Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email sent to me from a friend

Alex38

Thnks for the post Alex38. Nice to read something from someone I can trust. Who knows if it happens the way your friend says, but at least it is nice to have somebody with credibility post it.

***///

I liked it, too - except for the eating eachother part...

Actually hadn't thought of Rands and as a result of this article, intend to look into that tomorrow!

Advice is always welcome - how we take it and what we choose to do with it is entirely up to the individual!

Happy Thoughts, ya'll !

P.S. and nobody better even think of having ME for lunch....

................. I may be old and easy to catch, but I'm as boney as can be! :P

• Upvote 1

***///

I liked it, too - except for the eating eachother part...

Actually hadn't thought of Rands and as a result of this article, intend to look into that tomorrow!

Advice is always welcome - how we take it and what we choose to do with it is entirely up to the individual!

Happy Thoughts, ya'll !

P.S. and nobody better even think of having ME for lunch....

................. I may be old and easy to catch, but I'm as boney as can be! :P

LMAO Sarge! I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I know enough not to go after a Sarge!

One more thing I just thought to point out... a "Letter of Opinion" may save you on some penalties, but if the IRS later comes back and says "Sorry, you actually should have paid X".... that Letter of Opinion means next to nothing. I hope you didn't spend the money that the IRS later says you owe, because their ruling is final and over-rides any Letter of Opinion.

Just be careful... don't spend money that might not be yours.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

One more thing I just thought to point out... a "Letter of Opinion" may save you on some penalties, but if the IRS later comes back and says "Sorry, you actually should have paid X".... that Letter of Opinion means next to nothing. I hope you didn't spend the money that the IRS later says you owe, because their ruling is final and over-rides any Letter of Opinion.

Thanks for the advice and clarification Adam. I'm not a VIP member, but in reading you for the last year I appreciate your advice as well as taking the high road to keep folks out of trouble if/when this ever comes to fruition. The bottom line is, we are all going to have to pay taxes in the U.S.. And there is nothing wrong with that. It's the law. The key is how you manage your investment and take advantage of all the legal ways to keep as much of the windfall as possible. But greed is not a reason to go to jail. Can't enjoy a dime of it if incarcerated. Thanks again.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 1

I am paying my taxes BEFORE heading to Vegas... That's a fact! ;)

Actor. Mainly on camera. But I do a lot of voice over work. My IMDB page has most of my credits. Alex Skuby.

I have heard of that.... interesting.

Ah...Mr. Doug Pruzan...King of Queens was one of my all time favorites.

Edited by hbrill61

Canada ... Canada? ... Canada!!!!!!!

Finally, someone saying Canadian money is a better choice ... and I totally agree with the South African Rand too. But Canada? Whoohoo ... Could you guess I am Canadian? In Canada? Dealing in Canadian funds? hahahahaha

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

***///

THANKS, ADAM!

I thought that letter of opinion bit sounded suspect and had made myself a note to call my PA/CPA in the morning...

Much appreciated !

***///

WOODCHIP - relax, friend.... B)

***///

SMEE: :o Shocking!

:D you're reaction has me in absolute stitches down here! :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

HMMMMMMMMMM................. POSTED 5X'S ALREADY............. 7 TO 10 DAYS?????????............ OK, HOW BOUT THIS SYMBOLIC THEORY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

5 + 7 + 10 = 22 DAYS UNTIL OUR RV ohmy.gif

I'M KINDA FEELING THE FIRST DAY OF THE THIRD MONTH IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2012 THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT.......... AND IT'S A.......... THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 4

DIDDO was unaware of her situation My wife is also a Survivor we will be praying.

Thank you! God Bless!

HMMMMMMMMMM................. POSTED 5X'S ALREADY............. 7 TO 10 DAYS?????????............ OK, HOW BOUT THIS SYMBOLIC THEORY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

5 + 7 + 10 = 22 DAYS UNTIL OUR RV ohmy.gif

I'M KINDA FEELING THE FIRST DAY OF THE THIRD MONTH IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2012 THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT.......... AND IT'S A.......... THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

I LIKE IT!

The Chinese need a free market, capitalistic society to which to sell their wares and they are watching these greedy globalists paving the way for a Soylent Green-type society. They’ve had enough. Time to flush the toilet. They are going to call in their note right after the RV. This will bankrupt the Federal Reserve, crush the dollar and totally sink the EU and the BIS in Bern. It is going to make 2008 look like a picnic in the park; but those who have IQDs are going to be holding good money that is backed by real assets, not fiat currency.

I think this may be referring to the huge amounts of gold the Chinese loaned the FED over many centuries, and now China wants it back. But the FED is refusing to pay it even though they have been directed by the BIS to do so. This is an offshoot of the suit in the UN brought by Neil Keenan and reported on by Ben Fulford. The money has "disappeared" over the centuries but the "families" in China are calling it in now. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and very much would bankrupt the FED, the EU, the BIS and the 4 big banks. At least that's JMHO. cdg

• Upvote 1

I have a question what is the difference between this guy predicting the RV and all the other gurus who predict the RV everyday??

It isn't a prediction, its an opinion based on research. Gurus make chit up. A lot of folks give an opinion based on what they are reading, hearing, etc. In this case, Alex38's friend is involved in finance. I respect his opinion. Will it come true? Who knows. But I trust an opinion of an informed person with financial experience more than a dude who now claims the NSA told him to shut up. Persoanlly, I didn't realize we were all memebers of the NSA. We've all been hoping or telling Okie to shut up for some time. jmo.

• Upvote 4

It isn't a prediction, its an opinion based on research. Gurus make chit up. A lot of folks give an opinion based on what they are reading, hearing, etc. In this case, Alex38's friend is involved in finance. I respect his opinion. Will it come true? Who knows. But I trust an opinion of an informed person with financial experience more than a dude who now claims the NSA told him to shut up. Persoanlly, I didn't realize we were all memebers of the NSA. We've all been hoping or telling Okie to shut up for some time. jmo.

Couln't have said it better myself!!! :twothumbs:

Now ..............You are getting the truth ....if any one would like to get in touch with a philippine bank let me know .....My family owns one (with 40 branches )...smile.gif

Alex you get all the +'s I have

Hey look its Rockstar!

Hasn't it RV'ed already? lol

I have a question what is the difference between this guy predicting the RV and all the other gurus who predict the RV everyday??

over 1000 posts and a rep at 700.................

Hey look its Rockstar!

Hasn't it RV'ed already? lol

It has for me .....how bout you rolleyes.gif

and thats THE ROCKSTAR to you laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Hey Adam you hit the nail square on the head with that statement on the IRS they will tell you one thing then turn right around the next day..week...or month and rule differently and not thank anything about it or who they may be hurting...they have all the power and they use it every chance they can with no remorse at all,so why shouldn't we take advantage of any legal loophole we can to hang on to every penny that is ours...they can only take advantage of all of us for so long before we wake up and start looking after ourselves and what is ours...beleve Adam your monies will not be safe in the US, OSI is the way to go although I have yet to join.. I will be very soon....Best Regards, Come On RV

This guys theory makes sense i have always thought the reason the usa invaded is cause we owe the most money to china and whoever else we owe, the one who takes the heaviest losses should reap the best rewards. It would be very unnerving to realize we lost 5,000 soldiers and countless heavily injured over "money". but hey what the hell are we gonna do about it :angry: