Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: Its Got To Be A 1 To 1 Exchange, Thats The Law !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Vacuuming The Living Room Floor After My Superbowl Party. I Threw A Bowl Of Popcorn At The TV When Madonna's Backup Singer Flipped Me Off ! Gesture Malfunction ?

Thug Note: Breitling Is Discussing A Cashout Period (Window) Being Completed By The End Of The Year. Inferring That The RV Will Take Place Well Before That.

2-6-2012 Guru Med WELL I WAS READING ON THE BUDGET AND ALSO THE ACTUAL SPIN ON THE CBI AUCTIONS...SEEMS IT TOOK THEM SOMETIME BEFORE THEY REALIZED THAT PEOPLE WERE FRONTS FOR SYRIAN AND IRANIAN BUYERS FOR THE DINAR. WITH THAT REMOVED THE AUCTIONS ARE PROBABLY WHERE THEY SHOULD BE, ABOUT 20 MIL, STILL A SIGNIFICANT DROP FROM 200 AND 300 MIL. THE PROPOSED DATE OF BUDGET APPROVAL FOR MID FEB IS GONNA BE VERY CLOSE.

2-6-2012 Newshound Guru Mike Saw 1st reading on the bill for the new currency which was read 1st today - was not on the agenda...we learned Erbil is set and ready to go...things we wanted to see so this RV can happen, we are seeing action on everyone of them...I can't tell you when that date in time is but we are moving forward fast on each item...anytime in the next 7-10 days any of these things can be voted and passed...we didnt even see one of these things on the agenda, so it is possible they can pass these at any point in time - not put them on the agenda and not announce them to us...dont think about the date or the rate, just think about the things that are needed to move this thing forward.

2-6-2012 Guru Breitling It's got to be a 1 - 1 exchange, that's the law, that's the way they have to do it. They have to reduce the money supply and then count everything that is out there. They have to give the people a legal notice that it changed & then give them a time frame to cash out. They will get it done & they will get it done by the end of 2012. They are going to reduce the money supply & that is what will trigger the value of our currency going up. Watching the currency supply is the most important thing, I don't think it is Chapter 7. You should be watching Parliament, the CBI, the laws being passsed & the money supply & this should help you get off of the roller coaster ride. There is nothing but positive info coming out. Nothing but good news.

2-5-2012 Newhound Guru Mike Turning our eyes to Parliament and whats going on there…They have met three or four times in a row...reading bills and moving things along…Cabinet Ministers meeting, Maliki trying to get along with everybody now and loosening his stance…. saying as long as the constitution says we can do it we are fine with it…he’s trying to play by the rules now...they are getting ready to come together and move forward.

• Upvote 1

Very easily!!! They have been taking in the 3zero notes for quite some time now reducing the dinars in circulation by the Trillions. Recently they have dollarized the country. When the new lower denoms are introduced they will be of slightly greater value than the dollar thus providing an incentive for the iraqi's to dedollarize. You need to listen to breitling's blog and get educated about how this really works instead of listening to the BOZO"S in Okie's gang.

Edited by carlablum
Name calling
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Very easily!!! They have been taking in the 3zero notes for quite some time now reducing the dinars in circulation by the Trillions. Recently they have dollarized the country. When the new lower denoms are introduced they will be of slightly greater value than the dollar thus providing an incentive for the iraqi's to dedollarize. You clowns need to listen to breitling's blog and get educated about how this really works instead of listening to the BOZO"S in Okie's gang.

LOL I was being sarcastic.....thats funny how you say they have been removing 3zero notes for quite some time but the money supply is going up....

Since we are all clowns and dont understand how this works, can you please explain how all this is possible einstein.....seems to me that if they were removing dinar from circulation the numbers would be going down, so why is it going up? Unless Im wrong and the money supply going up means that they are reducing the amount in circulation....

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I Think That Picture Looks More Like Keep After He Flipped His Lid (Lost His Hat) ! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry Keep, I Had To Do It ! wink.gif

• Downvote 4

Very easily!!! They have been taking in the 3zero notes for quite some time now reducing the dinars in circulation by the Trillions. Recently they have dollarized the country. When the new lower denoms are introduced they will be of slightly greater value than the dollar thus providing an incentive for the iraqi's to dedollarize. You need to listen to breitling's blog and get educated about how this really works instead of listening to the BOZO"S in Okie's gang.

Unfortunately there is nothing that they can provide that actually shows that the levels of dinar in Iraq has been reduced by using the currency auctions on any type of regular basis. The numbers available from the CBI actually state the direct opposite (LINK). Everyone would love for the CBI numbers to be wrong for obvious reasons, but people like Breitling have shown no real reason to believe them over the CBI.

They have "recently" dollarized Iraq? :lol:

They have been working on trying to de-dollarize the country for quite a while now... :lol:

Ive been reading these guru guys stuff for over a year now. My favorite part is when they explain how Iraq is ready to wrap this up in 7- 10 days.

I mean seriously, if Iraq is always on the verge of RVing, why hasnt it happened like 5 years ago or whatever? Maybe because they are war torn, lack the laws, need a government, and need economic infrastructure?

Or is it all smoke and they are so close? Hmmmmm :huh: :huh:

LOL I was being sarcastic.....thats funny how you say they have been removing 3zero notes for quite some time but the money supply is going up....

Since we are all clowns and dont understand how this works, can you please explain how all this is possible einstein.....seems to me that if they were removing dinar from circulation the numbers would be going down, so why is it going up? Unless Im wrong and the money supply going up means that they are reducing the amount in circulation....

