Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Close?

Alex38

Ok I'll be the one to say that I think it'll be within 90 days. Just a whole lot of good articles and News lately.

One question I wonder about, is If the Iraqi people are so so Proud and Iraq is Hosting the Arab Oil Summit

this year, how can they Hold their heads High with Pride if there currency isn't worth the paper it's printed on?

JMO... along with all the other good stuff we're hearing... And, I'd like to Say Thank you to everyone on this website

for their participation!

For the record I can show you a number of posters and speculators that said the same thing about the Arab Summit last year as well, saying how they could not have the arab summit with toilet paper, ect. Needless to say, that speculation led to nothing in the end. I would recommend doing yourself the favor, and not get caught up in the mess and vicious circle all over again... ;)

middle of 2012 4 more months { hope the movement isn`t as gooofy as the last one } only .00010 from .00080 this is hanging in the .00040 and .00060 area just get it above .00 shoot ---------------> i`ll even go .40 per dinar ===== > 1 million will bring 400,ooo u.s.dollars {checking .04 =4,000 .50 = 500,000 1.00 = 1 million } yep .40 will get us going o kay ;) in 4 months

• Upvote 1