Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tampa Dinar Problems

Maymay

How many people have had problems with Tampa Dinar?

I was on an 11 day sabbatical in the USA from Hong Kong and I ordered 2 million from TD. After placing the order I called them and asked if they could get my shipment delivered by Monday the day before I left. It was really plenty of time. When I called, I spoke first to Shawna and she told me to submit a ticket to alert them to my need. So here is their response.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:42

Dear Mark Aldrich,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

As always, it is our pleasure to assist in any way possible!

Ticket #: 321534

Subject: Mr.

Solution:

[Jan 25 2012 12:43PM] : Greetings,

Send a copy of your wire to my fax @ 302-449-7358 so I may help expedite your Order# 38356

Thank you,

John

Customer Service Manager

MY REPLY...Hi John:

I talked to my credit union and they will be sending you

a wire confirmation number with a note on their letter head within

about 20 minutes!

Thank you so much..this means a lot to me and I

will advertise your good customer service on my website and in my skype

room Copacabana which is a Dinar room!

Sincerely;

Mark Aldrich

So, I immediately contacted my credit union and put in the request. Within an hour,

John had his proof of my wire fax. late that afternoon I got a call from my CU and they said their

proof of a wire to TD wasn't accepted and that TD had called asking for specific info. They said they

would be glad to give them the actual wire copy but

it had my acct. # on it. i told them to release the actual copy and black out my acct.# to which they did.

The next day mid-morning I sent another ticket to TD and asked if they had gotten what they needed to

process my order

[ticket: 323708]

Thursday, January 26, 2012 18:03

Dear Mark Aldrich,

Thank you for choosing T.P. Trade LLC

This is just a quick note to notify you that we have received your support request. A member of our support

team will address your request as soon as possible.

Your Ticket #: 323708

Question/Issue: Wondered if you got everything you needed to expedite my 2 mil dinar order?

Thanks

Mark

With no reply from them I send another ticket...

Your Ticket #: 324303

Question/Issue: Hi, I am leaving for Hong Kong early Tuesday morning and I haven't heard back

from you concerning your reply to my credit unions attempt to fax you the needed information to

expedite my order. Can you please let me know the status of this?

Thank you kindly;

Mark Aldrich

TO WHICH I GOT THIS REPLY...

Ticket #: 323708

Comment:

[Jan 27 2012 9:56AM] : Hi Mark,

I checked my Fax and did not see where you sent the fax? Please resend 302-449-7358

Thanks,

John

THEN I SENT THIS...

John somebody from Tampa Dinar contacted my credit union personally, I

didn't have anything to do with it, so you need to check to see who it

was and get back to me please.

THEN I SENT THIS....

Dear John:

If you can't overnight this order, please cancel the order and wire my credit union the $2360.00

back to my account.

Thank you;

Mark Aldrich

Customer Service Manager

Now mind you, at this point, TD had called and asked specifically for that second wire copy, received it,

and should have began processing it.

THEN I SENT THIS...

Dear John:

I can't believe you're telling me this after my credit

union sent a copy of the wire to your company and then they called my

credit union and said it didn't have enough information on it so my

credit union sent a second copy of the original wire with my account

number blacked out. If this is how this goes, please just refund my

$2,360.00 to my account and cancel this order. I needed it delivered

before I left to go back to Hong Kong!

Mark

THEN THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, IT UPSET ME SO I SENT THEM THIS...

John:

I want my $2,360.00 back. You didn't follow thru on your

end. You got the wire confirmation from my credit union twice, do you

think their a bunch of damn liars? Whoever talked to them should have

believed them that they sent the payment. Please wire my money back

to the Michigan State University Federal Credit Union ASAP!

Regretfully;

Mark Aldrich

AFTER NO RESPONSE FROM THEM AFTER I CALLED TWICE AND SPOKE TO NIKI AND SHE SAID JOHN WOULD CALL ME IN

ABOUT 45 MINUTES, THEN 2 HOURS LATER I CALLED AND GOT SHAWNA AGAIN AND SHE SAID JOHN WAS OUT TO LUNCH

AND SHE WOULD HAVE HIM CALL ME WHEN HE GOT BACK.

