Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email sent to me from a friend

Alex38

Hey Adam you hit the nail square on the head with that statement on the IRS they will tell you one thing then turn right around the next day..week...or month and rule differently and not thank anything about it or who they may be hurting...they have all the power and they use it every chance they can with no remorse at all,so why shouldn't we take advantage of any legal loophole we can to hang on to every penny that is ours...they can only take advantage of all of us for so long before we wake up and start looking after ourselves and what is ours...beleve Adam your monies will not be safe in the US, OSI is the way to go although I have yet to join.. I will be very soon....Best Regards, Come On RV

At the risk of sounding like a "bank story", I have an IRS story. lol. My accountant had a gal in his office a few years ago that screwed up and put my bank info on another client's tax return. Short story long, I received a direct deposit of their tax refund AND their stimulus money. I called the IRS. They had no idea what to do. They actually told me this was not their problem and they couldn't track it so I could just keep it. I knew this wasn't right so I never touched it. Next, my bank called me and wanted me to write a check to the IRS to refund it. I declined. I told both of them they needed to straighten it out. They could just deduct it from my account and give it to the rightful owners, but I refused to touch it or have my fingerprints on the money. I didn't make the mistake, and I sure as heck wasn't going to initiate transactions that involved me with others money.

I have a question what is the difference between this guy predicting the RV and all the other gurus who predict the RV everyday??

This should help you. There is the email I posted from a friend... that you read... and then there's the Guru here:

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: "YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH" : Luke 21: verses 25-28:

21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Bulldog75: OUR TIME HAS COME AND IS VERY, VERY NEAR. OUR TIME IS NIGH. WE BELIEVE. I AM THE MESSENGER.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Seeds of Prosperity

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things ... for this is so.

I choose to "like" peoples theories as to why or when this will happen... and not someone who says things like "YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH".... ;)

• Upvote 1

Ya'll can come down and hang out with me in my tree fort!

I promise I won't try to eat you! :P

unsure.gif Ummm... good to know SgtFury.... ya sure bout that though? I mean I don't wanna end up on anybodies menu! rolleyes.gif

Alex... good information... kinda coincides with much information of how things are economically coming to a head. It's gotta happen very soon if there is any hope of salvaging anything out of what looks like a bleak future. I like the quote from Louis L'Amour ... "trust in the Lord and keep your powder dry"! wink.gif Never hurts to be prepared, but keeping it all in perspective while you do helps deal with the fear and insanity of it all.

The best to you and your fiance Alex... keep us posted how things are going for her. Take care!smile.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

unsure.gif Ummm... good to know SgtFury.... ya sure bout that though? I mean I don't wanna end up on anybodies menu! rolleyes.gif

Alex... good information... kinda coincides with much information of how things are economically coming to a head. It's gotta happen very soon if there is any hope of salvaging anything out of what looks like a bleak future. I like the quote from Louis L'Amour ... "trust in the Lord and keep your powder dry"! wink.gif Never hurts to be prepared, but keeping it all in perspective while you do helps deal with the fear and insanity of it all.

The best to you and your fiance Alex... keep us posted how things are going for her. Take care!smile.gif

Thank you!!! All good things!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

im also stressed that we get a “Letter of Opinion” from the IRS. This should be done as soon as possible AFTER the RV and handled by a competent tax attorney; this protects you from the IRS ever coming back later and trying to collect more taxes from you.

Nobody knows exactly when, but I was told to expect the RV in the next 7 to 10 days. Call me if you have any questions.

Read more:

Alex thanks for this marvelous information, but I have a question. How can we get a "Letter of Opinion" do we get from a Law Attorney or can we get it from online from IRS website? Thanks again, this sounds better than June. B)

irs letter of determination

Canada ... Canada? ... Canada!!!!!!!

Finally, someone saying Canadian money is a better choice ... and I totally agree with the South African Rand too. But Canada? Whoohoo ... Could you guess I am Canadian? In Canada? Dealing in Canadian funds? hahahahaha

:)

smee2

I might wanna invest in some of those Canadian Walleyes and Northern Pikes post RV smee... be sure to save us some! wink.gif (oh and btw... my dad came to America as an infant through Canada... I would love to check out those roots sometime).

I like the information... but I have some reservations for some of the material. For instance, if China bankrupts Europe and the US, then China goes broke as well. It is the US and Europe that purchase the bulk of Chinese products. The circle of the economy. This is why China has been willing to buy up US debt, to keep the US afloat and to keep us purchasing their goods. I can't see the Chinese doing anything to disrupt this system.

Ditto. Without us they sell probably 75% of their goods, and they do not collect on our debt if we are broke, so they would be worse off than we would be.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This should help you. There is the email I posted from a friend... that you read... and then there's the Guru here:

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: "YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH" : Luke 21: verses 25-28:

21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Bulldog75: OUR TIME HAS COME AND IS VERY, VERY NEAR. OUR TIME IS NIGH. WE BELIEVE. I AM THE MESSENGER.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Seeds of Prosperity

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things ... for this is so.

