Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EASYRIDER

graciepoo

EASYRIDER....WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

YOU USED TO BE HERE GIVING YOUR EXPERT ADVICE AND POOF YOURE GONE. HAVE YOU FINALLY REALIZED THAT NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING AND THAT EXPECTATIONS OF AN RV BEING SOON ARE FLAWED?

WOW,dislike positive upbeat people I see. Best to all

YOU USED TO BE HERE GIVING YOUR EXPERT ADVICE AND POOF YOURE GONE. HAVE YOU FINALLY REALIZED THAT NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING AND THAT EXPECTATIONS OF AN RV BEING SOON ARE FLAWED?

Maybe he just took a break! Many of us do.

This is a very strange post. Read your post and ask yourself if all is well in your life! blink.gif

• Upvote 2

Never heard Easy say he was giving "Expert Advice".... just his opinion and always positive, something you should try at least once in your life (who knows, you may just like it). On top of that, I agree with all the others post. Go crawl back under the rock you came from. Your negative attitude while YELLING is annoying. You know what, better yet, welcome to my ignore list.

• Upvote 1