Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Status of HCL Law as of 2/09/12?

DinarBlessings

2/09/2012

Greetings DinarVets Members,

With regard to Adam Montana's Official 2/1/12 Chat:, we noted the following Q&A:

[kcw] sxsess Hi Adam, I have read through recent Iraq news that they plan on strengthing the dinar against the usd the coming days. I have also received info that the IMF is putting pressure on them to raise the currency value due to it being severely undervalued. Do you think we are really within days of this happening? Thanks

[Adam Montana] If they vote the HCL in today or tomorrow, then we are YES within days! If not, we are at least a week out. (That's my opinion. If they surprise me on Sunday I won't be mad!!! )

[Adam Montana] next please!

REFERENCE: Read more:

QUESTION: In view of Adam Montana's perspective dated 2/01/12, does anyone have an authoritative update on the status of the HCL Law as of TODAY'S date ~ February 9, 2012?

Thank you so much for your time,

DinarBlessings :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27306:2012-02-09-11-41-50&catid=41:2011-04-08-17-27-21&Itemid=86

Vice on the mass of the citizen calls for deputies to prevent a repeat of lack of quorum in the parliament

He called on the mass of the citizen Hamid vegetative members of the House to come to Parliament and to prevent recurrence of absenteeism and lack of a quorum for any political purpose.

The vegetative told all of Iraq [Wayne] said Thursday that "there are a lot of laws need to be broken within the parliament legislation, noting that" the absence of a quorum of members of the House of Representatives that would impact negatively on the adoption of laws broken. "

He believed that "there will be priorities for the draft laws, including the important and strategic oil and gas law and the Federal Court."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives announced the adjournment of Parliament to [14] of this month to a lack of quorum of members of the House of Representatives.

It was hoped to discuss the House of Representatives Monday, the law of the federal budget for fiscal year 2012. Ended 2

2/09/2012

Greetings DinarVets Members,

With regard to Adam Montana's Official 2/1/12 Chat:, we noted the following Q&A:

[kcw] sxsess Hi Adam, I have read through recent Iraq news that they plan on strengthing the dinar against the usd the coming days. I have also received info that the IMF is putting pressure on them to raise the currency value due to it being severely undervalued. Do you think we are really within days of this happening? Thanks

[Adam Montana] If they vote the HCL in today or tomorrow, then we are YES within days! If not, we are at least a week out. (That's my opinion. If they surprise me on Sunday I won't be mad!!! )

[Adam Montana] next please!

REFERENCE: Read more:

QUESTION: In view of Adam Montana's perspective dated 2/01/12, does anyone have an authoritative update on the status of the HCL Law as of TODAY'S date ~ February 9, 2012?

Thank you so much for your time,

DinarBlessings :)

Trust me you will know when the HCL, GOI is fully formed, Chapter 7, are all release, this site will be loaded with info. Plus you will get a message from ADAM..... So to answer you question None of the above has passed.... :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref