Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Calling out the GURUS... wow this is so true.

Dinar Buddy

I saw this post and it really rang home home with all that is going on in Dinarland.

THE POSTING...

* stephenk (RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE): PTR 2/6/12

February 6th, 2012 06:56 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE.. FOLLOW THE “GREEN MONEY” NOT THE “GREEN SCREENS” HIGHLANDER, SCOOTER, ENOCH, PATRIOT, PROTEUS AND ENORSTE CONFERENCE CALL COMPLETELY DEBUNKED ALL OF THE RECENT RV RUMTEL PUT OUT THERE BY THE DINAR GURU’S…

THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE!!!! ERBIL IS STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED AND MINISTERS ARE NOT FULLY SEATED. ALL THIS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE GAZETTE when it’s DONE…UNTIL THEN..NO GO!!! —————— PREVIOUS POST WORTH MENTIONING…

Interesting e-mail received … Just the facts, ma’am … If you have been here for a substantial amount of time, you like myself have heard it all

_It is going to happen within 24 to 72 hours

_It has RV’d twenty minutes ago

_Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash on Monday

_HCL, Erbil and Chapter VII has been completed six months ago

_Maliki is getting removed and Allawi has taken his place

_UNSC, IMF or the World Bank has control of the RV not rhe CBI Just a few to begin with

Then came the excuses

Intel which could not be mentioned and the info they gave could never be verified. Don’t know why it did not happen

It went from I know, 100% positive going to happen today to I am only the messenger so don’t shoot me……

To we only have the June 30th as the deadline, then July Aug Sept Oct and now Nov is the absolute drop dead deadline

Now we have open windows of opportunity with dates from Today to the last chance of Dec 31st to the middle of 2012 maybe longer Again just a few examples

Wow the rate… I am sure your intel does know what it is…. NOT

We are watching the back screens in the banks rates have been showing for 5 months at least now…. Impossibe

The screens have gone green and yesterday they went blank so that can reset for the true rate of the dinar welcome to Dinar Fantasyland

Continues …read more ..

We have intel rates that are so true it is unbelievable…. Just recently $.10 all the way to the other day 8-11 dollars well what is it….. Let’s all take a guess???? Banks have the proceedures of the cash out…. they have been told that there will be no vacations in Nov and Dec…. where is the proof… that is what I am looking for.

Just yesterday we heard that what is being said has now has held up the RV and caused a setback what a joke,,,,,,,

I ask one question has anyone on any board with all this direct intel, 3 letter agencies, Intel inside Parliment in Iraq to the golfing buddy of Shabibi, been right yet. NOPE

I equate the Gurus of Dinarland as forming quite a few cult groups that set the base of rumor and now have made the general public hang on every rumor they put out…

Every time some people call BS on them, they go away and show up under new names….

*Yes we have the pumpers, those that are their flunkies, those that just leave droppings and those with an agenda to make money from the sale of the dinar and all the services that go with it……How many of you set up trusts, LLC’S, opened Warka accounts and bought CD’s because on that following Monday you were going to need it??? I think when it happens you would have had ample time to hire an attorney, get a lawyer and then find a financial advisor….. But your Gurus made sure that you had to spend money 8 months ago for things that never happened YET

It has now become a game of egos to see who is going to wake up the earliest, post that it has happened and be the first one right. Everyone has a theory and an opinion. However, the Gurus that claim an inside track, throw out the chum to start the RV feeding frenzies, are not the leaders of the info, but those that want to insight an attitude that has a negative effect on the people here.

I am concerned about statements like it “all is done, little intel cause there is nothing left to do and now we sit and wait”,,,,,, I guess there is a lot to do, because it is NOT done yet. If the intel is all the same, how do we have so many versions of the same one and only RV???? If truth was to be told, those that are talking on the CC’s are under the names that are the pumper on the bbs’s under different handles….. shame you can’t see a pic of those who are talking and typing all the things that have no backing nor any truth.

Let's get this RV over before everyone goes coo coo...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

great collection of guru pumper lies :

they must be targeting newbies or people who have no sense :

my favorite from last week " the rate will show up on the bank screens first---not the C.B.I

when short on time--i just check the C.B.I. site breifly

• Upvote 1

What I don't understand is how the guru types are still getting away with all their B S ... anyone, and I mean anyone, who has been around even a short time in this investment knows it is all hokum and won't buy into it. So what are the gurus getting out of it? Are there so many brand new readers who need to be pushed to invest by the blown up promises of an immediate RV these guys are pumping? I cannot see it being worth the bother any longer. Eight years now people have been watching and waiting and still there are people being indoctrinated by the uneducated and the full-of-hot-air gurus? It just does not compute for me.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

What I don't understand is how the guru types are still getting away with all their B S ... anyone, and I mean anyone, who has been around even a short time in this investment knows it is all hokum and won't buy into it. So what are the gurus getting out of it? Are there so many brand new readers who need to be pushed to invest by the blown up promises of an immediate RV these guys are pumping? I cannot see it being worth the bother any longer. Eight years now people have been watching and waiting and still there are people being indoctrinated by the uneducated and the full-of-hot-air gurus? It just does not compute for me.

smee2

right on Smee--hard to figure out these Guru's stupidity level

• Upvote 1

Not really sure which of these three is worse...

#1 Someone will post more guru crap here for us to read

#2 We (including me) will waste our time reading it...if only for the frustrated laughs

#3 The fact that in all likelyhood...Okie will be back again and some poor doofus will actually give him ANY credibility

Yeah, I'm sure this list should be longer, BWAAAA HA HA HA HA:P

• Upvote 1

smee2

Look at all the Dinar Dealers' ads on all of these sites and that may explain some of it. "Enter this code and get a discount". That code is there for a reason, to see which site drove that customer to the dealer and you know the rest of the story.

smee2

.......Well, what the 'guru's' are getting out of it is money or payment in IQD or both. I'm sure that you already know this but for any new folks out there who might read this, take heed........If a guru has a website, you will notice humpteen links for various and sundry dinar sellers. It will say, use the code so& so and receive a discount. These guru's are then paid on a regular basis, a percentage of dinar sales that they are responsible for sending the seller's way. Most, if not all these guru's will say ' I'm in this to help my fellow dinarians" when in reality they are involved because they are making a helluva chunk of change. Many will even evoke God's name into the mix, for good measure. Oh, what tangled webs they weave, when first they practiced to deceive.................

• Upvote 1

You ask,"why do they do this, what can they possibly accomplish." It's called EGO. Haven't you ever met one of those that claim to have done and know all. Add up all there experiance and they should be120 years old. We have a guy at work that when we all compare his stories, he was an Army Major,Navy Seal, and Air Force PJ. They are like a child starved for adoration. Attention..Attention..Attention It strokes there EGO, even at the risk of looking foolish.

• Upvote 1

I saw this post and it really rang home home with all that is going on in Dinarland.

THE POSTING...

* stephenk (RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE): PTR 2/6/12

February 6th, 2012 06:56 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE.. FOLLOW THE “GREEN MONEY” NOT THE “GREEN SCREENS” HIGHLANDER, SCOOTER, ENOCH, PATRIOT, PROTEUS AND ENORSTE CONFERENCE CALL COMPLETELY DEBUNKED ALL OF THE RECENT RV RUMTEL PUT OUT THERE BY THE DINAR GURU’S…

THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE!!!! ERBIL IS STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED AND MINISTERS ARE NOT FULLY SEATED. ALL THIS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE GAZETTE when it’s DONE…UNTIL THEN..NO GO!!! —————— PREVIOUS POST WORTH MENTIONING…

Interesting e-mail received … Just the facts, ma’am … If you have been here for a substantial amount of time, you like myself have heard it all

_It is going to happen within 24 to 72 hours

_It has RV’d twenty minutes ago

_Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash on Monday

_HCL, Erbil and Chapter VII has been completed six months ago

_Maliki is getting removed and Allawi has taken his place

_UNSC, IMF or the World Bank has control of the RV not rhe CBI Just a few to begin with

Then came the excuses

Intel which could not be mentioned and the info they gave could never be verified. Don’t know why it did not happen

It went from I know, 100% positive going to happen today to I am only the messenger so don’t shoot me……

To we only have the June 30th as the deadline, then July Aug Sept Oct and now Nov is the absolute drop dead deadline

Now we have open windows of opportunity with dates from Today to the last chance of Dec 31st to the middle of 2012 maybe longer Again just a few examples

Wow the rate… I am sure your intel does know what it is…. NOT

We are watching the back screens in the banks rates have been showing for 5 months at least now…. Impossibe

The screens have gone green and yesterday they went blank so that can reset for the true rate of the dinar welcome to Dinar Fantasyland

Continues …read more ..

We have intel rates that are so true it is unbelievable…. Just recently $.10 all the way to the other day 8-11 dollars well what is it….. Let’s all take a guess???? Banks have the proceedures of the cash out…. they have been told that there will be no vacations in Nov and Dec…. where is the proof… that is what I am looking for.

