't have a stoney heart anymore. Don't "take" this counsel the wrong way anymore. I am NOT your enemy. Most respectfully......

A true Christian does not keep speaking like you when asked to stop....I done replying to you sorry that you are not Christian enough to know when to stop.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1