Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

Hey GP, wanted to let you know that I will not be able to do a post this eve as I said I would this AM, the hubby had me planting our veggie garden, it was beautiful here today, real tired, gotta spend some down time, tomorrow visitng family...will return with many thoughts Monday..Have a Blessed Easter... :tiphat:

hello all, happy Monday, I trust you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday, I did, and got a little sun burn as well!

I hope that you are enjoying our book, I have and will be posting things that I have learned and are learning later today. Have some errands to do this AM..

:D

hello all, happy Monday, I trust you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday, I did, and got a little sun burn as well!

I hope that you are enjoying our book, I have and will be posting things that I have learned and are learning later today. Have some errands to do this AM..

:D

Well, I just finished the book. I wanted to read it and then go back and re-read it with everyone else and do all the exercises. I must say, if we all study and implement everything he says, we will all be very different when we are done! I am so excited as I had no idea that my money blueprint was so detrimental to my checkbook! How empowering!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. This definitely gives me more confidence that we will have at least some of the tools needed after the RV. Will be on the right track anyway.

Well, I just finished the book. I wanted to read it and then go back and re-read it with everyone else and do all the exercises. I must say, if we all study and implement everything he says, we will all be very different when we are done! I am so excited as I had no idea that my money blueprint was so detrimental to my checkbook! How empowering!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. This definitely gives me more confidence that we will have at least some of the tools needed after the RV. Will be on the right track anyway.

Awesome pegsue, keep a watch for the conf. call we will have at the end of the week! We are reading up to page 17 in the first chapter this week. There is lots to think about in the forward as well as those first 17 pages!! WH :D

So, GP and Nadita,pegsue and others that have shown interest. The past couple of days I have reread the forward as well as the first 17 pages of chapter 1.

Some of the realizations, observations that I have had I will share in a synopsis here :

Eker mentions in the forward regarding the link between your desire for sucess and the achievement of success, and they being 2 different worlds.

I can say that I have always considered that I have a desire for success in that I always worked in a JOB, yet always found myself, like many others going to motivational seminars, reading positive stuff about successful business, etc.I would always get quite jazzed up and excited about what I had learned and had a "gung ho" attitude, for a very short time and then it always fizzled out. I used to blame it on the fact that my job was demanding, had a home to run, I didn't have the time...blah..blah..blah. I never followed through..again, always blaming the above stuff. What I recognize from the book is that the repetition of this action over and over again is an indicator. It is an indicator of an underlying issue..my unconscious beliefs around money/success and finance did not support the outward action that I took, therefore I never got the results! It was never the excuses written above, it is my root beliefs..maybe one of the wrong beliefs is fear...fear of being successful and then losing it..what if I REALLY didn't have what it took to succeed?

My upbringing was one where I heard these types of things around money ;What do you think, money grows on trees, we can't afford that, your father busts his a** for all you kids, and things like that. I never was taught good money skills from my parents, they never had any investments that I was ever aware of, my mom used credit cards like crazy(I must say here my parents did the best they new how, I'm not slamming them, it is what it is)So, in hindsight, how can I expect to know something if I was never taught it, plus my experiences make me who I am right? I can't expect to think like a rich person if I've never been around one!

In the forward he talks about a friend of his dad's that was rich and at the time Eker was back living at his parents again, after a failed business endeavor.He tells Eker that if he's not doing as well as you like then there's something you don't know. That's what this whole study is about, what don't I know about being successful/wealthy/prosperous? Rich people think DIFFERENTLY than others, that's why they are in such a minority..well, the bus stops here for me Now that I am becoming aware of the causes of my previous failure, I can begin to change my financial future, once and for all never to return to that "stinkin' thinkin'. Even though i am at the beginning of this transformation, I can honestly say that I have become very aware of my thoughts pertaining to money. I am challenged a lot in this area of late. For the last 6 months I have not worked for any company due to health issues.