THEN AT 6:30 That night I got home from shopping and checked my email and got a Fed Ex tracking number

saying it had been shipped, but get this, it wouldn't be delivered until the day I was gone!

SO I SENT THEM THIS...

Call Fed Ex and stop the order, you didn't call me back, I spoke to Niki

an Shanna and told them I wanted my money back. I will not be here and

there is no one else here to get that order. You were supposed to have

it here by Monday at the latest. I will be on a plane before

that order even leave Fed Ex!

SO THEN I SEND ANOTHER TICKET AND TELL THEM THEY HAVE TWO CHOICES, EITHER WIRE MY MONEY BACK TO MY CU

AFTER EMAILING ME FOR THE ACCT.# ETC. OR SHIP MY DINAR TO HONG KONG AND I GAVE THEM THE ADDRESS.

THEY FINALLY REPLIED THIS WAY...

Ticket #: 325642

> Subject: Mr.

> Status: Waiting for response

> Comment:

> [Jan 29 2012 10:58AM] : Greetings,

>

>

Which do you prefer? If you would like us to wire the funds back into

your account provide the information and we will be more than happy to

accommodate that request. You may also give me a call @(855) 201-3799

(855) 201-3455 M-F 10am-4pm EST

>

> Thanks,

>

> John

> Customer Service Manager

TO WHICH I REPLIED...

You can wire the funds back into my account in #xxxxxx routing #272479663

Then, the package shows up a day early at the Fed ex where i'm at, and by this time i have had it with

the incompetence of TD. But, I call Fed Ex to see if they can deliver it and they lady says, NO, because

it wasn't scheduled to be delivered until the next day.

Then she says I can pick it up after she finds it, and that she will call me to let me know. Within 30

minutes she calls and says it's ready to be picked up.

Then, 15 minutes later she calls and says that the shipper has requested it be returned. So I tell het the

sad story of the communications I had with TD.

She says, oh, we'll have to call the shipper and get permission to release it, but I'll call you back.

About 15 minutes later she calls me back and says it's ok to pick to which I reply...

Now, I'm having second thoughts. I say to her, well, I am debating now picking it up and if i don't

get there by the end of today it won't get picked up because I leave for Hong Kong at 8:00am in the morning.

Then, about an hour later I get a call from John at TD and he asks me if I am going to pick up the order and

I say I'm still thinking about it now. He then tries to insinuate that I was going to allow him to wire the

money back and still pick up the Dinar. To which I remind him of my first email reply saying if he wired my

money back he would have to email me to get the account number. I told him i didn't think he was that loose

and would wire anything back without having confirmation of the return delivery too.

Then I asked him why the problems and he says he didn't get the fax. After I verify what his fax number is, I prove my credit union only faxed to that number because that was the only one they had. He insists he was keeping up on the status of the order and I said no you weren't or you would have received the faxes my CU sent.

I hadn't decided not to pick up the order at that point and told him the same thing I told the Fed Ex lady.

After we had a fifteen minute conversation John and I hung up in an amiable status, but after I thought about his insinuations and his claims, I decided I didn't want to give him my business. So before I left the next day I sent John a message saying I did not pick up the order and when the Fed Ex figured it out they would be returning the shipment. I got on the plane the next morning and figured when I got back to Hong Kong I would probably at least get a message from him acknowledging my last message etc. NOTHING!

So I emailed them and submitted another ticket asking to please wire my money back to my credit union. A day later, I get a Fed Ex tracking number and a message from them saying a cashiers check was being delivered. So I wait the four days, the delivery comes a day early and when I open it, the check is a personal check not a cashiers check, and John, who says he was keeping up on the order, made the check out for the wrong amount. It was $2,036.00 when it was supposed to be $2,360.00. Needless to say, I am pissed!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How many people have had problems with Tampa Dinar?

