Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yeah!!! We got our pluses back...let the good times roll!

RodandStaff

Thanks to whoever was responsible for restoring balance and harmony in our DV world... ummmmm... .oh yeah, and for fixing our pluses too!!! wink.gif

Let the good times roll and the negative posters beware... the little red neg's are working too! emot-LMAO.gif There's some new sheriff's in town guys and gals.... lets keep it nice!!! emot-hug.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks to whoever was responsible for restoring balance and harmony in our DV world... ummmmm... .oh yeah, and for fixing our pluses too!!! wink.gif

Let the good times roll and the negative posters beware... the little red neg's are working too! emot-LMAO.gif There's some new sheriff's in town guys and gals.... lets keep it nice!!! emot-hug.gif

[/quote

Well RnS, you got neg'd ??? Can't tell why, evened you out !! Some people............tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks littlefeet.... maybe some folks are worried now that they will have to clean up their responses so they won't get negged. I don't like negging anybody unless they really cross the line. wink.gif

Let's stay positive folks... good times are coming! emot-woot.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are some that neg and run for no reason

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

You guys are to funny!! Love it..GO RV smile.gif

tongue.gif

Thanks littlefeet.... maybe some folks are worried now that they will have to clean up their responses so they won't get negged. I don't like negging anybody unless they really cross the line. wink.gif

Let's stay positive folks... good times are coming! emot-woot.gif

tongue.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

Darn ... I wanted to plus a few posts and didn't write down which ones and now my old memory is doing it's forget-me-do tricks again ... who are you? where are we? what are we doing here? huh? ... *sigh* ... this getting old and more forgetful is definitely for the ... the ... for the ... hmmm ... ah ... for the birds!

R&S thanks for letting us know ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2