By trade I am a nurse , and was not able to function in that capacity due to severe back pain. I currently amworking on that. What the change in my work status made me very aware of is that I could no longer use the excuse of being to busy at work to pursue my success. Well, what happened..just like before, a he** of a lot of nothing! That is until a friend brought up this book, I started reading it years ago..even had lots of highlighted areas, but I NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH. thankfully, life being the journet that it is, I picked the book up and it was like a revelation! I don't believe in chance. I believe that NOW is my time to learn how to set my financial blueprint to line up with my newly replaced minset.

I am still tempted with thoughts of failure, fear, worry. I am working to push those thoughts out, thank you for sharing, and replace them with thoughts and actions that support me.

Just a couple of thoughts I've had recently...later...WH

He's talking to Eker about being rich and says

• Upvote 1

So, GP and Nadita,pegsue and others that have shown interest. The past couple of days I have reread the forward as well as the first 17 pages of chapter 1.

Some of the realizations, observations that I have had I will share in a synopsis here :

Eker mentions in the forward regarding the link between your desire for sucess and the achievement of success, and they being 2 different worlds.

I can say that I have always considered that I have a desire for success in that I always worked in a JOB, yet always found myself, like many others going to motivational seminars, reading positive stuff about successful business, etc.I would always get quite jazzed up and excited about what I had learned and had a "gung ho" attitude, for a very short time and then it always fizzled out. I used to blame it on the fact that my job was demanding, had a home to run, I didn't have the time...blah..blah..blah. I never followed through..again, always blaming the above stuff. What I recognize from the book is that the repetition of this action over and over again is an indicator. It is an indicator of an underlying issue..my unconscious beliefs around money/success and finance did not support the outward action that I took, therefore I never got the results! It was never the excuses written above, it is my root beliefs..maybe one of the wrong beliefs is fear...fear of being successful and then losing it..what if I REALLY didn't have what it took to succeed?

My upbringing was one where I heard these types of things around money ;What do you think, money grows on trees, we can't afford that, your father busts his a** for all you kids, and things like that. I never was taught good money skills from my parents, they never had any investments that I was ever aware of, my mom used credit cards like crazy(I must say here my parents did the best they new how, I'm not slamming them, it is what it is)So, in hindsight, how can I expect to know something if I was never taught it, plus my experiences make me who I am right? I can't expect to think like a rich person if I've never been around one!

In the forward he talks about a friend of his dad's that was rich and at the time Eker was back living at his parents again, after a failed business endeavor.He tells Eker that if he's not doing as well as you like then there's something you don't know. That's what this whole study is about, what don't I know about being successful/wealthy/prosperous? Rich people think DIFFERENTLY than others, that's why they are in such a minority..well, the bus stops here for me Now that I am becoming aware of the causes of my previous failure, I can begin to change my financial future, once and for all never to return to that "stinkin' thinkin'. Even though i am at the beginning of this transformation, I can honestly say that I have become very aware of my thoughts pertaining to money. I am challenged a lot in this area of late. For the last 6 months I have not worked for any company due to health issues.

By trade I am a nurse , and was not able to function in that capacity due to severe back pain. I currently amworking on that. What the change in my work status made me very aware of is that I could no longer use the excuse of being to busy at work to pursue my success. Well, what happened..just like before, a he** of a lot of nothing! That is until a friend brought up this book, I started reading it years ago..even had lots of highlighted areas, but I NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH. thankfully, life being the journet that it is, I picked the book up and it was like a revelation! I don't believe in chance. I believe that NOW is my time to learn how to set my financial blueprint to line up with my newly replaced minset.

I am still tempted with thoughts of failure, fear, worry. I am working to push those thoughts out, thank you for sharing, and replace them with thoughts and actions that support me.

Just a couple of thoughts I've had recently...later...WH

He's talking to Eker about being rich and says

HI WH

Thanks for the post it is great.

Just a question though, am I missing something?

Was a video or pic in this post that is not showing for me?

Just wondering because there is a long space between your goodbye and the last partial sentnce I highlighted above. Was there supposed to be more? Last sentence is not complete and just wanted to check.

Just didn't want to miss something.

God bless

GP

HI WH

Thanks for the post it is great.

Just a question though, am I missing something?

