Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumper Baloney Bytes: TonyTNT - The Rate Is Between $5 And $8 Dollars !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Silent Mode With Our Loudest Mimes. We Now Take U To The Situation Room With BluWolf Blitzer ...

2-7-2012 Guru Bluwolf all i will say is that everything seems to be on track, no delays, and something should come into play shortly, please keep in mind that we are still in silent mode.

2-6-2012 Guru TonyTNT The recertifications if thats what we are waiting on is a very short period of time. The other thing is security issues of banks around the world and all can be solved by thursday. Banks are getting extra security at the banks again. Saturday people in Iraq , contractors, banks were instructed to have all their paperwork and loans restructured within 48 hours, this was the best news I've heard in a long time. I beleive there is no way we are getting the rate we are getting without it being pegged to the GBP and the last rate I'm hearing as of today is between $5 and $8 dollars. I think it will be an RV. We are just waiting to see the rate.

2-6-2012 Guru Footforward I hope most of you understand that silence is golden. and there is a reason why most of us arent saying anything and if we are saying anything, its very general in tone. there is a reason for that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting In Silent Mode With Our Loudest Mimes. We Now Take U To The Situation Room With BluWolf Blitzer ...

2-7-2012 Guru Bluwolf all i will say is that everything seems to be on track, no delays, and something should come into play shortly, please keep in mind that we are still in silent mode.

2-6-2012 Guru TonyTNT The recertifications if thats what we are waiting on is a very short period of time. The other thing is security issues of banks around the world and all can be solved by thursday. Banks are getting extra security at the banks again. Saturday people in Iraq , contractors, banks were instructed to have all their paperwork and loans restructured within 48 hours, this was the best news I've heard in a long time. I beleive there is no way we are getting the rate we are getting without it being pegged to the GBP and the last rate I'm hearing as of today is between $5 and $8 dollars. I think it will be an RV. We are just waiting to see the rate.

2-6-2012 Guru Footforward I hope most of you understand that silence is golden. and there is a reason why most of us arent saying anything and if we are saying anything, its very general in tone. there is a reason for that.

If we are in silent mode then why are we hearing any Guru static? I would like to put these gurus in true silent mode. :shakehead:

• Upvote 6

"Well, I are a gradeeat from the medfranljohnnyokie guru school located under the large rock under the bridge at I95 and feces road. So. I know more than most but I cant say cuz they will get me if i do just kak my werd fer it that it wil happun this weeekend and be abput 15.00...no less. it is done, over finnished. we will go to bank by monday. if not then tues, wed at latest saterday. trust me i know!"

• Upvote 1

How is it funny?

It's from our own loveable Thug... look at him! He's a f******* clown! It's what he does.... get it?!!! :lol::lol::lol: Thanks as always Thug!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

If we are in silent mode then why are we hearing any Guru static? I would like to put these gurus in true silent mode. :shakehead:

Ya know "Colt" I think your avatar would do just fine. :twothumbs::twothumbs:

***///

Levity above all else!

If we didn't have these guys to laugh at, we'd probably be turning on eachother like rabid dogs!

:lol::P:D

And like I said, they put it in writing, if it comes in any lower,

I'm gonna hunt 'em down and exact the difference outta 'em! ;)

Well ya make sense on that one "Sarge" the comic relief we get, allows the frustration we all have to become less toxic, therefore, not to many real confrontations on this site. Good post. :twothumbs::twothumbs:

OWWWWWWW SNAP, Swami D called this play almost exactly... The extra security, an outragious rate and a 3 letter agency..... How did I I......I mean Swami D know this would all be said. Well I'll tell ya it's always the same garbage from the same ignorant people.

The rumors section is for entertainment. yet people still come on here and whine about what is posted. If you can't take this for what it is intended just focus on the forums that post actual news and informed opinons from our family here at DV. There are certain people who have the GURU label that you can listen to, Like bondlady, Adam and a few others. If you don't know who you can listen to just read the comments and thoughs from some of the seasond and intelligent people on this site, they won't stear you wrong

If you were offended by any of this that means i'm talking about you. If you werent your one of the people with your head on straight. Much Luv and GO RV

• Upvote 1

You don't have to come to the rumors section either. It's posted for comic relief.

you were the one giving me a hard time weeks ago about stuff being posted in the wrong threads, so you are not better than anyone else. this can be posted somewhere else, at least the comic relief is actually rumors