I was on an 11 day sabbatical in the USA from Hong Kong and I ordered 2 million from TD. After placing the order I called them and asked if they could get my shipment delivered by Monday the day before I left. It was really plenty of time. When I called, I spoke first to Shawna and she told me to submit a ticket to alert them to my need. So here is their response.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:42

Dear Mark Aldrich,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

As always, it is our pleasure to assist in any way possible!

Ticket #: 321534

Solution:

[Jan 25 2012 12:43PM] : Greetings,

Send a copy of your wire to my fax @ 302-449-7358 so I may help expedite your Order# 38356

Thank you,

John

Customer Service Manager

MY REPLY...Hi John:

I talked to my credit union and they will be sending you

a wire confirmation number with a note on their letter head within

about 20 minutes!

Thank you so much..this means a lot to me and I

will advertise your good customer service on my website and in my skype

room Copacabana which is a Dinar room!

Sincerely;

Mark Aldrich

So, I immediately contacted my credit union and put in the request. Within an hour,

John had his proof of my wire fax. late that afternoon I got a call from my CU and they said their

proof of a wire to TD wasn't accepted and that TD had called asking for specific info. They said they

would be glad to give them the actual wire copy but

it had my acct. # on it. i told them to release the actual copy and black out my acct.# to which they did.

The next day mid-morning I sent another ticket to TD and asked if they had gotten what they needed to

process my order

[ticket: 323708]

Thursday, January 26, 2012 18:03

Dear Mark Aldrich,

Thank you for choosing T.P. Trade LLC

This is just a quick note to notify you that we have received your support request. A member of our support

team will address your request as soon as possible.

Your Ticket #: 323708

Question/Issue: Wondered if you got everything you needed to expedite my 2 mil dinar order?

Thanks

Mark

With no reply from them I send another ticket...

Your Ticket #: 324303

Question/Issue: Hi, I am leaving for Hong Kong early Tuesday morning and I haven't heard back

from you concerning your reply to my credit unions attempt to fax you the needed information to

expedite my order. Can you please let me know the status of this?

Thank you kindly;

Mark Aldrich

TO WHICH I GOT THIS REPLY...

Ticket #: 323708

Comment:

[Jan 27 2012 9:56AM] : Hi Mark,

I checked my Fax and did not see where you sent the fax? Please resend 302-449-7358

Thanks,

John

THEN I SENT THIS...

John somebody from Tampa Dinar contacted my credit union personally, I

didn't have anything to do with it, so you need to check to see who it

was and get back to me please.

THEN I SENT THIS....

Dear John:

If you can't overnight this order, please cancel the order and wire my credit union the $2360.00

back to my account.

Thank you;

Mark Aldrich

Customer Service Manager

Now mind you, at this point, TD had called and asked specifically for that second wire copy, received it,

and should have began processing it.

THEN I SENT THIS...

Dear John:

I can't believe you're telling me this after my credit

union sent a copy of the wire to your company and then they called my

credit union and said it didn't have enough information on it so my

credit union sent a second copy of the original wire with my account

number blacked out. If this is how this goes, please just refund my

$2,360.00 to my account and cancel this order. I needed it delivered

before I left to go back to Hong Kong!

Mark

THEN THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, IT UPSET ME SO I SENT THEM THIS...

John:

I want my $2,360.00 back. You didn't follow thru on your

end. You got the wire confirmation from my credit union twice, do you

think their a bunch of damn liars? Whoever talked to them should have

believed them that they sent the payment. Please wire my money back

to the Michigan State University Federal Credit Union ASAP!

Regretfully;

Mark Aldrich

AFTER NO RESPONSE FROM THEM AFTER I CALLED TWICE AND SPOKE TO NIKI AND SHE SAID JOHN WOULD CALL ME IN

ABOUT 45 MINUTES, THEN 2 HOURS LATER I CALLED AND GOT SHAWNA AGAIN AND SHE SAID JOHN WAS OUT TO LUNCH

AND SHE WOULD HAVE HIM CALL ME WHEN HE GOT BACK.