I choose to "like" peoples theories as to why or when this will happen... and not someone who says things like "YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH".... ;)

Alex these guy are all using the bathsalts for something there not intended for (not for human consumption )laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Yes and kinda calls into question the validity of everything else which is said.

They say a strong argument must have no flaws well I'm applying here too. Once you question one part it makes you wonder about the rest!

Interesting pic is that dinar???

Quad B)

It isn't a prediction, its an opinion based on research. Gurus make chit up. A lot of folks give an opinion based on what they are reading, hearing, etc. In this case, Alex38's friend is involved in finance. I respect his opinion. Will it come true? Who knows. But I trust an opinion of an informed person with financial experience more than a dude who now claims the NSA told him to shut up. Persoanlly, I didn't realize we were all memebers of the NSA. We've all been hoping or telling Okie to shut up for some time. jmo.

I'm not knocking anybody on this site. I'm just saying he is predicting the RV.

Basically it's a guru prediction.

Hey Carrello, I'm gonna have to ditto your ditto !!!!!! How you doin Lady C ????

I'm doing good, Shell. How about you? I see you posting news, so you must have found some time somewhere, and I hope you are having some fun. JWJW1, you and I will partying in Florida SOON, then on to Las Vegas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Alex, thank you for posting your friends email. It takes gumption to do that because you open yourself up to unknown forces that can swallow your world with criticism. You have to be brave.

I would also like to send my best wishes to your girlfriend, and I hope that she is healthy and back to her best very soon.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that the email did give a predicted date for a RV, but along withit comes the demise of our country. Does that bother anyone other than me?

Alex, thank you for posting your friends email. It takes gumption to do that because you open yourself up to unknown forces that can swallow your world with criticism. You have to be brave.

I would also like to send my best wishes to your girlfriend, and I hope that she is healthy and back to her best very soon.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that the email did give a predicted date for a RV, but along withit comes the demise of our country. Does that bother anyone other than me?

China isn't going to "call the note" after the RV, I am calling that a huge pile of crap. I am sorry but it is because of statements like this that I highly question this "source."

Neg me all that you want but I smell bull crap!

Dr. J

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you. Criticism is something I live with. Every day! Hahahahaha...

Yeah it is a bit of downer in that aspect. But at the same time, it is really just an observation made from the information he has received. I really like the email because it seems plausible to me the way he lays it out. As far as the RV goes anyway ;)

Oh My Gosh Girl.... I"ve made a decision, I'm running with what I think only good, from the post !!!!! I refuse to believe anything else !!!!!

Have you read the 2 UN htreads ??? I likey alot .

Alex , Thanks for sharing .. You and your fiance are sooo in my prayers and thoughts.

Yes, it does bother me. They have been demising us for a very long time. I wonder if you tell it long enough the populace will believe it, and there goes the Kings Horses.

This guys theory makes sense i have always thought the reason the usa invaded is cause we owe the most money to china and whoever else we owe, the one who takes the heaviest losses should reap the best rewards. It would be very unnerving to realize we lost 5,000 soldiers and countless heavily injured over "money". but hey what the hell are we gonna do about it :angry:

It's been happening for hundreds of years.

China isn't going to "call the note" after the RV, I am calling that a huge pile of crap. I am sorry but it is because of statements like this that I highly question this "source."

Neg me all that you want but I smell bull crap!

Dr. J

For somebody to come on here that's made predictions before and got bashed. This is the last thing i thought u would post. <_< Just like your opinion shouldn't have been neither should his.. ;)

• Downvote 1

Canada ... Canada? ... Canada!!!!!!!

Finally, someone saying Canadian money is a better choice ... and I totally agree with the South African Rand too. But Canada? Whoohoo ... Could you guess I am Canadian? In Canada? Dealing in Canadian funds? hahahahaha

:)

smee2

Oh Canada! What part of the Dominion are you from.........I used to live in the Maritimes many moons ago, hope to go back up there after the RV!

Interesting letter. The following line caught my attention, however:

"This will bankrupt the Federal Reserve, crush the dollar and totally sink the EU and the BIS in Bern."

The last time I visited the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), I found it located in Basel, Switzerland and not in Bern. The building isn't particularly impressive, and the bank employees typically all DENY that they are anything now but a "regular" bank. Their original function was to arrange in a "safe" and neutral country the negotiated settlement between the holders of Post WW-I German Gold Bonds sold through US Banks to many individuals for the purpose of restoring the Weimar Republic and the obligations still held by the German Central Bank to PAY the monies due on those bonds, but which obligations they now deny unless suit is brought through the World Court in the Hague. The BIS pretty much ABROGATED their Charter responsibility after 1970 and now simply tell those who still hold such bonds to instead deal on their own directly with the German Central Bank, which will simply CONFISCATE the bonds when they are brought into Germany and presented by either the legitimate holders or their heirs.

But my point is that the BIS is in Basel, Switzerland (or Baal if you are of the French mindset).