Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investors pole

cooked

how many people are invested worldwide?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. how many people own dinar worldwide?

• less than 50000
    • 50000 to 100000
    • 100000 to 250000
    • 250000 to 500000
    • over 500000
  2. 2. do you think Iraq cares about us speculators

• not at all
    • a little
    • very concerned
  3. 3. How much does the average person hold?

• less than 100000
    • 100000 to 250000
    • 250000 to 500000
    • 500000 to 1 million
    • 1 to 2.5 million
    • 2.5 to 5 million
    • over 5 million

It looks to me that in this poll, You are guessing how many people have dinar

You are guessing if you think if Iraq cares if people have Dinar

And you are guessing on the average how many Dinars on average people hold.

Where does the pay grade come in?

It is just like guessing when there is going to be an RV.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

hahahaha i would say every one who is logged in on vets site has dinar !!! :huh: but i have gone too one site and play games on line use dinar in the name and no ask about it or even guess as too why i have it there { with this info } i beleve it is a smaller number of people that really have dinar { per 1 million people } probably 25,ooo per 1 million { mulitply that with world } then divide by wealth figure -------> give a shot at 5 too 7 million in the u.s.a.

• Upvote 1

How many people do you think really hold dinar. And do you think Iraq really cares about the investors when it comes to making moves? How much do you think the average investor holds?

I remember reading in an article something about less than 1% of the population owns Iraqi Dinar. Don't remember the number they threw out there though.

I'd really like to participate in the poll, but the NSA has asked me not to say anymore until after the RV. Unfortunately, once the RV occurs, My happy rear end will be long gone to a warmer place. lol.

GAAAAH!!! Almost thought you were someone else who will remain nameless.......LOL

Niiiiiiiiice one, Tirebiter!;)

And no offense to the poster...but there have been SOOO many attempts at this...I might add...very failed ones. The numbers won't matter to Shabs or Iraq at this point if they didn't matter before. If they DO matter...we won't know it until Shabs retires and writes a book....just after he moves to an undisclosed location.

• Upvote 1

Cooked, I guess you didn't get the memo. Silence is golden in the finance and accounting world. No one should of speak of their inventory. Hope you get my drift.

Be quiet and peaceful.

Maybe you should actually read the poll before commenting.

When this is done Shabb's is going to retire to Nantuket Island. He's outa that dusty camel ridden poo hole.

Dinar I hold, its enough if it RV's pretty good and rats pee if it dont.

I will not tell anyone how much and how I made my money after the RV, and I would just move away to else where where people didnt know me anyway, and its non of there business if I retired with a few bucks. :lol::lol::lol:

For heaven'sake. He is not asking personal information of us - he is just asking for a guess of what's out there. I'm curious to see what people guess as I can see how far off I am. There's lots of people who know more than I and I am curious as to what they think. oof da!

For those of you who decide to just post comments BEFORE reading, he was just asking for a guesstimate. It's not like he asked for you to post how much is in your inventory or better yet, your address :lol:

WOW defensive a bit? Calm down :lol:

It sure is better to take a break to participate in a poll than having to deal with ALL this "guru" nonsense. :lol:

Iraq has a population of 32,000,000 + some. So that takes care of that question. Next question, Iraq has never cared about the US really. All they wanted was us out of their country (to some point) so they could be sovereign. I believe Iraqis are poor but still have some dinar to purchase Dodge Chargers and Chrysler 300s. I saw them a lot in Iraq (they were always school bus yellow too, I don't know why). Adam says he knows a guy that has a Billion dollars invested in IQD. So that would make the average probably somewhere around over 500,000,000 IQD if you think that everyone else has about a million.