Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are barely into february and already hearing of june as a window for an rv? Geez....

Now i know that we will still be waiting for an rv come june, but why start blasting that month so early? For those of you who havent been around long enough to know, June is a hot month for an rv EVERY YEAR! We have even had GAURANTEES of an rv in june before lol...

SO BE PREPARED AND KNOW AHEAD OF TIME THAT ALL THE HOOPLA WE HEAR WHEN JUNE GETS HERE IS JUST TO SELL MORE DINAR!

******* this member is placed on MOD REVIEW for continuing to make negative remarks ********BTW: The negative remarks are Not just in this thread!

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 23

We are barely into february and already hearing of june as a window for an rv? Geez....

Now i know that we will still be waiting for an rv come june, but why start blasting that month so early? For those of you who havent been around long enough to know, June is a hot month for an rv EVERY YEAR! We have even had GAURANTEES of an rv in june before lol...

SO BE PREPARED AND KNOW AHEAD OF TIME THAT ALL THE HOOPLA WE HEAR WHEN JUNE GETS HERE IS JUST TO SELL MORE DINAR!

******* this member is placed on MOD REVIEW for continuing to make negative remarks ********BTW: The negative remarks are Not just in this thread!

Aw this post is not that bad. I have seen him be much more negative. He's not being rude to anyone........ and remember our freedom of speech. But it would be nice for him to put out a pro-RV post just once........... can you do it? Just once? Here is a prayer for you Graciepoo, so just pray it and be happy!:

Father, because it is your nature to heal, please heal me today of all my emotional wounds. Sinful, negative emotions have grown into my life causing me to reflect a negative demeanor towards others. Please remove those feelings Father and help me to experience emotional health and wholeness. Father, I pray that you fill my heart with love and tenderness and will help me to be a better example of your love for all of us. Thank you for hearing this prayer. In Jesus name, AMEN.

Ok Graciepoo, we are excited to see the new you!