Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email sent to me from a friend

Alex38

I like the information... but I have some reservations for some of the material. For instance, if China bankrupts Europe and the US, then China goes broke as well. It is the US and Europe that purchase the bulk of Chinese products. The circle of the economy. This is why China has been willing to buy up US debt, to keep the US afloat and to keep us purchasing their goods. I can't see the Chinese doing anything to disrupt this system.

Much agreed.

***///

Did I get my deal right, Adam?

Even w/ small companies in the 3 states I mentioned,

I'm still gonna put my Rands in a sock n' drag 'em through the bush with me! ;)

Ya'll can come down and hang out with me in my tree fort!

I promise I won't try to eat you! :P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

I liked all of the email until I read this part:

Perhaps something got lost in the translation, but this is not the way to do it.

By having your domestic corporation open the offshore bank account, you open your offshore account to scrutiny from the US. The only way to keep things separate is to, well, keep things separate.

Additionally, any bank that will open an account for a US Corporation is NOT a privacy bank. By doing business with a US Citizen or US Corporation, the bank has almost no choice but to agree to terms set by the G20.

I'm not saying that the original advice or the theory behind it is bad, but what is posted here is NOT correct. The devil is in the details, they say! And these details are incorrect, and will get you audited.

If anyone wants in on the actual working strategy that hasn't been passed from one person to another by word of mouth, hop on in the VIP section. The $50 you spend will save you thousands in attorney's fees.

:twocents:

Just thought the email he sent me was an interesting enough "opinion piece?" to share. Sounds plausible relating to the RV... but the part you mentioned - you know more than I... Thanks for clarifying!

Thanks Alex. This is a bit concerning, if true, or peculiar. Was your friend once a familiar member here on DV?

Not that I am aware of. Funny thing is... I didn't even know he was invested until a few days ago and we talk quite frequently... usually just about the "biz" though. Crazy world!!!

Not that I am aware of. Funny thing is... I didn't even know he was invested until a few days ago and we talk quite frequently... usually just about the "biz" though. Crazy world!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what' do you do.? Entertainment field?

Thanks

If you don't mind me asking, what' do you do.? Entertainment field?

Thanks

Actor. Mainly on camera. But I do a lot of voice over work. My IMDB page has most of my credits. Alex Skuby.

While we're talking about "theories", check out Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper. He was a Navy Intelligence Briefing Team Member, and the book is loaded with tidbits of eyebrow-raising content. Enjoy.

I have heard of that.... interesting.

im also stressed that we get a “Letter of Opinion” from the IRS. This should be done as soon as possible AFTER the RV and handled by a competent tax attorney; this protects you from the IRS ever coming back later and trying to collect more taxes from you.

Nobody knows exactly when, but I was told to expect the RV in the next 7 to 10 days. Call me if you have any questions.

Read more:

Alex thanks for this marvelous information, but I have a question. How can we get a "Letter of Opinion" do we get from a Law Attorney or can we get it from online from IRS website? Thanks again, this sounds better than June. B)

• Upvote 2

im also stressed that we get a “Letter of Opinion” from the IRS. This should be done as soon as possible AFTER the RV and handled by a competent tax attorney; this protects you from the IRS ever coming back later and trying to collect more taxes from you.

Nobody knows exactly when, but I was told to expect the RV in the next 7 to 10 days. Call me if you have any questions.

Read more:

Alex thanks for this marvelous information, but I have a question. How can we get a "Letter of Opinion" do we get from a Law Attorney or can we get it from online from IRS website? Thanks again, this sounds better than June. B)

Man I don't know... I am no "money" person... Again... It's an opinion peace... But I liked it enough to post it ...

Thanks for sharing, Alex! Glad to hear Mo is hanging in there. Will continue praying for her & you for as long as needed.

KK

Thank you so much! :D

"The Chinese need a free market, capitalistic society to which to sell their wares and they are watching these greedy globalists paving the way for a Soylent Green-type society."

OK, so I didn't know what "Soylent Green" was, so I googled it. It's a science fiction movie from 1973. Now I want to see the movie, it looks really interesting...ordered the dvd from ebay.

Soylent Green is a 1973 American science fiction film directed by Richard Fleischer and starring Charlton Heston, and in his final film, Edward G. Robinson. The film overlays the police procedural and science fiction genres as it depicts the investigation into the murder of a wealthy businessman in a dystopian future suffering from pollution, overpopulation, depleted resources, poverty, dying oceans, and a hot climate due to the greenhouse effect. Much of the population survives on processed food rations, including "soylent green", a small green wafer advertised to contain "high-energy plankton". It is more nutritious and palatable than the other varieties but is in short supply, which leads to food riots.The protagonist discovers that the oceans no longer produce the plankton from which Soylent Green is said to be made and that it is now made of the human dead. --Wikipedia

"The Chinese need a free market, capitalistic society to which to sell their wares and they are watching these greedy globalists paving the way for a Soylent Green-type society."

OK, so I didn't know what "Soylent Green" was, so I googled it. It's a science fiction movie from 1973. Now I want to see the movie, it looks really interesting...ordered the dvd from ebay.