Was a video or pic in this post that is not showing for me?

Just wondering because there is a long space between your goodbye and the last partial sentnce I highlighted above. Was there supposed to be more? Last sentence is not complete and just wanted to check.

Just didn't want to miss something.

God bless

GP

[/Thanks GP, no I don't know what happened! How is your study goin?WH

Edited by wealthhound

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (Summary ala Nadita from introduction to page 17 - please don't shoot me, just following the instructions) :)

There is a difference between your desire for success and your achievement of success. It all comes down to this : if your subconscious “financial blueprint” is not “set” for success, nothing you learn, nothing you know, and nothing you do will make much difference.

In the part I of the book, it is explained how each of us is conditioned to think and act when it comes to money, and outline four key strategies for revising our mental money blueprint. In part II, it examines the difference between how rich, middle class, and poor people think, and provide seventeen attitudes and actions to take that will lead to permanent changes in your financial life.

Did you know that most rich people think in very similar way ? It is essential you recognize how your old ways of thinking and acting have gotten you exactly where you are right now. The lesson is simple. If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones. The results will eventually speak for themselves.

PART ONE : YOUR MONEY BLUEPRINT

We live in a world of duality : up and down, light and dark, hot and cold. For one pole to exist, the other pole must also exist. The fact is that your character, your thinking, and your beliefs are a critical part of what determines the level of your success. Stuart Wilde, puts it this way, “The key to success is to raise your own energy, when you do, people will naturally be attracted to you. And when they show up, bill them”.

Wealth Principle : Your income can grow only to the extent you do!

Have you heard of people who have blown up financially ? have you noticed how some people have a lot of money and then lose it or have excellent opportunities start well but then go sour on them ? Now you will know the real cause. On the outside it looks like bad luck, a downturn in the economy, a lousy partner, whatever. On the inside, however, it’s another matter. That’s why if you come into big money when you’re not ready for it on the inside, the chances are your wealth will be short-lived and you will lose it.

Why does this phenomenon occur ? Because even though some self-made millionaires may lose their money, they never lose the most important ingredient to their success : their millionaire mind. The reality is that most people do not reach their full potential. Most people are not successful.

Wealth Principle : If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.

Imagine a tree, on this tree there are fruits. In life, our fruits are called our results. So we look at the fruits (our results) and we don’t like them; there aren’t enough of them, they are too small or they don’t taste good. So what do we tend to do ? Most of us put even more attention and focus on the fruits, our results. But what is it that actually creates those particular fruits ? It’s the seeds and the roots that create those fruits. What you can’t see in this world is far more powerful than anything you can see. You may or may not agree with this statement but to the extent that you do not apply this principle in your life, you are suffering. Why ? Because you are going against the laws of nature, whereby what is under the ground creates what is above the ground, where what is invisible creates what is visible.

We live in at least four different realms at once. These four quadrants are the physical world, the mental world, the emotional world and the spiritual world. What most people never realize is that the physical realm is merely a “printout” of the other three.

For example, let’s suppose you’ve just written a letter on your computer. You hit the print key and the letter comes out of your printer. You look at your hard copy and find a typo. So you take out your trusty eraser and rub out the type. Then you hit print again and out comes the same typo. You can get a bigger eraser and you rub even harder and print again and the result is the same typo. What’s going on here is that the real problem cannot be changed in the “printout”, the physical world, it can only be changed in the “program,” the mental, emotional and spiritual worlds.

Wealth Principle : Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.

Whatever results you’re getting, be they rich or poor, good or bad, positive or negative, always remember that your outer world is simply a reflection of your inner world. If things aren’t going well in your outer life, it’s because things aren’t going well in your inner life. It’s that simple.

The approach follows from the old saying “What you hear, you forget, what you see, you remember,what you do, you understand.

Declaration is a powerful secret of change. Why are declarations such a valuable tool ? Because everything is made of one thing : energy. All energy travels in frequencies and vibrations. Therefore, each declaration you make carries its own vibrational frequency. When you state a declaration aloud, its energy vibrates throughout the cells of your body, and by touching your body at the same time, you can feel its unique resonance. Declarations not only send a specific message to the universe, they also send a powerful message to your subconscious mind.

So, you are asked that every time you reach the end of a major principle in this book, you first put your hand on your heart, then make a verbal declaration then touch your head with your index finger and make another verbal declaration

DECLARATION : “my inner world creates my outer world”

Now touch your head and say : “I have a millionaire mind” :)

Nadita’s thinking out loud :)

It’s all about reconditioning/reprogramming your mind from old mindset to a millionaire mind. We are shaped by what we heard when we were little like the saying, “monkey see monkey do”. What we heard growing up about money from our parents, grandparents or just our surroundings programmed our mind subconsciously and depends on what we heard, we could easily sabotage our future. The declaration exercise is kinda funny but there is truth to it because it’s important to hear what you say to yourself and believe it. The more you are saying it especially in front of the mirror where you can see yourself and pointing to yourself will be powerful  I personally have to recondition/reprogram my mind for what I am going to do. I believe each one of us is given gifts and talents to make money, to do good for humankind and for us to achieve our full potential, we should think out of the box and conquer our fear, because fear will be our biggest enemy that will imprison us to our situation. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear. If we can see it, we can have it… if we can dream it, we can make it a reality, if we can vision it, we can bring it to pass as we have the power to do it. I also believe in the principle of sowing and reaping as it is both spiritual and nature law. The more you are able to release what’s in your hands, the freer you are because you break the ceiling of limitation. It’s a matter of how you see things in your life. If you see yourself being poor, then you will be poor. If you see yourself losing before going to the game, guess what…? You will lose the game. The power of your mind…it’s the battlefield that you have to win first.

• Upvote 1

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (Summary ala Nadita from introduction to page 17 - please don't shoot me, just following the instructions) :)

There is a difference between your desire for success and your achievement of success. It all comes down to this : if your subconscious “financial blueprint” is not “set” for success, nothing you learn, nothing you know, and nothing you do will make much difference.

In the part I of the book, it is explained how each of us is conditioned to think and act when it comes to money, and outline four key strategies for revising our mental money blueprint. In part II, it examines the difference between how rich, middle class, and poor people think, and provide seventeen attitudes and actions to take that will lead to permanent changes in your financial life.

Did you know that most rich people think in very similar way ? It is essential you recognize how your old ways of thinking and acting have gotten you exactly where you are right now. The lesson is simple. If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones. The results will eventually speak for themselves.

PART ONE : YOUR MONEY BLUEPRINT

We live in a world of duality : up and down, light and dark, hot and cold. For one pole to exist, the other pole must also exist. The fact is that your character, your thinking, and your beliefs are a critical part of what determines the level of your success. Stuart Wilde, puts it this way, “The key to success is to raise your own energy, when you do, people will naturally be attracted to you. And when they show up, bill them”.

Wealth Principle : Your income can grow only to the extent you do!

Have you heard of people who have blown up financially ? have you noticed how some people have a lot of money and then lose it or have excellent opportunities start well but then go sour on them ? Now you will know the real cause. On the outside it looks like bad luck, a downturn in the economy, a lousy partner, whatever. On the inside, however, it’s another matter. That’s why if you come into big money when you’re not ready for it on the inside, the chances are your wealth will be short-lived and you will lose it.

Why does this phenomenon occur ? Because even though some self-made millionaires may lose their money, they never lose the most important ingredient to their success : their millionaire mind. The reality is that most people do not reach their full potential. Most people are not successful.

Wealth Principle : If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.

Imagine a tree, on this tree there are fruits. In life, our fruits are called our results. So we look at the fruits (our results) and we don’t like them; there aren’t enough of them, they are too small or they don’t taste good. So what do we tend to do ? Most of us put even more attention and focus on the fruits, our results. But what is it that actually creates those particular fruits ? It’s the seeds and the roots that create those fruits. What you can’t see in this world is far more powerful than anything you can see. You may or may not agree with this statement but to the extent that you do not apply this principle in your life, you are suffering. Why ? Because you are going against the laws of nature, whereby what is under the ground creates what is above the ground, where what is invisible creates what is visible.

We live in at least four different realms at once. These four quadrants are the physical world, the mental world, the emotional world and the spiritual world. What most people never realize is that the physical realm is merely a “printout” of the other three.

For example, let’s suppose you’ve just written a letter on your computer. You hit the print key and the letter comes out of your printer. You look at your hard copy and find a typo. So you take out your trusty eraser and rub out the type. Then you hit print again and out comes the same typo. You can get a bigger eraser and you rub even harder and print again and the result is the same typo. What’s going on here is that the real problem cannot be changed in the “printout”, the physical world, it can only be changed in the “program,” the mental, emotional and spiritual worlds.

Wealth Principle : Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.

Whatever results you’re getting, be they rich or poor, good or bad, positive or negative, always remember that your outer world is simply a reflection of your inner world. If things aren’t going well in your outer life, it’s because things aren’t going well in your inner life. It’s that simple.

The approach follows from the old saying “What you hear, you forget, what you see, you remember,what you do, you understand.

Declaration is a powerful secret of change. Why are declarations such a valuable tool ? Because everything is made of one thing : energy. All energy travels in frequencies and vibrations. Therefore, each declaration you make carries its own vibrational frequency. When you state a declaration aloud, its energy vibrates throughout the cells of your body, and by touching your body at the same time, you can feel its unique resonance. Declarations not only send a specific message to the universe, they also send a powerful message to your subconscious mind.

So, you are asked that every time you reach the end of a major principle in this book, you first put your hand on your heart, then make a verbal declaration then touch your head with your index finger and make another verbal declaration

DECLARATION : “my inner world creates my outer world”

Now touch your head and say : “I have a millionaire mind” :)

Nadita’s thinking out loud :)

It’s all about reconditioning/reprogramming your mind from old mindset to a millionaire mind. We are shaped by what we heard when we were little like the saying, “monkey see monkey do”. What we heard growing up about money from our parents, grandparents or just our surroundings programmed our mind subconsciously and depends on what we heard, we could easily sabotage our future. The declaration exercise is kinda funny but there is truth to it because it’s important to hear what you say to yourself and believe it. The more you are saying it especially in front of the mirror where you can see yourself and pointing to yourself will be powerful  I personally have to recondition/reprogram my mind for what I am going to do. I believe each one of us is given gifts and talents to make money, to do good for humankind and for us to achieve our full potential, we should think out of the box and conquer our fear, because fear will be our biggest enemy that will imprison us to our situation. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear. If we can see it, we can have it… if we can dream it, we can make it a reality, if we can vision it, we can bring it to pass as we have the power to do it. I also believe in the principle of sowing and reaping as it is both spiritual and nature law. The more you are able to release what’s in your hands, the freer you are because you break the ceiling of limitation. It’s a matter of how you see things in your life. If you see yourself being poor, then you will be poor. If you see yourself losing before going to the game, guess what…? You will lose the game. The power of your mind…it’s the battlefield that you have to win first.

Awesome stuff Nadita! Thank you.

I will be posting some of my thoughts tomorrow, I have been digesting...WH!

Hello,

I'm looking into a provider for our conference call this Sunday, does anyone have issue with being able to make a long distance call from their phone?

Please let me know, I will also send messages on those that have expressed interest on their profile. WH :)

1. Please join my meeting, Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/455953495

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 493-0602

Access Code: 455-953-495

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting Password: wealthjourney1

Meeting ID: 455-953-495

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy™

PLEASE NOTE THE TIME POSTED IS MOUNTAIN STANDARD :D TIME...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO IS PLANNING TO BE ON OUR CALL AND BE PREPARED TO SHARE A SHORT BOI ABOUT YOURSELF, WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS STUDY AS WELL AS A BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED IN THE BOOK...SEE YOU THEN! WEALTHHOUND... :D

Wealthhound,

Sorry... lol...what is central then..? am I behind or ahead of Mountain..? lol

Hi Nadita, you are one hour ahead of mountain time!

Hasta manana! WH :D

1. Please join my meeting, Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/455953495

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 493-0602

Access Code: 455-953-495

Meeting Password: wealthjourney1

Meeting ID: 455-953-495

GoToMeeting®

WOW..we had our first conference call last night regarding our study of T. Harv Eker's book SECRETS of the Millionaire Mind.

Basically we each shared a bio of ourselves, it was wonderful to get to know one another via the phone, just another wat to connect along with posting.

I think each of us would agree that our financial blueprint( from our experiences throughout life, primarily our younger years when the blueprint was formed) is quite similiar..as well is our desire to change the areas of that blueprint that does not suit our current and future wealth aspirations.

We enjoyed the call so much that we are going to continue them weekly, for now, one the same day, same number. I couldn't help but think of..same bat time, same bat channel when I was writing this! Ha!

For any of you that were unable to join yesterday, it is not to late...we are at the tip of the iceburg on our wealth journey.

For this week, we continue reading the rest of the 1st chapter of the book.

Along with the reading, we are each doing to complete all the questions/exercises that the book directs.

So, for those that were not with us, please have a bio next week to introduce yourself to the group, why you desire to be part of our wealth journey, as well as a couple of thoughts on your current blueprint.

For myself, I have already recognized details of my current blueprint, ideas I learned as a child. These include such thoughts as...What do you think money grows on trees?, Your father works hard for his money,as well as observing common practices in my home growing up like my parents were never involve in wealth growing..they never had any savings to speak of, and mom used credit cards like crazy and kept financial matters pretty much to herself..not to worry dad. So you can see by these few examples, I was never taught about money matters in a good way. I'm not judging my parents, you can only go as far as you were taught. I have the opportunity to change all of that previous thinking.

I do recognize that even though I do desire wealthy and prosperity there are deep rooted fears about not succeeding or succeeding then losing it.

As I took the time to look over my financial history, there is a pattern...that must/is changing.I think deep down I have always had a fear that I don't have what it takes to succeed.

In the froward Eker mentions a rich friend that his dad had and one day he told Eker, "If your not doing as well as you like then there's something you don't know. Rich people think a certain way which determines their actions therefore their results.

I am choosing not to entertain thoughts that hinder my vision of wealth. I have decided to stick with my online business, not get distracted by other things that may come up. I am commited to not leaving that business until I am making 5,000$ a month. I will reach this goal within 7 months or sooner.

Eker states that one's ability to act in spite of fear, worry, inconvenience or discomfort as well as the ability to act when not in the mood.

My opinion of the above statememnt are that the ability to act in spite of any or all of the above are ways that RICH people think.

"The roots create the fruit"...

Fruit already hanging cannot be changed but tomorrows fruit can.

We don't live on only one plane of existance..physical,mental,emotional and spiritual. The physical realm is only a printout of the other 3.

Money is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.

Eker uses declarations as a very powerful secret for change. The reason for this is the energy that is released..each declaration carries its own frequency, and all energy travels in frequencies and vibrations. When a declaration is stated out loud, its energy vibrates through the cells of your body, and by touching your body while speaking the declaration you can feel its resonance..this not only sends a powerful, specific message to the universe, it also sends this message to your subconscious.

The journey continues... Wealthhound

1. Please join my meeting.

+1 (805) 309-0015

Access Code: 558-772-599

Meeting ID: 558-772-599

GoToMeeting®

Hi all,

Apparently we have a different phone number and access code for tomorrow, I guess because the meeting was not set up as recurring!

Haven't been here all week due to health stuff, but I will be on the call tomorrow!

See you then! Wealthhound

Cat,

This is tele conference, right? Have not done many so I might be rusty lol. If I have ttrouble, Will call you so you can step m though :)

Yes, just use the phone number listed, then after you call in it will ask you for the access code, then you will be connected to the call! See ya then!

Yes, just use the phone number listed, then after you call in it will ask you for the access code, then you will be connected to the call! See ya then!

Thanks, Cat...and I might have my bff also joins the call if you don't mind... we are kinda partner in crime lol lol