Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY INTERESTING Central Bank underlines the lack of assignment instructions for the last auction on the financial

07/02/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Baghdad / However - Maher Abdel-Latif said the central bank, Tuesday, not the abdication of the last instruction of the window on the foreign currency tagged "financial auction." The central bank adviser said Mohammed Saleh, told the future: The new regulations require customers ratification Skokhm by banks that have accounts and are subject identities and Msthompskathm audit to prevent the sale of foreign currency to non-Iraqis, noting that these instructions will not be waived, because the currency of Iraq covered and locked, and we have many means to feed market in foreign currency. He added that the instructions were issued after the rise in applications to buy the dollar, saying it stood by the beginning of last December's highs reached $ 400 million, and between: We Azina for internal reasons Calanzhab U.S. and rumors about the security and the relationship of demand for the dollar and the expansion of the budget public, and external causes such as sanctions on Iran and Syria, praising at the same time, Government's request exception of Iraq from the sanctions resolution against Iran, he said that Iraq does not have ports with other countries in the world, especially since the local production of Iran covers many of the needs of the Iraqi market. and expected benefit of The Iraqi dinar is witnessing a huge boom in the future, noting "it is almost hard currency because it is covered completely in foreign currency, and there is free transfer."

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5652#ixzz1ljVRN6or

• Upvote 3

"It is almost hard currency" and covered completely in foreign currency and there is a fee transferr?, this is talking about electronic Dinar as being almost hard currency. IMO this is reminding Iraqi's that electronic Dinar is backed by the full faith of the CBI reserves.

• Upvote 1

Did sonny1 write this.....The Iraqi dinar is witnessing a huge boom in the future...... :lol::lol::lol:

Sonny, we miss you dude... B)

"It is almost hard currency" and covered completely in foreign currency and there is a fee transferr?, this is talking about electronic Dinar as being almost hard currency. IMO this is reminding Iraqi's that electronic Dinar is backed by the full faith of the CBI reserves.

Nice unirod...CBI sure likes their large reserves...

• Upvote 1

Not much I can say here that wasn't covered.

Hours ago, the news of the day was the ZERO LOPPING BILL. I like how we are seeing it from the other side of the fence...the CBI. I'll take my info from the CBI over "parliamentary finance" ANYDAY.

***///

Right, REDSAND, they covered it herein above for us - re: awesome post....!

I predicted earlier today the news would begin to come down the pike fast n' furious like...

Damn things like a house on fire!

we'll just have to keep our wits about us and stay focused.

Separate the different levels of bs, disect sources and read betwixt the lines - alot.

Good thing we have an army of brilliant brains here - I know we can do this, folks!

Let the Banter Begin! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey my friend it is great to see you on here also sure miss all of my friends at the other place have you seen or heard from barboza :)

Sorry guys here it is

BOOM BOOM

Unfortunately not, PM me when you get a chance, maybe we can 'ROUSE' up all the usual suspects and connect up. Rich

I search to find the meaning of the the word Skokhm, and found nothing but I did find this in a older post an just comparing. Governor of Baghdad announced the distribution of amounts of compensation the victims and the victims of terrorism next Thursday

21-11-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Baghdad - where

The governor of Baghdad Salah Abdul Razzaq distribution of compensation to victims of terrorism affected about 1400 on Thursday.

The governor said in a press statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today, "the province and across administrative units will distribute Naweidat the first batch of covered by Law No. 20 of 2009, which included about 1400 affected by the terrorist attacks," noting that "the amount of compensation up to three million and 750 thousand dinars to the family of the martyr The patient Vmbulg compensation set by the incidence with inclusion salary pension. "

He added that "covered and who will post their names in newspapers and the website of the province to review the administrative units [hand or eliminate] to receive Skokhm and geographical scope, according to both."

Abdul Razzaq explained that "some transactions in the back by the lack of archives and official documents made For treatment did not show his name or the judiciary review the terms for the purpose of completing his treatment."

He continued, "This first installment comes from the 3500 total treatment approved by the province and brought to the Ministry of Finance and waiting for the monitoring of financial allocations for the direct distribution payments to the other

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2B%25D9%258A%25D8%25AD%25D8%25B6%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25A4%25D8%25AA%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%2B%25D9%2584%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B5%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%25D9%2581%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A5%25D8%25B3%25D9%2584%25D8%25A7%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9%26num%3D100%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26tbo%3D1%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1382%26bih%3D702%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D32009&usg=ALkJrhh_QHDptckZLjJPN_-eB-QXoXPncQ#ixzz1lk9Q9bhk

Edited by yota691