Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Benefits to Marring an Ugly Wife

Tiffany23

Spew? Me? :huh: I can assure you Sir, that the only time I spew is when I go to the dentist…and he asks me to rinse my mouth out. But no doubt, you haven’t been to one in years, so my brilliant parody will go over your toothless head.

Sxsess, your recent attempts to add anything of meaning to my post, frankly befuddles me. I have always heard that, while Texans were proud of their great state, and like to boast of it, they were never mean nor small. They have a reputation as being true Southern Gentlemen, full of charm and wit. However, from this and previous outburst you’ve had, it would seem either my understand about the men from the Lone Star state is incorrect or you aren’t a true Texan? Which is it? :unsure:

As far as whether I am Ugly, may I first ask you what your definition of both beauty and ugly is?

When I look at a person, I look at the whole person, starting with their physical appearance. But true beauty lies within. To me, I see beauty when I see people that are smart, witty, kind, funny, open minded, adventurous and who look out for others. There are many beautiful people on this site like: Smee, FlyHi, Dogmatic, Santanna, Nelg, Len, Shabibilicious, Caz, AKVET, Mankind and Bamagirl, just to name a few.

While Ugliness rears its head when I see people with traits like: egotistical, condescending, short tempered, bias, and close minded. So while physical beauty may only be skin deep, when I see the likes of you Sir, I know ugliness goes clear to the bone.

And just so we can be perfectly clear on one thing…it’s not that I consider myself so much smarter than you, it’s just that you’re dumber than everyone else

Oh and just one more thing Buttercup, whatever permission you thought you had to speak to me in such a manner, I hereby revoke.

Tiff :)

'It's not that I'm smarter, it's that you're dumber' bahahahaa........priceless!!!!

• Upvote 1

Spew? Me? :huh: I can assure you Sir, that the only time I spew is when I go to the dentist…and he asks me to rinse my mouth out. But no doubt, you haven’t been to one in years, so my brilliant parody will go over your toothless head.

Sxsess, your recent attempts to add anything of meaning to my post, frankly befuddles me. I have always heard that, while Texans were proud of their great state, and like to boast of it, they were never mean nor small. They have a reputation as being true Southern Gentlemen, full of charm and wit. However, from this and previous outburst you’ve had, it would seem either my understand about the men from the Lone Star state is incorrect or you aren’t a true Texan? Which is it? :unsure:

As far as whether I am Ugly, may I first ask you what your definition of both beauty and ugly is?

When I look at a person, I look at the whole person, starting with their physical appearance. But true beauty lies within. To me, I see beauty when I see people that are smart, witty, kind, funny, open minded, adventurous and who look out for others. There are many beautiful people on this site like: Smee, FlyHi, Dogmatic, Santanna, Nelg, Len, Shabibilicious, Caz, AKVET, Mankind and Bamagirl, just to name a few.

While Ugliness rears its head when I see people with traits like: egotistical, condescending, short tempered, bias, and close minded. So while physical beauty may only be skin deep, when I see the likes of you Sir, I know ugliness goes clear to the bone.

And just so we can be perfectly clear on one thing…it’s not that I consider myself so much smarter than you, it’s just that you’re dumber than everyone else

Oh and just one more thing Buttercup, whatever permission you thought you had to speak to me in such a manner, I hereby revoke.

Tiff :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You're awesome Tiff....love this! And FYI sxsess Tiffany is not even close to ugly. She's one of those "hot chicks" you'd try for.....but would be unable to get.