Soylent Green is a 1973 American science fiction film directed by Richard Fleischer and starring Charlton Heston, and in his final film, Edward G. Robinson. The film overlays the police procedural and science fiction genres as it depicts the investigation into the murder of a wealthy businessman in a dystopian future suffering from pollution, overpopulation, depleted resources, poverty, dying oceans, and a hot climate due to the greenhouse effect. Much of the population survives on processed food rations, including "soylent green", a small green wafer advertised to contain "high-energy plankton". It is more nutritious and palatable than the other varieties but is in short supply, which leads to food riots.The protagonist discovers that the oceans no longer produce the plankton from which Soylent Green is said to be made and that it is now made of the human dead. --Wikipedia

Famous line: "SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!" B)

I like the information... but I have some reservations for some of the material. For instance, if China bankrupts Europe and the US, then China goes broke as well. It is the US and Europe that purchase the bulk of Chinese products. The circle of the economy. This is why China has been willing to buy up US debt, to keep the US afloat and to keep us purchasing their goods. I can't see the Chinese doing anything to disrupt this system.

Yes and kinda calls into question the validity of everything else which is said.

They say a strong argument must have no flaws well I'm applying here too. Once you question one part it makes you wonder about the rest!

Yes and kinda calls into question the validity of everything else which is said.

They say a strong argument must have no flaws well I'm applying here too. Once you question one part it makes you wonder about the rest!

No argument. Just a theory I guess.

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me. I will be happy to say that I'm a suspicious and distrustful person if I'm wrong...but I'm willing to bet 1 million USD that I'm not. The RV will happen (I hope), but not in 7 to 10 days.

• Upvote 4

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me. I will be happy to say that I'm a suspicious and distrustful person if I'm wrong...but I'm willing to bet 1 million USD that I'm not. The RV will happen (I hope), but not in 7 to 10 days.

Interesting...you hope for an RV but want to bet against it yet will obviously happily part with some of your new found wealth if you are wrong. Go RV within 7-10 days then!!.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

My friend is an author. He and I were chatting about this venture. I responded to him that I thought it would be a while before we saw any "real" movement on the IQD... here is his response:

I don’t think so, Alex. While researching my book, I developed a few relationships with some financial people who were anti-Goldman, anti-Fed like John Allison, Eric Rodin, Peter Luiks, Robert Fay, Ric Edelman and some others. The London-Bern-Rothschild contingent has overplayed their hand and China is looking at their investments going down the drain due to this massive central bank counterfeit operation. They were waiting to see if anyone was going to be prosecuted, but Obama isn’t going to do that. He’s owned by them, same as Bush. It’s Punch & Judy on a global scale.

The Grand Scheme was for the RV to occur before the election, giving Obama the funds to pay off the national debt and be swept into office as The Second Coming of George Washington; but, the EU has started to unravel due to Greece and Iraq is getting anxious about Iran and Syria. The London cartel has had to speed up the timeline; but, to hedge their bets, they put the NDAA into place which would allow them to enlist private armies to protect “critical assets,” i.e. banks and make mass arrests of angry protestors – in effect, declare martial law and turn the US into a police state. The Chinese need a free market, capitalistic society to which to sell their wares and they are watching these greedy globalists paving the way for a Soylent Green-type society. They’ve had enough. Time to flush the toilet. They are going to call in their note right after the RV. This will bankrupt the Federal Reserve, crush the dollar and totally sink the EU and the BIS in Bern. It is going to make 2008 look like a picnic in the park; but those who have IQDs are going to be holding good money that is backed by real assets, not fiat currency.

I heard this directly from an executive-level investment banker who sits on the board of a large, multi-national bank. He said that there are huge amounts of cash being moved around the system in an effort to fortify the weak spots in the system, but it is basically too little, too late. Bernanke and Draghi have printed so much currency to keep inflation at bay and keep the system flowing that there is no way to support it. It’s like the derivatives schemes; there’s more debts based on IOUs than there is assets in the whole world and now there’s more dollars and Euros than all of the assets in the US and the Euro zone.

Xxxx's advice was to form a corporation in Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota, Florida or Texas because they have the strongest privacy firewalls. Have the corporation open an off-shore bank account; he actually recommended chartering a bank in the Philippines because of it’s non-aligned status. He also suggested converting your post-RV IQD to Canadian, Australian or South African Rands and use it to fund your corporation. Then your corporation hires you as an officer and pays you a salary, provides benefits and whatever else you need to perform your duties. It can all be set up by a good Private Banker with international experience. (BTW, I have a one I can recommend if you need one.) Jim also stressed that we get a “Letter of Opinion” from the IRS. This should be done as soon as possible AFTER the RV and handled by a competent tax attorney; this protects you from the IRS ever coming back later and trying to collect more taxes from you.

Love to Mo and the critters,

Xxxxxx

Now ..............You are getting the truth ....if any one would like to get in touch with a philippine bank let me know .....My family owns one (with 40 branches )...smile.gif

Alex you get all the +'s I have

• Upvote 3