THEN AT 6:30 That night I got home from shopping and checked my email and got a Fed Ex tracking number

saying it had been shipped, but get this, it wouldn't be delivered until the day I was gone!

SO I SENT THEM THIS...

Call Fed Ex and stop the order, you didn't call me back, I spoke to Niki

an Shanna and told them I wanted my money back. I will not be here and

there is no one else here to get that order. You were supposed to have

it here by Monday at the latest. I will be on a plane before

that order even leave Fed Ex!

SO THEN I SEND ANOTHER TICKET AND TELL THEM THEY HAVE TWO CHOICES, EITHER WIRE MY MONEY BACK TO MY CU

AFTER EMAILING ME FOR THE ACCT.# ETC. OR SHIP MY DINAR TO HONG KONG AND I GAVE THEM THE ADDRESS.

THEY FINALLY REPLIED THIS WAY...

Ticket #: 325642

> Subject: Mr.

> Status: Waiting for response

> Comment:

> [Jan 29 2012 10:58AM] : Greetings,

>

>

Which do you prefer? If you would like us to wire the funds back into

your account provide the information and we will be more than happy to

accommodate that request. You may also give me a call @(855) 201-3799

(855) 201-3455 M-F 10am-4pm EST

>

> Thanks,

>

> John

> Customer Service Manager

TO WHICH I REPLIED...

You can wire the funds back into my account in #xxxxxx routing #272479663

Then, the package shows up a day early at the Fed ex where i'm at, and by this time i have had it with

the incompetence of TD. But, I call Fed Ex to see if they can deliver it and they lady says, NO, because

it wasn't scheduled to be delivered until the next day.

Then she says I can pick it up after she finds it, and that she will call me to let me know. Within 30

minutes she calls and says it's ready to be picked up.

Then, 15 minutes later she calls and says that the shipper has requested it be returned. So I tell het the

sad story of the communications I had with TD.

She says, oh, we'll have to call the shipper and get permission to release it, but I'll call you back.

About 15 minutes later she calls me back and says it's ok to pick to which I reply...

Now, I'm having second thoughts. I say to her, well, I am debating now picking it up and if i don't

get there by the end of today it won't get picked up because I leave for Hong Kong at 8:00am in the morning.

Then, about an hour later I get a call from John at TD and he asks me if I am going to pick up the order and

I say I'm still thinking about it now. He then tries to insinuate that I was going to allow him to wire the

money back and still pick up the Dinar. To which I remind him of my first email reply saying if he wired my

money back he would have to email me to get the account number. I told him i didn't think he was that loose

and would wire anything back without having confirmation of the return delivery too.

Then I asked him why the problems and he says he didn't get the fax. After I verify what his fax number is, I prove my credit union only faxed to that number because that was the only one they had. He insists he was keeping up on the status of the order and I said no you weren't or you would have received the faxes my CU sent.

I hadn't decided not to pick up the order at that point and told him the same thing I told the Fed Ex lady.

After we had a fifteen minute conversation John and I hung up in an amiable status, but after I thought about his insinuations and his claims, I decided I didn't want to give him my business. So before I left the next day I sent John a message saying I did not pick up the order and when the Fed Ex figured it out they would be returning the shipment. I got on the plane the next morning and figured when I got back to Hong Kong I would probably at least get a message from him acknowledging my last message etc. NOTHING!

So I emailed them and submitted another ticket asking to please wire my money back to my credit union. A day later, I get a Fed Ex tracking number and a message from them saying a cashiers check was being delivered. So I wait the four days, the delivery comes a day early and when I open it, the check is a personal check not a cashiers check, and John, who says he was keeping up on the order, made the check out for the wrong amount. It was $2,036.00 when it was supposed to be $2,360.00. Needless to say, I am pissed!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104059-tampa-dinar-problems/#ixzz1la5v3sgW

• Downvote 1

Wow. I'm thinking you made a series of stupid decisions here.

