Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The leadership of the Iraqi List, held a meeting today to announce the return of its ministers to the meetings of the Council of Ministers

k98nights

The leadership of the Iraqi List, held a meeting today to announce the return of its ministers to the meetings of the Council of Ministers

Haider Ali Jawad - 06/02/2012 m - 9:40 AM | Hits: 43

Said Haider Mulla, spokesman for the Iraqi list that Iraq will hold a meeting today to discuss some important issues, including the return of Ministers of the list to the Council of Ministers and the theme of the Conference National. Mulla said that the leadership of the Iraqi List, will hold a meeting to discuss the return of Ministers of the list in the light of positive messages received by the list of some powers and blocs political. " The Iraqi held a meeting yesterday evening to discuss the return of Ministers. The MP said the Iraqi Hamid Zobaie that there is a consensus in a meeting yesterday on the return of Ministers of the list to attend meetings of the Council of Ministers. He Zobaie: "The Iraqi waiting for initiatives from the political forces in the preparatory meeting of the Forum political forces to be held the day before the announcement of the decision to return to the Council of Ministers

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_148031.html

If they would quit discussing, and actually make some decisions we might actually see something get done! dry.gif

I suppose we could lock em in the room and hide the key until they finish this thing... hmmmm, that might not be a bad idea!!!rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post K-98/Woody!wink.gif ...here is my invisible +1!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

And here I thought it was top secret terms lol.............<blonde roots>

Not so Nakida... I had a college professor who always said... "the only dumb question is the one you don't ask"... he always said it was questions that helped us learn! Good point... btw... I was one that have been thinking of asking the same question blush.gif ... yup, and I've been around here for about a year! So... thanks for speaking up!tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif