Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama--The Muslim in charge--whats ahead

Sorry I missed your question parmenio. TPS tracked me down and demanded an answer. I'll give you my answer and you can tell me if you think it's rational.

IMO, if Paul isn't President, it doesn't matter who is - they are ALL ESTABLISHMENT STATUS QUO PUPPETS! Paul is not. Anyone else - and I mean ANYONE ELSE will lead us down the same path to destruction. If he doesn't become President, the only chance we have is to prepare for the worst and brace ourselves.

Like I said, "give me a RATIONAL explination." I haven't heard one yet. What you have just told me is incoherent.

So..., what you are saying is that RP supporters would rather blow up the whole process for the rest of us and accelerate the demise of this country because RP will not be elected. Whaooo!! Can you imagine if we all had that kind of mentality? Just give up and go down with the BOMB only because someone is throwing a temper tantrum!

There are many of us who still have faith and trust in a system we can still control and fix and all you guys want to do is throw your hands up in the air because you didn't get your way! SAD....Whaooo!!!! Like I said before you folks are just as complicite as obama in destroying this country if this is the way RP supporters think.

Anyone else want to give me/us another explination?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

how can you call reasoning hate, just to take the spotlight off the real hater.

You are a hater. A hater of America.

Well, why don't you all stop preaching this negativity, get off the mainstream political puppet bandwagon and support Ron Paul NOW!

before it's too late. :)

I'm not preaching anything, I gave my opinion to which I'm still entitled. I served 22 yrs for that freedom that I still have. I cannot support RP because he does not have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the middle easterners that want to see the western civilization destroyed. He has stated NUMEROUS TIMES that he would sit down and "talk" to them. They don't give a flip at what we have to say! They just want us destroyed.

• Upvote 3

Like I said, "give me a RATIONAL explination." I haven't heard one yet. What you have just told me is incoherent.

So..., what you are saying is that RP supporters would rather blow up the whole process for the rest of us and accelerate the demise of this country because RP will not be elected. Whaooo!! Can you imagine if we all had that kind of mentality? Just give up and go down with the BOMB only because someone is throwing a temper tantrum!

There are many of us who still have faith and trust in a system we can still control and fix and all you guys want to do is throw your hands up in the air because you didn't get your way! SAD....Whaooo!!!! Like I said before you folks are just as complicite as obama in destroying this country if this is the way RP supporters think.

There isn't one Parmenio, this group of people want you to follow along. If you don't you will be an outcast. 40 friended me and within a few days he unfriend me. but hey no worries i still have my beliefs in order. Sorry 40

• Downvote 2

I can just see Obama supporters, or the Big Guy himself, looking over this thread and grinning from ear to ear. :o

What chance do we have at getting him out if we have this type of animosity among us? I have great respect for many of you, on both sides of the discussion. What concerns me is that when the dust settles and the GOP candidate is named, if we don't all jump on board, whomever it is...we are SOL. One account I've seen is that Obama has up to $1B in campaign funding to launch once a clear contender is named.

United we stand or divided we fall.....Vote REPUBLICAN no matter what!

Nuff said.

Tiff

• Upvote 3

There isn't one Parmenio, this group of people want you to follow along. If you don't you will be an outcast. 40 friended me and within a few days he unfriend me. but hey no worries i still have my beliefs in order. Sorry 40

RP supporters are no different than the liberals that are being led by the marxists, except for different reasons. Both are led like the pied piper over a cliff without acknowledging their consequences to the masses. Both do it for selfish reasons and like I said before..., for very different reasons.

I would still vote for RP if he was the last man standing. Sad thing about the RP folks..., they don't look at it that way and would prefer to throw everyone over the cliff including themselves! ...Incoherent? :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can just see Obama supporters, or the Big Guy himself, looking over this thread and grinning from ear to ear. :o

What chance do we have at getting him out if we have this type of animosity among us? I have great respect for many of you, on both sides of the discussion. What concerns me is that when the dust settles and the GOP candidate is named, if we don't all jump on board, whomever it is...we are SOL. One account I've seen is that Obama has up to $1B in campaign funding to launch once a clear contender is named.

Nuff said.

Tiff

TIFF.....I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY LOL. well said.

Mitch.

• Upvote 1

Not only will they give their vote to the marxists but will be complicit in bringing this country one step closer to anarchy. Something RP does NOT want!

What I have NEVER been able to obtain from RP supporters is a rational explination on why they would prefer to waste a vote for Obama (with a write-in vote for RP) when MOST of us who are NOT RP supporters will vote RP if he were the Republicans Party nominee! Can anyone explain this to me/us?

Well said!!

Nuff said.

