Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email sent to me from a friend

Alex38

Thanks for posting Alex. It does tickle my ears. I just wonder about what we are reading in the news from Iraq. It seems that they don't have things in place to even consider an RV at this time but that's if what they putting out in the media is remotely close to what is actually going on. I have to wonder what the news was like when Kuwait redominated their currency and RV/RI'd. I've heard all kinds of stuff since getting involved approximately a year and a half ago. It certainly has been entertaining to read, watch and learn about this investment. The insane part is I am considering investing in some other currencies after cashing in some of what I get from this one.

I hope your friend is right about the 7-10 days.

How is you fiancee doing, I believe you mentioned that she has been receiving treatments for cancer? Keeping you all in prayers.

Take care

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting Alex. It does tickle my ears. I just wonder about what we are reading in the news from Iraq. It seems that they don't have things in place to even consider an RV at this time but that's if what they putting out in the media is remotely close to what is actually going on. I have to wonder what the news was like when Kuwait redominated their currency and RV/RI'd. I've heard all kinds of stuff since getting involved approximately a year and a half ago. It certainly has been entertaining to read, watch and learn about this investment. The insane part is I am considering investing in some other currencies after cashing in some of what I get from this one.

I hope your friend is right about the 7-10 days.

How is you fiancee doing, I believe you mentioned that she has been receiving treatments for cancer? Keeping you all in prayers.

Take care

Yes. A wild ride. I don't know who is rite or who is wrong anymore... Kinda gotta let go and let the universe handle things I guess...

Thank you for asking about my honey... She is a trooper. Recovering from a big surgery. I admire her strength... Admire is an understatement... Thanks for the positive vibes! Xoxoxoxoxo

• Upvote 8

My friend is an author. He and I were chatting about this venture. I responded to him that I thought it would be a while before we saw any "real" movement on the IQD... here is his response:

I don’t think so, Alex. While researching my book, I developed a few relationships with some financial people who were anti-Goldman, anti-Fed like John Allison, Eric Rodin, Peter Luiks, Robert Fay, Ric Edelman and some others. The London-Bern-Rothschild contingent has overplayed their hand and China is looking at their investments going down the drain due to this massive central bank counterfeit operation. They were waiting to see if anyone was going to be prosecuted, but Obama isn’t going to do that. He’s owned by them, same as Bush. It’s Punch & Judy on a global scale.

The Grand Scheme was for the RV to occur before the election, giving Obama the funds to pay off the national debt and be swept into office as The Second Coming of George Washington; but, the EU has started to unravel due to Greece and Iraq is getting anxious about Iran and Syria. The London cartel has had to speed up the timeline; but, to hedge their bets, they put the NDAA into place which would allow them to enlist private armies to protect “critical assets,” i.e. banks and make mass arrests of angry protestors – in effect, declare martial law and turn the US into a police state. The Chinese need a free market, capitalistic society to which to sell their wares and they are watching these greedy globalists paving the way for a Soylent Green-type society. They’ve had enough. Time to flush the toilet. They are going to call in their note right after the RV. This will bankrupt the Federal Reserve, crush the dollar and totally sink the EU and the BIS in Bern. It is going to make 2008 look like a picnic in the park; but those who have IQDs are going to be holding good money that is backed by real assets, not fiat currency.

I heard this directly from an executive-level investment banker who sits on the board of a large, multi-national bank. He said that there are huge amounts of cash being moved around the system in an effort to fortify the weak spots in the system, but it is basically too little, too late. Bernanke and Draghi have printed so much currency to keep inflation at bay and keep the system flowing that there is no way to support it. It’s like the derivatives schemes; there’s more debts based on IOUs than there is assets in the whole world and now there’s more dollars and Euros than all of the assets in the US and the Euro zone.

Xxxx's advice was to form a corporation in Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota, Florida or Texas because they have the strongest privacy firewalls. Have the corporation open an off-shore bank account; he actually recommended chartering a bank in the Philippines because of it’s non-aligned status. He also suggested converting your post-RV IQD to Canadian, Australian or South African Rands and use it to fund your corporation. Then your corporation hires you as an officer and pays you a salary, provides benefits and whatever else you need to perform your duties. It can all be set up by a good Private Banker with international experience. (BTW, I have a one I can recommend if you need one.) Jim also stressed that we get a “Letter of Opinion” from the IRS. This should be done as soon as possible AFTER the RV and handled by a competent tax attorney; this protects you from the IRS ever coming back later and trying to collect more taxes from you.

Nobody knows exactly when, but I was told to expect the RV in the next 7 to 10 days. Call me if you have any questions.

Love to Mo and the critters,

Xxxxxx

THANKS ALEX38! Although aspects of this email may sound outrageous, I think your friend is right about the steps taken by those in high places to create a police state environment here in the U.S. We can already see evidence of this by (this is only one aspect of many) those Occupy Wallstreet protestors that have been blatantly attacked, some for breaking laws, others for simply assembling (as our constitution gives us the right to do). I remember watching a Jesse Ventura show (although I think he can be a bit outrageous, he did bring to light some possibly telling information) on this (when cable companies were brave enough to air his shows) alluding to the U.S. enforcing a marshall law type environment upon her people.