Just yesterday we heard that what is being said has now has held up the RV and caused a setback what a joke,,,,,,,

I ask one question has anyone on any board with all this direct intel, 3 letter agencies, Intel inside Parliment in Iraq to the golfing buddy of Shabibi, been right yet. NOPE

I equate the Gurus of Dinarland as forming quite a few cult groups that set the base of rumor and now have made the general public hang on every rumor they put out…

Every time some people call BS on them, they go away and show up under new names….

*Yes we have the pumpers, those that are their flunkies, those that just leave droppings and those with an agenda to make money from the sale of the dinar and all the services that go with it……How many of you set up trusts, LLC’S, opened Warka accounts and bought CD’s because on that following Monday you were going to need it??? I think when it happens you would have had ample time to hire an attorney, get a lawyer and then find a financial advisor….. But your Gurus made sure that you had to spend money 8 months ago for things that never happened YET

It has now become a game of egos to see who is going to wake up the earliest, post that it has happened and be the first one right. Everyone has a theory and an opinion. However, the Gurus that claim an inside track, throw out the chum to start the RV feeding frenzies, are not the leaders of the info, but those that want to insight an attitude that has a negative effect on the people here.

I am concerned about statements like it “all is done, little intel cause there is nothing left to do and now we sit and wait”,,,,,, I guess there is a lot to do, because it is NOT done yet. If the intel is all the same, how do we have so many versions of the same one and only RV???? If truth was to be told, those that are talking on the CC’s are under the names that are the pumper on the bbs’s under different handles….. shame you can’t see a pic of those who are talking and typing all the things that have no backing nor any truth.

Let's get this RV over before everyone goes coo coo...

Sooooo...it sounds like what you are saying is that Okie and his boys lied again. <_<

I bet they made a killing last week on kick backs. :D

:huh: What is so difficult about some stupid herbal agreement anyway. People do herbal agreements all day long on street corners by just word of mouth. :blink: So what is the problem? :unsure:

Sooooo...it sounds like what you are saying is that Okie and his boys lied again. <_<

I bet they made a killing last week on kick backs. :D

:huh: What is so difficult about some stupid herbal agreement anyway. People do herbal agreements all day long on street corners by just word of mouth. :blink: So what is the problem? :unsure:

No questions please. I was just told by a four letter source (WIFE) not to say anything anymore. Just know that the herbs have matured. The high should make you very happy. I'll post more when I can. In the meantime, stay classy Sandiego. Nuff said!

.......Well, what the 'guru's' are getting out of it is money or payment in IQD or both. I'm sure that you already know this but for any new folks out there who might read this, take heed........If a guru has a website, you will notice humpteen links for various and sundry dinar sellers. It will say, use the code so& so and receive a discount. These guru's are then paid on a regular basis, a percentage of dinar sales that they are responsible for sending the seller's way. Most, if not all these guru's will say ' I'm in this to help my fellow dinarians" when in reality they are involved because they are making a helluva chunk of change. Many will even evoke God's name into the mix, for good measure. Oh, what tangled webs they weave, when first they practiced to deceive.................

That is very well thought out and probably true. I think what we call "pumping" around here is just what you have described. However, how much real money is being exchanged as a result of these sites is unknown. Maybe that unending series of links are just another part of their big picture, to attempt to make the entire thing look much bigger than it actually is. As a result more dinar will be sold by the dealers that they point to. But unless the dealers are buying at an extremely discounted levels then how do they really pay much to the pumpers? Just another question :huh::huh::huh:

It is a shame that some people will feed on this RV frenzy to get others to spend the little money that they have so that these gurus can make a buck. And yes, to through the lord into this mixture is pure evil. So sorry to read this and to hear about the people that have invested all that they have and are now next to homeless.

• Upvote 1

You ask,"why do they do this, what can they possibly accomplish." It's called EGO. Haven't you ever met one of those that claim to have done and know all. Add up all there experiance and they should be120 years old. We have a guy at work that when we all compare his stories, he was an Army Major,Navy Seal, and Air Force PJ. They are like a child starved for adoration. Attention..Attention..Attention It strokes there EGO, even at the risk of looking foolish.

Ya know me and some of my flying buddies were discussing this very same situation as it applies to what we do, and how do we handle a case like that. We came to the same conclusion. In our sport people may die from that kind of ego maniac. Just like you said they are starved or attention and are willing to say, do, or risk others lives or in our world of dinar, peoples wealth. Whether it is large or small, messing around like that hurts many people.

MR

smee2

Theyre a special breed the ones that frequent PTR and dinar recaps etc for the usual Guru nonsense.

I know a guy here who wont come on DV as its full of negative rubbish apparently...haha

Dinar recaps to him is all 100% correct intel.

He pleads with people that they buy more dinar because Okie told him its done the following Monday...so yes the dealers are still getting lots of shills coming to them for more dinar.

• Upvote 1