Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

Update,

I did look into some info related to a blog site..please bear with me, spent yesterday in th ER with back issues...I will continue to push through my health concerns. I suggest that anyone interested in this journey to read the 1st chapter of the Millionaire Mind book..really think about it. I will endeavor to contact all those in this thread today...but for now, if you have already stated your interest...please read chapter one and I will communicate the next step later today..may I also suggest that each of us get a notebooh as well as come index cards to use for the exercises in the book...later Wealthhound

• Upvote 2

Update,

I did look into some info related to a blog site..please bear with me, spent yesterday in th ER with back issues...I will continue to push through my health concerns. I suggest that anyone interested in this journey to read the 1st chapter of the Millionaire Mind book..really think about it. I will endeavor to contact all those in this thread today...but for now, if you have already stated your interest...please read chapter one and I will communicate the next step later today..may I also suggest that each of us get a notebooh as well as come index cards to use for the exercises in the book...later Wealthhound

Wealthhound,

Hope you are doing better and I pray that the pain is gone in your back in the name of Jesus... I bought the book and going to start reading it today and yes will get a notebook and index card too and post it notes.. :)

By the way, how are we going to connect with our ideas... the thread in DV is nice too... so we all can follow and type :)

Have a blessed day!

Hiya, I don't know if you have started yet but I found the PDF online if anyone does not want to purchase the book.

Sorry I can't upload it, as the file is too big, but if you put this in your browser you can access it then save it on your computer. :)

First word of a millionaire, don't spend money if you don't have to. :P

http://giau.org/wp/QuaTang/T_Harv_Eker_Secrets_Of_The_Millionaire_Mind_Ebook.pdf

• Upvote 3

Hiya, I don't know if you have started yet but I found the PDF online if anyone does not want to purchase the book.

Sorry I can't upload it, as the file is too big, but if you put this in your browser you can access it then save it on your computer. :)

http://giau.org/wp/QuaTang/T_Harv_Eker_Secrets_Of_The_Millionaire_Mind_Ebook.pdf

Goldie,

Thank you for the link... it works :)

I have bought the book...I am still old fashioned...I like to touch what I am reading... even though printing this will be helpful... can't find the paperback so I had to buy the hard cover..it's about $22.00 might be worth it to pass it on latte.. :)

Goldie,

I have bought the book...I am still old fashioned...I like to touch what I am reading... even though printing this will be helpful... can't find the paperback so I had to buy the hard cover..it's about $22.00 might be worth it to pass it on latte.. :)

Yes I love books too.... :D I just thought if anyone didn't want to spend the money they could still get the benefits of reading it.

• Upvote 1

This is an awesome thread. I have read most of the posts but hope to have time to go back and reread them. I did purchase the book. For those who, like me, are on a tight budget, I bought it on Amazon for $.01 with the $3.99 shipping for the hardcover copy. So it isn't so expensive.

Goldiegirl - thanks for the pdf version. That is awesome!

• Upvote 1

Goldie,

This is an awesome thread. I have read most of the posts but hope to have time to go back and reread them. I did purchase the book. For those who, like me, are on a tight budget, I bought it on Amazon for $.01 with the $3.99 shipping for the hardcover copy. So it isn't so expensive.

Goldiegirl - thanks for the pdf version. That is awesome!

Thanks to each of you!

Goldiegirl, thanks a bunch for proving the link to the book!

I thrilled to get started...so, today is the day!

I started a blog, www.mywealthnow.wordpress.com

if anyone has time, please go there and comment. I don't know if it is ok to mention the name of the book we are working through, don't know about and legal implications with writing the name, we all know the book we are referring to...anyway look at what I posted there, make sure it works..let me know what you think then...let's start the process!! WH

O.K. so the blog is set up..to go there...l

www.mywealthnow.wordpress.com

I am going to send a message to each DV member that visited this thread...

So, any and all interested you either have the book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND or you can get the Ebook (Goldiegirl provided the link,thanks Goldie)

see her link posted above.

• Upvote 1

Awesome... Thank you... That is appreciated.