When the shipment arrived, I'd have picked it up, considered my lesson learned, and been glad I got what I paid for, and chosen someone else to do business with in the future.

Given your poor attitude (they had your money, and you had nothing...it was you who needed something from them) I'm not surprised you didn't get what you wanted.

My old marraige counselor said, "Would you rather be happy, or would you rather be right?"

You deciding to punish them by taking your business away is going to cost you ongoing headaches to get your money. If you get it at all.

Last time I did business with Dinar Banker they took 5 days to get around process a wire payment, and then another day to ship and another day to fedex.

I'd say you think you're all that and expected special treatment and got pissy when you didn't get it, and now you have a bag of headaches. I've never done business with Tampa Dinar, and clearly their customer service isn't top notch, but they're processing lots of orders, and you need to be super nice when you actually want to talk to somebody and get special treatment.

JMHO.

I do business with both ebay and dinar banker, been doing well with trusted sellers on ebay, never expensive - never got a counterfeit note. And likewise with dinar banker. Tampa Banker has a good rep in my opinion, so I guess you cut things too close and sometimes mountains are difficult to move when you need them to.

You know I'm a little confused on what you really wanted. Sending so many emails, asking to many things, then turning around and asking for something else. TD is a business not a personal advisor, or at your beck and call. Also making a order around a time when you are gearing up to leave your house for a period of time may not have been a wise choice.

And this is where I talk about the difference in buying, and the refund price. Did you read their terms of the sale. See if they charge for shipping and return fees. They may have treated you as a cash out customer. Read the fine print on everything you buy online. Good luck and and remember we are all in this together, so a little patience would be nice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know I'm a little confused on what you really wanted. Sending so many emails, asking to many things, then turning around and asking for something else. TD is a business not a personal advisor, or at your beck and call. Also making a order around a time when you are gearing up to leave your house for a period of time may not have been a wise choice.

And this is where I talk about the difference in buying, and the refund price. Did you read their terms of the sale. See if they charge for shipping and return fees. They may have treated you as a cash out customer. Read the fine print on everything you buy online. Good luck and and remember we are all in this together, so a little patience would be nice.

Well you know violinist, you make a good point, I never saw anything related to their return policies noticable on their website and unfortunately, John there evidently didn't want to mention it either because he wouldn't make his $300.00 off my misfortune. They are a bunch of crooks because they don't nmention anything to you in case you might actually have a chance to change your mind and say, "oh, my god, I didn't realize their was such a restocking fee," and just get your order. so I guess i might be F'd in that way. none of the employee's or John as I said, told me about their restocking fee's and it is nowhere easy to find, you have to actually dig for oit on their website! I think I would just like to kill myself now as I can't imagine loosing $300.00 just because of this!

Well it looks like I'm screwed, Tampa Dinars cancellation or return policy was buried amoungst the website policies and they charge a 15% restocking fee, so I just lost $300.00 USD because John from Tampa Dinar didn't want to mention it to me when we talked or his receptionist who answer their phones Nikki and Shawna. That's what I call deceptive business practices... any honest business person would warn his customers they where going to lose money if they make a certain decision

Edited by Maymay
  • Downvote 1

Well it looks like I'm screwed, Tampa Dinars cancellation or return policy was buried amoungst the website policies and they charge a 15% restocking fee, so I just lost $300.00 USD because John from Tampa Dinar didn't want to mention it to me when we talked or his receptionist who answer their phones Nikki and Shawna. That's what I call deceptive business practices... any honest business person would warn his customers they where going to lose money if they make a certain decision

Not really. You're screwed because you had unreasonable expectations and then got pissy when they didn't meet your expectations.