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Keep, seriously do you believe anything they are reporting from the GOI? I know you have looked over the plan a while ago. I posted it about a year ago. There is more we dont know than we do, except that it seems there is little left.

I personally am surprised this hasn't already taken place. Yet, one thing you said a while ago... And it is true, they are not doing this on our time line. I seriously believe there are outside influences and factors upon IRAQ to do what is needed. I feel they are more on course than ever before. The political stance within the GOI alone is a big shift from the old struggles. We can all speculate on when and why... but it seems to me that they can not afford to wait.

Closer we get the harder it is to be patient. Go RV!!!! Peace

Edited by imgesing

2-6-2012 Guru Breitling It's got to be a 1 - 1 exchange, that's the law, that's the way they have to do it. They have to reduce the money supply and then count everything that is out there. They have to give the people a legal notice that it changed & then give them a time frame to cash out. They will get it done & they will get it done by the end of 2012. They are going to reduce the money supply & that is what will trigger the value of our currency going up. Watching the currency supply is the most important thing, I don't think it is Chapter 7. You should be watching Parliament, the CBI, the laws being passsed & the money supply & this should help you get off of the roller coaster ride. There is nothing but positive info coming out. Nothing but good news.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104138-breitling-its-got-to-be-a-1-to-1-exchange-thats-the-law/#ixzz1lhrft1rz

How can the money supply be reduced without paying or giving a value to the notes turned in?...unless you want to donate your dinar to reduce the money supply?

The CBI have many many times that the reduction comes from reducing the 30 Trillion IQD to 20 Trillion by deleting the zeros :(

However I am still hopeful that we do not have a clue as to what is really happening behind closed doors.

Keep, seriously do you believe anything they are reporting from the GOI? I know you have looked over the plan a while ago. I posted it about a year ago. There is more we dont know than we do, except that it seems there is little left.

I personally am surprised this hasn't already taken place. Yet, one thing you said a while ago... And it is true, they are not doing this on our time line. I seriously believe there are outside influences and factors upon IRAQ to do what is needed. I feel they are more on course than ever before. The political stance within the GOI alone is a big shift from the old struggles. We can all speculate on when and why... but it seems to me that they can not afford to wait.

Closer we get the harder it is to be patient. Go RV!!!! Peace

There is a difference between the govt of Iraq and the CBI though.....Although I dont believe everything that comes out, there are certain things that they have been very consistant about that we cant just write off as being nonsense....

The auctions are selling USD, in return they are getting dinar but that doesnt mean this dinar is being taken out of circulation....we cant be 100% sure where its going. The govt of Iraq has to get its dinar from somewhere....more then likely its from the CBI...selling its oil revenues (USD) for dinar....now what I suspect is that the CBI then takes these dollars, sells them at auction, and replaces the dinar it gave away to the govt...just a continued cycle....if there was some sort of evidence showing the money supply dropping then I would intend to believe they are using the auctions to remove currency from circulation. But there is none....just a lot of wishful thinking and hoping this is the case....

I thought years ago they couldnt afford to "wait" but apparently its not the case cause that has been said for the past 8 years now lol...there definately is something in the works, we just dont know yet what that is going to be...

Ugh here comes keep with a lop sprinkler getting everybody wet

Who said anything about a lop? blink.gif

No one.....

I Think My Jag Needs a Tune-Up. So Says......................DayTrader

Step your game up a little bit and find something worth working on first.... laugh.gif

• Downvote 2

Making things happen in Iraq is like a cold lazy person gathering sticks to make a fire, it'll get done in time, even if it mean half freezing to death. Let's let time tell my friends, we've given all that can be given and still no RV, as for me; I'll wait on the e-mail. Peace Out! Shick :P:DB):rolleyes::);)

Thug Note: Breitling Is Discussing A Cashout Period (Window) Being Completed By The End Of The Year. Inferring That The RV Will Take Place Well Before That.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1ljaO9EVt

So you're saying you believe in fairy tales and you're a staunch follower of okie and terryk? You strongly believe in an $11 RV and anyone who believes it will only be a dollar is an idiot right?? HAHAH sorry to break it to you newb, but it will be nowhere near a dollar. And pigs will be flying the day the dinar equals 11 dollars!

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 1

There is a difference between the govt of Iraq and the CBI though.....Although I dont believe everything that comes out, there are certain things that they have been very consistant about that we cant just write off as being nonsense....

The auctions are selling USD, in return they are getting dinar but that doesnt mean this dinar is being taken out of circulation....we cant be 100% sure where its going. The govt of Iraq has to get its dinar from somewhere....more then likely its from the CBI...selling its oil revenues (USD) for dinar....now what I suspect is that the CBI then takes these dollars, sells them at auction, and replaces the dinar it gave away to the govt...just a continued cycle....if there was some sort of evidence showing the money supply dropping then I would intend to believe they are using the auctions to remove currency from circulation. But there is none....just a lot of wishful thinking and hoping this is the case....

I thought years ago they couldnt afford to "wait" but apparently its not the case cause that has been said for the past 8 years now lol...there definately is something in the works, we just dont know yet what that is going to be...

Well the kinda of exchange we have here makes sense. There are no "Poo-rus" touting that it is "iminent" or just "one thing" away. Good theories and patience. Those "Poo-rus" have been going at for years, still no joy. Here, no one person profess'es to be wired into the end result. :D:D

Who said anything about a lop? blink.gif

No one.....

Step your game up a little bit and find something worth working on first.... laugh.gif