O.K. so the blog is set up..to go there...l

www.mywealthnow.wordpress.com

I am going to send a message to each DV member that visited this thread...

So, any and all interested you either have the book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND or you can get the Ebook (Goldiegirl provided the link,thanks Goldie)

see her link posted above.

just checked in on the blog and left a post. No other posts were visible. I guess they all have to be approved before they will show up on the page.

Looking forward to this as I got the book today at barnes and nobles. $24 with tax, WOW!

I found it on line for much cheaper but would have taken a while to arrive.

Thanks and blessings

GP

• Upvote 1

WOW, thanks to those of you that went to the blog site...I did not realize that I had to approve posts prior to them being seen..oh well, I'm new to this...still connecting with everyone that posted in the thread...takes time...TY to those that wish me good things related to my ER visit yesterday...extreme low back pain...they can't pin down the culprit..but I know what it is...pre-RV pain!!!!haha

• Upvote 1

Im just curious here- Has anyone ever thought that the one putting on the presentation is making the money? Give a few hints and people you may know and rop a name here and there and a self help book and you have a happy audiance and bang he is at the Bank the next day cashing in saying i can tell you how to become a millionaire---Remember this--- 95% of the Fisherman catch 5% of the fish while 95% of the fish are laughing at the 5% of the fisherman who dont try.Its hard to understand this unless-1- your a fisherman or 2- your sleepin in which case your sleeping- Yet some things come to people who are sleeping-I wonder what % that is-? :blink::unsure::rolleyes:

Im just curious here- Has anyone ever thought that the one putting on the presentation is making the money? Give a few hints and people you may know and rop a name here and there and a self help book and you have a happy audiance and bang he is at the Bank the next day cashing in saying i can tell you how to become a millionaire---Remember this--- 95% of the Fisherman catch 5% of the fish while 95% of the fish are laughing at the 5% of the fisherman who dont try.Its hard to understand this unless-1- your a fisherman or 2- your sleepin in which case your sleeping- Yet some things come to people who are sleeping-I wonder what % that is-? :blink::unsure::rolleyes:

abner,

I can assure you that I am simply a member of this site working towards the goal of strengthening my financial life. Lots of folks here are desiring to do the same, that's what this is all about.

I can assure you that I am making no financial gains from studying and growing with others... sounds like perhaps you had a bad experience at some point???

If anyone is making money it would be T. Harv Eker that wrote the book we are studying, great for him, in my opinion it is valuable...

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone,I just finished leaving a message for anyone (accept Abner) that has posted in this thread.I told them that we are starting our study, told them about the blog BTW I guess that when someone wants to post on the blog I have to accept it first, news to me but I guess that it is a form of protection.

Anyway, I'm so excited to make tons of money off of each of you (not) so let's start the journey...Everyone let's read Chapter 1 of the book and please do the exercises in it cause they are very important...

I'm going to throw this out there.. i know everyone is busy, and this will take commitment from each of us.Please deeply consider the great your commitment yo yourself as well as all the others that we will be studying and growing with. As we go forward, each of us is very valuable and will bring different experiences and insights to our journey.So, I ask, if you start, please let's all strive to complete this...we all will benefit tremendously and we will be better prepared for our imcoming wealth!!

Lastly, I think it would be wonderful to have a phone conference to get to know each other a bit and connect by voice as well as script. Any thoughts on that?

Regards,

WEALTHHOUND

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all of you that sent me a message or posted on the blog...Grand Pubah suggested that the first chapter is very long, he is correct. So, for the sake of unity, let's just focus on reading up to page 17. Just where Eker talks about declarations.

Can you believe, this is not a rumor, I just got a phone call from a gal named Jennie that works for Eker. I am signed up for his Millionaire Mind Intensive which begins on the 27th of this month. Well, I spoke to her for about 30 minutes, she is upgrading my seat if I bring the hubby or anyone else with me. I was telling her about our study, she was just a joy to speak to...anyway, just thought it rather funny to get the call ( i know it was a sales call, but I'm already going) from her today.

Take some time to think about the questions in chapter 1 up to page 17. Of course, continue reading if you want to...How about we figure out how/when/where to connect next week...I really think it would be a great idea to do a conference call, I know it may be difficult to set a time to be on the phone, any thoughts??

WH

• Upvote 1

hi WH

Just posted some thoughts on the blog about the book and some of my personal experience. I hope they are helpful to others and acceptable.

God bless

GP

PS. My schedule is hard to pin down sometime so just let me know when you schedule a conference call and I will try to work it in.

thanks again

• Upvote 2

hi WH

Just posted some thoughts on the blog about the book and some of my personal experience. I hope they are helpful to others and acceptable.

God bless

GP

PS. My schedule is hard to pin down sometime so just let me know when you schedule a conference call and I will try to work it in.

thanks again

GP- I just read your thoughts on the blog..they were awesome! I replied to your comments so when you have time...What day might be good for you for the conf. call? Since everyone has different schedules but most probably most are also probably off the weekends...Maybe a Sunday eve. call??

What do you think? WH God Bless you as well!

• Upvote 1

I've been meaning to share this bible verse with the Christians that are on our wealth journey.

When I first started reading our book I started to line my thinking up with what I personally know and believe from the Word of God.

Allow me to share one of my all time favorite verses, which I believe lines up with our study :

3 John 1-2

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. KJV

It is quite clear in these verses that it is God's desire that we prosper and be in health. Have you ever taken the time to consider the words MAYEST as well as EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH?

From my personal study of this scripture there is a condition to be met to receive prosperity and health. It is ALWAYS God's desire for us to have these things but it requires action on our part.That's what the word MAYEST implies.Believing these words and proper action will get the results.Also, EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH refers to all the attributes that makes you you. Your SOUL refers to your belief systems, your personality, likes, dislikes, atitudes, outlook, thought patterns, etc.To me this EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH is the kourney we embark on to strengthen ourselves and get to a point in our lives where we are thinking, acting and expecting the PROSPERITY. As we do this, then we will manifest more and more of this promise in our daily lives. It's a walk....every day to aspire greater and greater in every facet in life in thoughts, actions to see this prosperity on a regular basis. To me, that is exactly what we are doing with this book. The more I read it, the greater I am able to line up what T. Harv Eker writes in his book.

I find that very exciting because it is important to me that as I learn something that I am able to line it up biblically as well.

Do any of you reading see these parallels? Something I've been thinking about and I'm so hyped up tonight and not able to sleep...thought maybe others would be blessed with these thoughts....WH

• Upvote 3

I've been meaning to share this bible verse with the Christians that are on our wealth journey.

When I first started reading our book I started to line my thinking up with what I personally know and believe from the Word of God.

Allow me to share one of my all time favorite verses, which I believe lines up with our study :

3 John 1-2

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. KJV

It is quite clear in these verses that it is God's desire that we prosper and be in health. Have you ever taken the time to consider the words MAYEST as well as EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH?

From my personal study of this scripture there is a condition to be met to receive prosperity and health. It is ALWAYS God's desire for us to have these things but it requires action on our part.That's what the word MAYEST implies.Believing these words and proper action will get the results.Also, EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH refers to all the attributes that makes you you. Your SOUL refers to your belief systems, your personality, likes, dislikes, atitudes, outlook, thought patterns, etc.To me this EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH is the kourney we embark on to strengthen ourselves and get to a point in our lives where we are thinking, acting and expecting the PROSPERITY. As we do this, then we will manifest more and more of this promise in our daily lives. It's a walk....every day to aspire greater and greater in every facet in life in thoughts, actions to see this prosperity on a regular basis. To me, that is exactly what we are doing with this book. The more I read it, the greater I am able to line up what T. Harv Eker writes in his book.

I find that very exciting because it is important to me that as I learn something that I am able to line it up biblically as well.

Do any of you reading see these parallels? Something I've been thinking about and I'm so hyped up tonight and not able to sleep...thought maybe others would be blessed with these thoughts....WH

hey WH. You bring out some great points. This verse is usually used to show that it is God's will for us to prosper and be in health but the point of this occurring in conjunction with our soul prospering really hits home.

And while I am a great proponent of "soul prospering" I have usually thought more of it as a "spiritual" growth. However, our personal acquisition of wealth and health to a great extent does lie in bringing our thinking and emotions in alignment with a healthy way of thinking, feeling, and acting toward money and health.

Most people seem to acquiesce to what ever their experience is rather than truly seeking to improve the areas of their soul that predict what our experience will be. Those areas are well laid out in the book by Ekers and in the Scripture (Proverbs 23:7).

The revealing facts I have observed over the years is that just because someone was spiritual and deeply committed to the Lord didn't guarantee they would prosper.

So I concluded that it had as much to do with the way we thought about money as it did spirituality. In so doing I began to recognize things in my thinking that were counter productive to walking in this prosperity referred to in the passage you related.

As a result I realized that the core issue was that what I thought about money had to be replaced with what the scripture taught about money. And since my soul is my mind, will, and emotions those areas were critical to change so my soul could prosper.

To me money was always hard to come by, never enough, and only was received in small quantities. I was a very hard worker but that was seldom duly rewarded.

When I began to change that way of thinking my experience began to change.

So I wholeheartedly agree with your post WH

Thanks again and God bless

GP

• Upvote 2

hey WH. You bring out some great points. This verse is usually used to show that it is God's will for us to prosper and be in health but the point of this occurring in conjunction with our soul prospering really hits home.

And while I am a great proponent of "soul prospering" I have usually thought more of it as a "spiritual" growth. However, our personal acquisition of wealth and health to a great extent does lie in bringing our thinking and emotions in alignment with a healthy way of thinking, feeling, and acting toward money and health.

Most people seem to acquiesce to what ever their experience is rather than truly seeking to improve the areas of their soul that predict what our experience will be. Those areas are well laid out in the book by Ekers and in the Scripture (Proverbs 23:7).

The revealing facts I have observed over the years is that just because someone was spiritual and deeply committed to the Lord didn't guarantee they would prosper.

So I concluded that it had as much to do with the way we thought about money as it did spirituality. In so doing I began to recognize things in my thinking that were counter productive to walking in this prosperity referred to in the passage you related.

As a result I realized that the core issue was that what I thought about money had to be replaced with what the scripture taught about money. And since my soul is my mind, will, and emotions those areas were critical to change so my soul could prosper.

To me money was always hard to come by, never enough, and only was received in small quantities. I was a very hard worker but that was seldom duly rewarded.

When I began to change that way of thinking my experience began to change.

So I wholeheartedly agree with your post WH

Thanks again and God bless

GP

Touche GP.. you and I are one the same page, this is very clearly a SPIRITUAL issue of the heart as in my understanding, the HEART is frequently used to reference the MIND spiritually as well, all connected....my goal for myself is to get the SPIRITUAL dots and the HUMAN dots if you will, conected to be in a place to receive what is available, that's what this study is doing ofr me...more later...God Bless WH

• Upvote 1

Touche GP.. you and I are one the same page, this is very clearly a SPIRITUAL issue of the heart as in my understanding, the HEART is frequently used to reference the MIND spiritually as well, all connected....my goal for myself is to get the SPIRITUAL dots and the HUMAN dots if you will, conected to be in a place to receive what is available, that's what this study is doing ofr me...more later...God Bless WH

Hi WH. just left a post on the blog.

Since you are deeper into the book I was just curious if you will be posting your insights and thoughts on what you are learning along the journey?

And what happened to the others who were going to participate?? Have you heard from them?

Anyway I am interested in continuing and sharing our personal thoughts and lessons on the subject matter together.

God bless

GP

• Upvote 1

Hi WH. just left a post on the blog.

Since you are deeper into the book I was just curious if you will be posting your insights and thoughts on what you are learning along the journey?

And what happened to the others who were going to participate?? Have you heard from them?

Anyway I am interested in continuing and sharing our personal thoughts and lessons on the subject matter together.

God bless

GP

GP, To answer your question, yes, I will be posting my thoughts/insights, probably this evening. I have been doing a lot of thinking regarding this..just need some assimilation time.