There are two ways to look at this:

1. Blame John for having lousy customer service and not informing you that you were making a bad decision and why (after you were already nasty with him by email, why would he want to talk to you?) (how's that working out for you)

or

2. Consider your part in this going badly and learn from it. Next time you start out with unreasonable expectations, maybe you'll plan better and handle it better.

As for deceptive business practices...um...no. All of the terms are spelled out on the their website. You have to agree to those terms in order to buy. You started out with a time constraint, did not check with them before placing an order and sending them money, and then expected them to be out money when they didn't hop to meet your demands.

I'd stay with #1. That way it's not your fault you're out $300 and you can still get mad next time. <_<

• Upvote 1

Not really. You're screwed because you had unreasonable expectations and then got pissy when they didn't meet your expectations.

1. Blame John for having lousy customer service and not informing you that you were making a bad decision and why (after you were already nasty with him by email, why would he want to talk to you?) (how's that working out for you)

or

2. Consider your part in this going badly and learn from it. Next time you start out with unreasonable expectations, maybe you'll plan better and handle it better.

As for deceptive business practices...um...no. All of the terms are spelled out on the their website. You have to agree to those terms in order to buy. You started out with a time constraint, did not check with them before placing an order and sending them money, and then expected them to be out money when they didn't hop to meet your demands.

I'd stay with #1. That way it's not your fault you're out $300 and you can still get mad next time. <_<

Whatever, they have no visible link to their refund/cancellation policy and that is deceptive! If I would have been aware of it, things wouldn't have gone the way they did. How many websites you order from do you scour to figure out where everything is? While you make some valid points, business courtesy and having a conscience ranks number one and when John and I talked, there wasn't friction in the way he couldn't have alerted me to the refund policy. I can tell by your attitude though that you would screw me too because you have no understanding of ethical business practices. I am a business man from the past and I have never taken revenge or acted in a way contrary to my customers best interests. You don't keep a good reputation very long doing that!

• Downvote 1

I bought my first batch from SafeDinar and was happy with them. But moved over to Tampa Dinar and have ordered around 8 million dinar total from them now for myself and several pals all on several different orders, because I kept the freebies for my fee for ordering them LOL. I've always used the Echeck service and have never had any problems with them. Always fast, always answered my questions, and I always got what I paid for. So no problems here they've been great for me, and I've probably made around 9 or so orders from them in different denoms. Echeck I thought was by far the easiest way to go and fast. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

or

Hey, BrokeNoMore, looks like Tampa Dinar has a heart and you don't!

We will be sending you order #38356, you stated to send it to Honk Kong correct.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Christian Vazquez

Director Of Operations

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Mark Aldrich <wirednw@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear John:

I want to know why no one ever mentioned about your refund/cancellation policy to me. I am a past business man and I have never taken revenge on someone just because I didn't like what they wrote or said to me and shied away from making sure my customers came away happy and with the least amount of costs for their work. This is the same, you runb a company, and good business ethics should dictate that you don't intentionally try to screw your customers just because there is a misunderstanding and a lack of knowledge ion my part of your policies. As I said before, your policy is very hard to find and there should have been a visible link on the front page or on an order page so us customers getting ready to spend thousands of dollars can see what were into.

Your return/refund policies were listed in a place that is normally reserved for website usage and privacy policies. I am asking you this one time to either refund my entire purchase amount or just make good on my order and send me the original order #38356.

Sincerely;

Mark Aldrich

Whatever, they have no visible link to their refund/cancellation policy and that is deceptive! If I would have been aware of it, things wouldn't have gone the way they did. How many websites you order from do you scour to figure out where everything is? While you make some valid points, business courtesy and having a conscience ranks number one and when John and I talked, there wasn't friction in the way he couldn't have alerted me to the refund policy. I can tell by your attitude though that you would screw me too because you have no understanding of ethical business practices. I am a business man from the past and I have never taken revenge or acted in a way contrary to my customers best interests. You don't keep a good reputation very long doing that!