Tiff

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

RP supporters are no different than the liberals that are being led by the marxists, except for different reasons. Both are led like the pied piper over a cliff without acknowledging their consequences to the masses. Both do it for selfish reasons and like I said before..., for very different reasons.

I would still vote for RP if he was the last man standing. Sad thing about the RP folks..., they don't look at it that way and would prefer to throw everyone over the cliff including themselves! ...Incoherent? :huh:

I recommend being the last to go over the edge......that way, the pile of humanity will be tall enough, only minor bumps and bruises will be sustained.....self preservation, you know. :D

GO RV, then BV

I recommend being the last to go over the edge......that way, the pile of humanity will be tall enough, only minor bumps and bruises will be sustained.....self preservation, you know. :D

GO RV, then BV

...then, answer me this question. Would YOU vote for another Republican nominee if RP was not the man? A rational question...,isn't it?..., like for me/us to hear your answer.

...then, answer me this question. Would YOU vote for another Republican nominee if RP was not the man? A rational question...,isn't it?..., like for me/us to hear your answer.

YES..... DID IT IN 08. I did not vote for John McCain I voted against OBAMA.

• Upvote 2

Parmenio says

Not only will they give their vote to the marxists but will be complicit in bringing this country one step closer to anarchy. Something RP does NOT want!

What I have NEVER been able to obtain from RP supporters is a rational explination on why they would prefer to waste a vote for Obama (with a write-in vote for RP) when MOST of us who are NOT RP supporters will vote RP if he were the Republicans Party nominee! Can anyone explain this to me/us?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1lwQSkzix

40 Parmenio ask this question but you choose to respond to my post. Can you give this person or the rest of us why we should write in Dr Paul if he is not the nominee? Strange you avoid his or her question, no answer in the playbook? Because if he is not the nominee and write in his name on your ballot who will you be electing? That is what i was responding to not trying to stop Heavy's right to support whomever he decides to support. My post was concerning writing in Dr Paul if he is not the nominee. Don't switch the point being made.

TP you just don't get do you, you keep saying the same things. You claim a write in vote is a vote for O this is baloney lets break it down. You have Romney a man worth 250 million dollars and change is running for for 400,000 dollar a year job. This tells me he is in the money circles. This also tells me he is not for all citizens of course by word of mouth he is. He has already made several comments that really is hinting at his true side of what he's about. He has plenty of showmanship in front of the cameras and as time goes on he will show the true side of himself.

Then you have Gingrich in some ways the man is a statesman he is seasoned by political circles over the years and knows how to work the media. But i remember the things he don't that ended his job in congress. He's got excess baggage to heavy to hide and its haunting him. Can he be trusted don't know based on passed record no.

Then there is Ron Paul, this man has a record for the last 30 years that speaks for its self. Is the man a flipflopper NO, Has he stood on his principles Yes. Congressman will not back him or indorce him because he has voted against them and their croney bills over the last 30 years. Is this man trustworthy Yes as his record proves it. Will he try his best to straighten up this country I believe so. So you see i think to many people are not thinking and researching they are letting the polls, the media, the political campaigns choose who they should vote for. Think what you will but i will vote for the man with the most truth on his record not just what is spewing out of his mouth to please the voters..............Heavyduty053

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GO RV, then BV

"...self preservation," you say. Then let me introduce you to an old wise Greek proverb. "Consider the little mouse, how sagacious (keen discernment; complete with wisdom) an animal it is which never entrusts its life to one hole." You sir, by your own words have condemned youself to the wisdom beneath that of the rodent. At least the rodent has considered its escape with another hole. You have left yourself vulnerable to one escape at the top of merely a dung heap!

• Upvote 2

how can you call reasoning hate, just to take the spotlight off the real hater.

You are a hater. A hater of America.

Well, why don't you all stop preaching this negativity, get off the mainstream political puppet bandwagon and support Ron Paul NOW!

before it's too late. :)

LOCK AND LOAD :D

TP you just don't get do you, you keep saying the same things. You claim a write in vote is a vote for O this is baloney lets break it down. You have Romney a man worth 250 million dollars and change is running for for 400,000 dollar a year job. This tells me he is in the money circles. This also tells me he is not for all citizens of course by word of mouth he is. He has already made several comments that really is hinting at his true side of what he's about. He has plenty of showmanship in front of the cameras and as time goes on he will show the true side of himself.

Then you have Gingrich in some ways the man is a statesman he is seasoned by political circles over the years and knows how to work the media. But i remember the things he don't that ended his job in congress. He's got excess baggage to heavy to hide and its haunting him. Can he be trusted don't know based on passed record no.

Then there is Ron Paul, this man has a record for the last 30 years that speaks for its self. Is the man a flipflopper NO, Has he stood on his principles Yes. Congressman will not back him or indorce him because he has voted against them and their croney bills over the last 30 years. Is this man trustworthy Yes as his record proves it. Will he try his best to straighten up this country I believe so. So you see i think to many people are not thinking and researching they are letting the polls, the media, the political campaigns choose who they should vote for. Think what you will but i will vote for the man with the most truth on his record not just what is spewing out of his mouth to please the voters..............Heavyduty053

Well go ahead and write him in sir if he is not the nominee. Thank you for your feed back.

You are out of line and have a sad view of freedom. You leave yourself no choice and steal the voice from Americans. Your Republican nominees are the problem with America and you are too scared to take a stand. Unbelievable that you would attack me for sticking my neck out to help save this country. You are part of the problem. Your "faith and trust" in the system is blind. If there ever was a reason to have faith and trust in our system, it is long gone. Go vote for whoever you want, just like I will. At least I'll know that I didn't vote for to keep doing the same damn thing that got us in this freakin mess.

I took you off my friend list because I found that I have nothing in common with you and really don't want to associate with you. Get a life. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Please do not get offended but a write in vote for Ron Paul will be a vote for Obama.

That statement is 100% true. To get rid of Obama, it takes voting for the Republican opponent. NOT that I think there is a super republican candidate, but the republican will be able to defeat Obama. Any third candidate will dilute the vote and give it to Obama just like it gave it to Clinton both times Perot mucked up the works in the '90's.

Mak63

• Upvote 2

Heavy, Ron Paul is great on domestic affairs. He is HORRIBLE on foreign affairs. There's no way we can have a president that thinks Iran is OK to do what they please and develop nukes and who will not nurture our foreign relationships. Romney is a progressive, Gingrich is moderate and is UNDISCIPLINED and Santorum has 2nd ammendment issues that I'm concerned about. ANY of the 3 are better than Paul for the reasons I've stated. These are not knocks on Paul provided by the media, polls or political campaigns, they are from his own mouth!!!!! A vote for anyone in the general election other than the republican candidate IS A VOTE FOR OBAMA......................... As crappy as that is, it is what it is. That's the way the political system is at this point in time.

Mak63

LOCK AND LOAD biggrin.gif

DITTO!!!!!!!

Mak63

• Upvote 2

You are out of line and have a sad view of freedom. You leave yourself no choice and steal the voice from Americans. Your Republican nominees are the problem with America and you are too scared to take a stand. Unbelievable that you would attack me for sticking my neck out to help save this country. You are part of the problem. Your "faith and trust" in the system is blind. If there ever was a reason to have faith and trust in our system, it is long gone. Go vote for whoever you want, just like I will. At least I'll know that I didn't vote for to keep doing the same damn thing that got us in this freakin mess.

I took you off my friend list because I found that I have nothing in common with you and really don't want to associate with you. Get a life. :lol:

Yeah right, 40 you reached out to me sir, because you believed i support Dr Paul. So i guess once you find out that was not my intention poof you were gone. No sir, i think it is you who needs a life. As time goes on you will see who is your true friend and who will flip flop. No worries 40 have a good one :)

• Upvote 1

You say," I am out of line...," Out of line because my thinking is not like your thinking? I can say the same for you!

Look 40oz, you're not going to convince me nor will I convince you..., right? But, we have a common goal. We both see a major threat to our country with this current administration. And there were those that preceded it that we can say the same. Yet, we continue to be the greatest country in the world inspite of our flaws and those who try to govern us.

I'm familiar with the Rothchilds, Bilderbergers, Illuminati and the list goes on. I can quote you time places and dates in history about these people so I know what you are talking about. Yes, I too believe that today there are power figures behind the curtain and marionettes around the world that take orders from them. But, don't forget only a few who have studied these characters know the destruction and damage they continue to inflict on us. That doesn't mean we come from cookie cutters. People are different. I'm sure you are intelligent enough to know that in a room full of people you will get different interpretations of the same speech or sermon from the man behind the pulpit. There are those who get and those who don't.

My point again is this. Our common goal is the same.... Obama must go! In the meantime continue to educate the people as to why RP's ideas are better than anyone else's. I for one have seen his support grow over the years even though I DO NOT believe in his libertarian views on drugs, prostitution and foreign policy. If his ideas fit the time and place in our history where he has the majority then let the voters decide. Meanwhile let's not self destruct as Republicans/Libertarians, work as a team and get this marxist out of office!

If RP"s idea's have staying power his movement will continue to grow. Such movements are gained by convincing others NOT by fighting them and being antgonistic!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 2