As far as others participating...I reached out to everyone that posted in this thread, now it is up to them..I don't know if this being a holiday W/E has anything to do with it, but none the less, I plan to continue...even if it's just you and I that would be just fine with me! I am confident though, there are at least 2 other ladies that are very interested. I spoke to one yesterday, I expect we will here from her soon here. We talked about a mastermind group, for the committed. Perhaps a weekly conf. call where we can really open up with our thoughts/actions. Like I said earlier, this stuff is pretty deep. There is just too much involved (IMO) to only use writing as a means of study, although it is certainly a valuable piece of the puzzle. I'm thinking to do a call next Sunday..will let you know more on that.

Aside from us getting great benefit from this, whatever we choose to post here will be a blessing for anyone that stops by here. One of the primary reasons for this thread was that I am 100% confident that many people are in need of adjusting their money blueprint, no judging here, just a matter of stats. That's why tis is imortant...We can only do so much..if our words cause others to consider ...that is fantastic.otherwise we will come out as having reached and surely exceeded our goals!

I am so thankful that you have been so diligent..let's just keep up what we are doing, see how things evolve..I'll look at the blog now and return later...GB WH.

Hello Wealthhound,

I have been thinking of how we are going to do this millionaire mind group. I have bought the book and reading it now page by page, still in chapter one (I usually scan the book :) )

I think a master mind group with summary to the blog and DV forum is a way to go. I can see that the study can be deep and very personal. I personally will not be comfortable in exposing myself about my financial situation to the world. They have gotten most of my info by clicking but something I like to keep private :)

This master mind group will consist of a few or many people that are very interested and can commit to this study so if we get too personal, it's only within the master mind group. We can do a conference call once every two weeks or once a month. From the master mind group discussion, someone is going to take notes and make summary and posting it in the blog or in DV forum which in this case, we should start a new thread for "Millionaire Mind Group". I believe DV has a lot of wonderful people from all kinds of walks in life that can contribute to the thread and a lot that can benefit from the thread.

Another note... have you done the classes with Dave Ramsey "Financial University" - it's about budgeting and planning... I think it gives a good foundation of money management, I thought I mention it here.

This is your baby :)

Hello Wealthhound,

I have been thinking of how we are going to do this millionaire mind group. I have bought the book and reading it now page by page, still in chapter one (I usually scan the book :) )

I think a master mind group with summary to the blog and DV forum is a way to go. I can see that the study can be deep and very personal. I personally will not be comfortable in exposing myself about my financial situation to the world. They have gotten most of my info by clicking but something I like to keep private :)

This master mind group will consist of a few or many people that are very interested and can commit to this study so if we get too personal, it's only within the master mind group. We can do a conference call once every two weeks or once a month. From the master mind group discussion, someone is going to take notes and make summary and posting it in the blog or in DV forum which in this case, we should start a new thread for "Millionaire Mind Group". I believe DV has a lot of wonderful people from all kinds of walks in life that can contribute to the thread and a lot that can benefit from the thread.

Another note... have you done the classes with Dave Ramsey "Financial University" - it's about budgeting and planning... I think it gives a good foundation of money management, I thought I mention it here.

This is your baby :)

Good morning Nadita, thanks for posting here! It is OUR baby, this study is for any and all that choose to participate...we will do our first conf. call next Sunday, details to follow later in the week.

Grand Pubah is on track with us too...Let's just for now keep doing our reading, take any notes, do the questions/exercises up to page 17 for this week...Then next week on the call I think it would be great for each of us to do introduce ourselves to the group... like a short bio of introduction, then we can share thoughts, about our reading...with would be related to the first 17 pages of the 1st chapter...I'll list them specifically later..there is lots to think on in just those first pages..Hopefully a couple of others will jump on board before the call...God Bless...WH

Almost forgot to reply to

your Dave Ramsey..I have not heard about that...for me, I have great need to master the whole financial situation, I'm going to stick to the book for now...but will look into Ramsey! Thanks..

Edited by wealthhound