I want to assure you while I wouldn't have screwed you, I would have been tempted. I would have entertained the idea. People with an attitude like yours are very difficult to serve. Just because you didn't think there was too much friction for him to have pointed out what it was going to cost you to refund the order, doesn't think that John didn't think so. I have very high ethics in business, and have been cheated out of less than $1000 altogether as a customer and as a business, because I now understand that attitude is everything. Most of that $1000 occurred in the first five years of my business life because I was figuring that out. I'm just trying to help you see something that will save you money next time.

In any case, was it worth the heartburn?

I want to assure you while I wouldn't have screwed you, I would have been tempted. I would have entertained the idea. People with an attitude like yours are very difficult to serve. Just because you didn't think there was too much friction for him to have pointed out what it was going to cost you to refund the order, doesn't think that John didn't think so. I have very high ethics in business, and have been cheated out of less than $1000 altogether as a customer and as a business, because I now understand that attitude is everything. Most of that $1000 occurred in the first five years of my business life because I was figuring that out. I'm just trying to help you see something that will save you money next time.

In any case, was it worth the heartburn?

Well friend, my attitude culminated from obeying John's request and having my credit union wire him the proof of purchase, they somehow dropped the ball after saying they would expedite my order. I am sure they had every intention and certainly the time if someone at their company maybe didn't lose the two wire proofs that were sent to them. It was only after I found out things went haywire and time was no longer on anyone's side that I started to get frazzled. I am a very patient person when it comes to people's short-comings. $2,360.00 US dollars in this economic climate is nothing to sneeze at and my money doesn't come easy ... so thanks for your candid input..

Two Words:

Counterfeit

Expensive

3 words, much much cheaper................bought most of mine on E Bay thru currency dealers, and the private sector.....and counterfit you say???...........I think not, if you deal with people who..have excellant feedbacks

A number of dinar purchases from Ebay sellers not one problem...All notes check out with security features. Just because your friend got burned doesn't mean everyone is being burned..

Same here snatcher, got all of mine , well almost, some given to me, from E bay and have all the security features......I have also bought from sellers here at DV

Edited by Hamels

Well, now that you have that off your chest ... do you feel any better?

I think you were under some pressure regarding your trip to Hong Kong that caused you to react rather than respond. Your reactions are more or less autonomic, and often we go with them just because we don't take the time to think things out. You didn't seem to take that time. You just whipped off more emails and asked more questions and presented more deadlines and tried to make them do their business, in your way. And deciding after the fact that you "changed your mind" about any business you do, especially business that depends on email and FedEx and on line ordering is just asking for trouble.

And I think if you consult a legal expert you'll find that the onus is on you to check any contractural information, such as the return policy. It is not up to the seller to warn you, it is up to you to make sure you are informed. They do publish their policy and yes, it may be hidden in the bulk of small print. But come on, you are a big boy, and you know that the small print is your responsibility. You've been inconvenienced and disappointed and still had to make your HK connection, but it really was up to you to check out ALL of the small print before even ordering from them. If you don't like their return policy you shouldn't have ordered in the first place. And restocking fees are everywhere, even if you return things to companies using eBay, or buying car parts, or returning major appliances ... you'll find restocking fees everywhere.

I think this may be a good lesson for you. Unfortunately I cannot agree with your point of view but hey, we are all entitled to our own, right? If you feel you just must persue this with them, go for it. You might want to pick up a giant size bottle of headache pills.

smee2

Dear Mark,

I am so sorry that they put you through that. I feel your pain. I had a similar experience with TD. When I made small purchases it went smoothly but when I made a large purchase they didn't seem to know what to do. I spoke to the same people you spoke to. After a little more than 2 weeks of back and forth emails I told them their time was up and they needed to send me my merchandise or I would take my story to the Dinar Vets forum. I did get my merchandise right after that. Your absolutely right they have acted very unprofessionaly. I have not bought any more from them. I wonder if they are low on dinars or filling really large orders first or holding them waiting for the RV?

Enjoy your trip, all will be well after we RV

RoseAnn