Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email sent to me from a friend

Alex38

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've been misunderstood ... this former IRS attorney says I should pay my taxes and then if I want to protect my gains then I should strongly consider putting them in an offshore corp / account but to do so with the intent of bringing the money back into the country when I need it and to pay taxes at that time is wrong. Sorry for any confusion. This same Tax Attorney said the federal INCOME tax ramification would be 35%. I met with another CPA who said it shouldn't be considered "income" for tax purposes but rather capital gains merely because it's a speculative investment as would buying stocks and then hoping they appreciate in value ... he said 15% as a capital gain issue.

I pointed out an small part of IRS Section "988(a)(1) Treatment as ordinary income or loss.—988(a)(1)(A) In general .—Except as otherwise provided in this section, any foreign currency gain or loss attributable to a section 988 transaction shall be computed separately and treated as ordinary income or loss..." The CPA says it should still be address as an investment with any gains being taxed at 15%.

Adam, I know you've invested thousands of dollars and countless hours consulting with attornies and tax professionals in order to have assembled this very strategic plan with Belize and all ... I understand the flow and how it all should work - or maybe I'm missing something. I read so much material that maybe I'm over confident. You've never, to my knowledge, said "Trust me" ... and we all have a huge amount at risk here. Maybe I'm getting a bit paranoid as to who I feel I can trust - this is starting to take on the feel of a counseling session. Sorry Adam. I appreciate your advice, your input, your knowledge!!!, your support, your dedication to helping all of us etc ... Is there anything more concrete you could share with me with respect to increasing my comfort level with the cashing in the IQD in Belize and not suffering any tax consequences (prison) ??? It would be much appreciated.

Sorry so long to reply.

Alex,

Did you read the thread Cancer is a fungus that was posted in Dinar Vets a few weeks ago. I have done tons of work in the alternative field treating cancer since the late 70's. I know you live in So Cal so I am assuming you know the alternative routes to take concerning this disease, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't double check to ask you that,as it is a horrid disease and there are solutions more than people know. I didn't look up your imdb page yet as I ESCAPED from LA and take it in little doses (ex that I am amicable with is in "the biz"). I am a No Cal gal at heart so there ya go...but LA certainly gave me the life lessons that made me understand that I am a No Cal gal (ok...after RV Del Mar dog beach live near that beach gal too :)

I agree with Adam (reminds me of a show I once saw...LOL). Not too long ago, I worked for one of the top Fortune 500 Companies and they went off shore and created another company to be able to pay employees in other countries. There was a lot less red tape. This isn't new, it is however something that goes on all the time, and is considered good business. For some "person" to indicate you will go to jail if you do it...is rediculous. It is good business. And for those who choose to go in this direction, well, more power to you. If I had the funds I would do it in a heart beat.

Adam, I did my IBC in my company name as those big companies did but now your saying that I should have made another name over there... Do I have the option of changing the name, or because I am Australian I should worry.

On Adam38's email submission I back him up with this proof at : David Wilcock's Blog of 12 December 2011 12:12

where they show the lawsuits and talk about the history of all the gold stolen from China plus follow this full interview between David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford .

My first post in Interesting Times