Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tampa Dinar Problems

Maymay

Well, now that you have that off your chest ... do you feel any better?

I think you were under some pressure regarding your trip to Hong Kong that caused you to react rather than respond. Your reactions are more or less autonomic, and often we go with them just because we don't take the time to think things out. You didn't seem to take that time. You just whipped off more emails and asked more questions and presented more deadlines and tried to make them do their business, in your way. And deciding after the fact that you "changed your mind" about any business you do, especially business that depends on email and FedEx and on line ordering is just asking for trouble.

And I think if you consult a legal expert you'll find that the onus is on you to check any contractural information, such as the return policy. It is not up to the seller to warn you, it is up to you to make sure you are informed. They do publish their policy and yes, it may be hidden in the bulk of small print. But come on, you are a big boy, and you know that the small print is your responsibility. You've been inconvenienced and disappointed and still had to make your HK connection, but it really was up to you to check out ALL of the small print before even ordering from them. If you don't like their return policy you shouldn't have ordered in the first place. And restocking fees are everywhere, even if you return things to companies using eBay, or buying car parts, or returning major appliances ... you'll find restocking fees everywhere.

I think this may be a good lesson for you. Unfortunately I cannot agree with your point of view but hey, we are all entitled to our own, right? If you feel you just must persue this with them, go for it. You might want to pick up a giant size bottle of headache pills.

smee2

Yep, and now I won't lose $300.00. SMEE2 everyone is entitled to their opinions, and you're right, I should have dug deeper in their website but at the time, I was hurrying to find a dealer to deliver. I had always done my business through Dinar Banker but they sent their banking to Poland and I get free domestic wires but not international so they were out of the question this time. There was plenty of time to get the Dinar from Florida to Michigan where I was... hind sight is 20/20 they always say... anyways, they fixed the problem now so everything is kosher! Oh and SMEE2 had changed my mind only after Skyping with my wife and I was trying to please her and keep the money to take back to Hong Kong where I live and work. If she didn't sound like she would have been happier without it, I would have just proceeded to pick up the dinar... I had sold my jeep Wrangler while back in the states and decided to use part of the cash for the Dinar...

Edited by Maymay

Yep, and now I won't lose $300.00. SMEE2 everyone is entitled to their opinions, and you're right, I should have dug deeper in their website but at the time, I was hurrying to find a dealer to deliver. I had always done my business through Dinar Banker but they sent their banking to Poland and I get free domestic wires but not international so they were out of the question this time. There was plenty of time to get the Dinar from Florida to Michigan where I was... hind sight is 20/20 they always say... anyways, they fixed the problem now so everything is kosher! Oh and SMEE2 had changed my mind only after Skyping with my wife and I was trying to please her and keep the money to take back to Hong Kong where I live and work. If she didn't sound like she would have been happier without it, I would have just proceeded to pick up the dinar... I had sold my jeep Wrangler while back in the states and decided to use part of the cash for the Dinar...

Sometimes the good result is almost worth the hassel it takes to get there. As it stands you have you won't lose your $300, as you say, and we can assume you are safely back in Hong Kong with ... we hope ... a happy wife. Trying to please the spouse can be the hardest part of some of these things that life throws at us seemingly out of nowhere. I am glad to hear everything was resolved okay. Now all you need, as we all need, is for the RV to happen. That should make all the stuff we have all had to go through at one point or another in this "investment" worth the aggravation.

:)

smee2

Two Words:

Counterfeit

Expensive

Wrong wrong wrong. Period!

I have bought several times from ebay and guess what?? All is well 100% real dinar.

Quad B)

You do a dis service by your statment. Sellers with a good reputation I have always bought from with ZERO problems.

Wow. I'm thinking you made a series of stupid decisions here.

When the shipment arrived, I'd have picked it up, considered my lesson learned, and been glad I got what I paid for, and chosen someone else to do business with in the future.

Given your poor attitude (they had your money, and you had nothing...it was you who needed something from them) I'm not surprised you didn't get what you wanted.

My old marraige counselor said, "Would you rather be happy, or would you rather be right?"

You deciding to punish them by taking your business away is going to cost you ongoing headaches to get your money. If you get it at all.

Last time I did business with Dinar Banker they took 5 days to get around process a wire payment, and then another day to ship and another day to fedex.

I'd say you think you're all that and expected special treatment and got pissy when you didn't get it, and now you have a bag of headaches. I've never done business with Tampa Dinar, and clearly their customer service isn't top notch, but they're processing lots of orders, and you need to be super nice when you actually want to talk to somebody and get special treatment.

JMHO.

Too bad the neg button is broke. He was quite professional with his handling of the issues I thought.

Quad B)

Anyone with me here ?????

One word: EBay

Ditto ! not that difficult............

Worked fine for me !

Quad B)

Well friend, my attitude culminated from obeying John's request and having my credit union wire him the proof of purchase, they somehow dropped the ball after saying they would expedite my order. I am sure they had every intention and certainly the time if someone at their company maybe didn't lose the two wire proofs that were sent to them. It was only after I found out things went haywire and time was no longer on anyone's side that I started to get frazzled. I am a very patient person when it comes to people's short-comings. $2,360.00 US dollars in this economic climate is nothing to sneeze at and my money doesn't come easy ... so thanks for your candid input..

I am 1000% with you. Where is the customer service these days. Ive been in the Limousine business for 10 years and its ALL about customer service! I will not consider TD in the future. As they prob got wind of your post here and were shamed into this outcome. Poor business practices .

Quad B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My motto is, "TRUST, BUT VERIFY!". If you put the fax in the hands of someone else, why didn't you call to verify that Tampa Dinar received it? With your time constraints, it was YOUR responsibility to meet the requirements of Tampa Dinar for the special service you were asking for. As my momma (smart lady) alway said, "If you don't get what you want, it's your fault."

dude you are freaking out about tampa dinars site this and a whole nother post devoted to it. there are other places to by dinar you know.

No not FREAKING out. I just noticed it and posted on a existing thread so as not to be redundant then someone else started a new tread which I did not want to do so I referred them back to here. And I know there are many other places to buy it ( from reading all the post ;) ) but we have bought all of our from TD and had no problems so I thought this was strange.

Sorry if you thought I was freaking out!

Ebay - Made my last several purchases from there... Ditto on the reputrable dealer thing... if it smells bad it is... don't drink the milk. All but one Dinar purchase delivered in a timely manner... had good contact with the seller... he even offered to send me out anothe batch if the order didn't arrive... it arrived that day I spoke (emailed) to them... no conterfit bills, all security features that CBI shows are present, some what cheaper. I do a lot of buying on ebay, so it's second nature to see something that doesn't look right. Try to buy from sellers in the US...ALWAYS!

Got bad delivery service on non-dinar related purchase(s)... but that is an offshore postal problem. Allways recieved my product... Just later than advertised.

GOOOO MOTHER LOVIN RV!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOL

Sorry, I had to...LOL

I have ordered from GIDassociates.com in the past and most recently from TampaDinar.com using their e-check service. Both companies were a pleasure to do business with. There was a problem with my first order from TampaDinar.com, but after a quick phone call they corrected the problem immediately. This week I placed another order with TampaDinar.com again using their e-check service. I believe it is the easiest way to order. No need to go get a certified/bank check and fax/email a copy. E-checks are verified within hours and orders were shipped the same day.