Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbil agreement this Sunday???

uncs

Baghdad (NINA) - MP from the Iraqiya Slate, Jamal Al Kilani, said the IS paper that will be submitted in the next Sunday meeting for the preparatory meeting of the National Conference will focus on the implementation of the Erbil agreement.

Key word here: "Preparatory" - Iraq gets the Olympic Gold Medal for preparing preparatory preparations!!

• Upvote 7

Baghdad (NINA) - MP from the Iraqiya Slate, Jamal Al Kilani, said the IS paper that will be submitted in the next Sunday meeting for the preparatory meeting of the National Conference will focus on the implementation of the Erbil agreement.

Key word here: "Preparatory" - Iraq gets the Olympic Gold Medal for preparing preparatory preparations!!

LMAO, now thats funny

the IS paper that will be submitted in the next Sunday meeting for the preparatory meeting of the National Conference will focus on the implementation of the Erbil agreement.

So the paper will be submitted Sunday (2/12/12).....to prepare it for the National Conference, but the decision on it won't be until the NC? -NC date will be decided this Sunday?

Or am I waaaaayyyyyyyyy off on the meaning of this?

blink.gif

I like that date: 2/12/12 looks interesting, hmmmm ohmy.gif

Article yesterday also said HCL could be resolved at National Meeting. I guess by Monday we will see if they are going to announce a date for the meeting and it appears there is potential for the Guru's Bing Bang Boom. I still think they will have to get past the Kuwait problem and get out of VII so they can protect themselves. We still are there or we wouldn't be flying sorties over Baghdad. JMHO

The thing that bothers me is that once the sign the Erbil agreement, they are letting out the word that the RV is on its way. But, they don't want to give any signals that this will happen or investment will go crazy in the dinar. So, wouldn't it make mores sense to RV and have the Erbil agreement kept quit? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks, would love to hear your opinion.

• Upvote 2

I have no idea who negged the moderator, who only posted a link, but I canceled it out.

Maybe it was an accident. Otherwise, not cool at all.

Very unwise to neg bumper....you could get bumped! ;)

The thing that bothers me is that once the sign the Erbil agreement, they are letting out the word that the RV is on its way. But, they don't want to give any signals that this will happen or investment will go crazy in the dinar. So, wouldn't it make mores sense to RV and have the Erbil agreement kept quit? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks, would love to hear your opinion.

No I don't think it would alert anyone to invest in the dinar that has not already. We might buy more while we can....but just because Erbil does pass, for me, I am not holding my breath for an RV because this is Iraq! We will probably see zillions of "We are gonna cut those three zero's of the dinar...soon....and your little dog too!" ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My girlfriend is Turkish.Her sister lives in Turkey still.Her sister's best friend is an engineer with a contracting firm in Iraq.That is all I am going to tell you so please don't ask me to get anymore personal or ask for a link!!!Today we were told that there is alot of talk in Iraq about the Erbil Agreement,that the people are aware of it and it's implications.......but most importantly they are talking about it!!!!....This is the first news I have had that has made me somewhat excited about this roller coaster ride possibly ending soon.

If anyone has ever read my posts you know I think the Erbil Agreement is the single most important factor in the future of the dinar.Hell,the future of Iraq...period!IMO this agreement seriously limits the chances of another dictator coming to power in Iraq.....and it is what we and the rest of the world have been waiting for.We should see everything else fall into place quite quickly if the Erbil Agreement is in fact about to be completed.JMO folks.

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 11

My girlfriend is Turkish.Her sister lives in Turkey still.Her sister's best friend is an engineer with a contracting firm in Iraq.That is all I am going to tell you so please don't ask me to get anymore personal or ask for a link!!!Today we were told that there is alot of talk in Iraq about the Erbil Agreement,that the people are aware of it and it's implications.......but most importantly they are talking about it!!!!....This is the first news I have had that has made me somewhat excited about this roller coaster ride possibly ending soon.

If anyone has ever read my posts you know I think the Erbil Agreement is the single most important factor in the future of the dinar.Hell,the future of Iraq...period!IMO this agreement seriously limits the chances of another dictator coming to power in Iraq.....and it is what we and the rest of the world have been waiting for.We should see everything else fall into place quite quickly if the Erbil Agreement is in fact about to be completed.JMO folks.

Cheers,

Sparky

Thank you very much for sharing. I do have a couple of questions. You mentioned the people are talking about Erbil. Are they excited or cautious? Do they believe that they can work it out after everything that has gone on in the government in the past two months?

Thanks look forward to your response.

the IS paper that will be submitted in the next Sunday meeting for the preparatory meeting of the National Conference will focus on the implementation of the Erbil agreement.

I like that date: 2/12/12 looks interesting, hmmmm ohmy.gif

Looks even better the way they write it... 12/2/12!!!

KK