I pray for all of us that this investment can pay out well, and that each of us who are invested, can at least in some small way, help the needy when all of this comes to full bloom. Interesting times, to say the least.

I'd be interested if there's some way I could get the name of the "Private Banker with international experience" your friend mentioned?

Thanks again for the post. Very appreciated.

• Upvote 1

THANKS ALEX38! Although aspects of this email may sound outrageous, I think your friend is right about the steps taken by those in high places to create a police state environment here in the U.S. We can already see evidence of this by (this is only one aspect of many) those Occupy Wallstreet protestors that have been blatantly attacked, some for breaking laws, others for simply assembling (as our constitution gives us the right to do). I remember watching a Jesse Ventura show (although I think he can be a bit outrageous, he did bring to light some possibly telling information) on this (when cable companies were brave enough to air his shows) alluding to the U.S. enforcing a marshall law type environment upon her people.

I pray for all of us that this investment can pay out well, and that each of us who are invested, can at least in some small way, help the needy when all of this comes to full bloom. Interesting times, to say the least.

I'd be interested if there's some way I could get the name of the "Private Banker with international experience" your friend mentioned?

Thanks again for the post. Very appreciated.

He hasn't told me the bankers name yet... Hahahahahaha... I am interested too. When he does, I will post it!

• Upvote 1

It strikes me as conspiracy theories based upon thorough inspection of recent events and coming to a prediction that may be far-fetch, yet we can't rule it out.

It appears we've read articles of moving money around. - We've seen that, Italy for example.

China is not happy with the debt - they're moving away from the USD.

USD world reserve currency being threatened (M.E. countries accepting other forms of payment for exports)

I'm sure tensions must be pretty high in upper levels, and we continue to wonder how this will play out.

The Chinese need a free market, capitalistic society to which to sell their wares and they are watching these greedy globalists paving the way for a Soylent Green-type society. They’ve had enough. Time to flush the toilet. They are going to call in their note right after the RV.Read more:

"This will bankrupt the Federal Reserve, crush the dollar and totally sink the EU and the BIS in Bern. It is going to make 2008 look like a picnic in the park; but those who have IQDs are going to be holding good money that is backed by real assets, not fiat currency."

Maybe I am slow, but if they RV and the US Fed is holding enough IQD to pay off Nat. debt, than it would seem to make sense that China calling in thier won't backrupt the US Fed Reserve because they can cover thier debt to China and the US Gov will still be collecting taxes.

P.S. Think about joining VIP and taking advantage of OSI.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Chinese need a free market, capitalistic society to which to sell their wares and they are watching these greedy globalists paving the way for a Soylent Green-type society. They’ve had enough. Time to flush the toilet. They are going to call in their note right after the RV.Read more:

"This will bankrupt the Federal Reserve, crush the dollar and totally sink the EU and the BIS in Bern. It is going to make 2008 look like a picnic in the park; but those who have IQDs are going to be holding good money that is backed by real assets, not fiat currency."

Maybe I am slow, but if they RV and the US Fed is holding enough IQD to pay off Nat. debt, than it would seem to make sense that China calling in thier won't backrupt the US Fed Reserve because they can cover thier debt to China and the US Gov will still be collecting taxes.

P.S. Think about joining VIP and taking advantage of OSI.

I was about to make the exact same comments. RV, US pays off debt who cares about China, Also reread that last paragraph (Xxxx's advice.....) Then join VIP / OSI!! :D

• Upvote 2

***///

Already got the AK, SD & FL thing taken care of....

but I think I'll go back to the Panama jungle...

less likely to become someone else's soylent green lunch there!

And more animals to eat there if I can catch 'em before they eat me! :P

But it won't be easy draggin' my sock full o' Rands through the bush! :lol:

I liked all of the email until I read this part:

Xxxx's advice was to form a corporation in Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota, Florida or Texas because they have the strongest privacy firewalls. Have the corporation open an off-shore bank account....

Perhaps something got lost in the translation, but this is not the way to do it.

By having your domestic corporation open the offshore bank account, you open your offshore account to scrutiny from the US. The only way to keep things separate is to, well, keep things separate.

Additionally, any bank that will open an account for a US Corporation is NOT a privacy bank. By doing business with a US Citizen or US Corporation, the bank has almost no choice but to agree to terms set by the G20.

I'm not saying that the original advice or the theory behind it is bad, but what is posted here is NOT correct. The devil is in the details, they say! And these details are incorrect, and will get you audited.

If anyone wants in on the actual working strategy that hasn't been passed from one person to another by word of mouth, hop on in the VIP section. The $50 you spend will save you thousands in attorney's fees.

:twocents:

• Upvote 8

I like the information... but I have some reservations for some of the material. For instance, if China bankrupts Europe and the US, then China goes broke as well. It is the US and Europe that purchase the bulk of Chinese products. The circle of the economy. This is why China has been willing to buy up US debt, to keep the US afloat and to keep us purchasing their goods. I can't see the Chinese doing anything to disrupt this system.