Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we sure this is not a scam?

DinarWhiz

This is something I posted a year ago.....

I am not an economics major,experienced in trading,nor do I have a bunch of expensive letters after my name. I am a blue collar,normal person with only life experience. I am somewhat of a newbie, but have followed this site for over a year now. I'm sure this topic has been discussed before,no, I do not have time to go through every old post to see if it has. I ask the DV family for forgiveness in advance if it has,cause this can be a tough crowd.

Definition of a scam is: a confidence game,or other fraudulent scheme,especially for making a quick profit.

Definition of a speculation: investments involving high risk,but also the possibility of high profits.

The Iraqi Dinar is a REAL currency, issued by a REAL country,used by REAL people on a daily basis. That in itself proves it is not a scam. Now, if you hold fake or counterfeit dinar then yes, you got scammed. If you wake up every morning and hang on every word of egotistical,attention getting, pathological liars that sprinkle fairy dust in your coffee about how you will wake up one morning and be an instant millionaire, then guess what... YOU SCAMMED YOURSELF! I REPEAT YOU SCAMMED YOURSELF! Yes pumpers scam people on a daily basis, using someones emotions,hopes and dreams to make you spend money you don't have on a SPECULATAION, but that does not make the Iraqi Dinar a scam. It has only allowed people to be scammed, and pumpers and scammers should be ashamed of themselves.

This investment is a SPECULATION. Meaning that an undervalued currency has the potential to increase in value based on goods and services. Its actually not that high of a risk because the cost of the currency is relatively low versus the potential outcome. Thats all this investment is,period. Do I believe in the dinar? Of course I do or I wouldn't be here. Will it revalue,lop,re-denominate or some combination of either.....sure it can. However, no amount of hopes,dreams,pumping,or speculating is going to change the outcome. Take time to educate yourself,research, and come up with your own conclusion. Listen to people like Adam,Scooter,Keep,Mr. Rich,doc31,Bang and others because they do the research,have the experience, and base most of their conclusions on facts,articles,and what is presented,not what isn't. I must also thank the MODS for all they do. This site is second to none and I am much more educated because of the time and effort,debates,and articles that are brought here for us to enjoy.

NEWBIES: Don't let this investment keep you in fantasy land. Don't cry about how Iraq should have done this by now. Stop complaining about your feelings getting hurt because people tell you the truth. Spend as little time as you can here so you don't miss out on life. Don't spend more money than you can afford to lose,don't let this investment change you, and most of all don't let yourself get scammed by a speculation. Enjoy the ride, learn what you can, love your life. As clones would say on the Jim Rome show....I'M OUT. God bless.

Edited by matlok12

The currency is not a scam but the dinar pumpers who are making money off of the situation by spreading false info and pumping may be a BIG scam.

The following link covers a situation that involves many big names in the Dinar world and is still on going and yet to be resolved.

You will be suprised at the names you will find in this link and the factual information provided showing the dark side of the dinar world and the very orginized network they have set up to perpitrate their plans.

Link to the facts:

• Upvote 1