Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Promise Not to Vote for Obamma

delta22

Good morning all. I just woke from a strange dream and I hesitate to call it inspired but....in my dream it came to me to start a website or e mail going around getting people to swear not to vote for the criminal in office. I have no idea about a web site so if any here do feel free to use the idea if you like. I will start e mailing everyone I know and just sign your pledge before sending it to everyone on your list. Maybe we can start here by any agreeing with the idea adding their promise here. If any one has a bumper sticker business heres a great one . I Promise Not to Vote for Obamma.

Good morning all. I just woke from a strange dream and I hesitate to call it inspired but....in my dream it came to me to start a website or e mail going around getting people to swear not to vote for the criminal in office. I have no idea about a web site so if any here do feel free to use the idea if you like. I will start e mailing everyone I know and just sign your pledge before sending it to everyone on your list. Maybe we can start here by any agreeing with the idea adding their promise here. If any one has a bumper sticker business heres a great one . I Promise Not to Vote for Obamma.

Delta, I would give you all my plusses for the day but I can't. So I will just ditto your sentiments...I DEFINITELY WILL NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA EVER!

WHRER CAN I SIGN UP?

I pledge to vote for anything that is on the ballot other than the current president. I hope that the georgia law suit about his eligibility is appealed so that everything he has done is voided, I'd even kick in alittle post RV to help with it if needed.

To many m's in Obama. He doesn't deserve the extra m he hasn't earned. He has, however, earned the following:

O-blah-blah, O-bubba, O- bummer, O-bull$#!!er, O- believeme,iimnotthebadguy, O- stuffit, O-iseriouslydontrememberwhereiwasborn, O-dipsh!t, O-imgonnatakeawayeveryfreedomyouThinkyouhavebeforeyo..ucandoafu(#!@ngthingaboutit. Not Obamma.

..Romney Takes Nevada, But Obama Takes The Lead (The Note)

By Michael Falcone | ABC OTUS News – By MICHAEL FALCONE ( @michaelpfalcone ) and AMY WALTER ( @amyewalter )

This was supposed to be Mitt Romney's week. Back-to-back wins in Florida and Nevada have helped to cement him as the all-but-certain Republican nominee.

Instead, the latest ABC News-Washington Post poll points to President Obama as the biggest winner of the GOP primary contest.

President Obama has snuck ahead of Romney among registered voters, 51 percent to 45 percent. What's more, 50 percent of voters in the new poll approve of Obama's job performance and the same percentage say he deserves re-election. http://abcn.ws/z3pXsy

"Two chief factors are at play," according to ABC News pollster Gary Langer. "One is the economy's gradual but unmistakable improvement, marked by the newly reported January unemployment rate of 8.3 percent - the lowest since a month after Obama took office. The other: questions focused on Romney's wealth, his low tax burden and, relatedly, his ability to connect with average Americans."

Here's a worrisome marker for the former Massachusetts governor: Fifty-two percent of those polled said the more they hear about Romney the less they like him.

Though his GOP rivals appear undeterred by his decisive win in the Nevada caucuses on Saturday, Romney is likely to do his best to ignore them - at least on the stump. After brawling with Newt Gingrich ahead of the Florida contest, Romney has, once again, pivoted back to Obama.

It was evident in his victory speech in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Romney mentioned "Obama" or "Mr. President" by name roughly 15 times. He did not mention Gingrich, Rick Santorum or Ron Paul even once, offering only offered a vague reference to the "other people" running for president.

Look for Romney to let his campaign aides and his surrogates do most of the attacking for him. The Romney press shop, for example, unleashed a missive on Sunday accusing Gingrich of "flailing" in his post-Nevada caucus press conference, listing a series of negative headlines.

In the 22-minute long session with reporters, Gingrich pledged to stay in race "all the way to Tampa," and said his goal was to be at about "parity" with Romney in the delegate count after the April 3 Texas primary.

He also didn't miss a chance to unload on Romney, calling him a "a pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-tax-increase, George Soros-approved candidate of the establishment."

But while Gingrich whines, Santorum is campaigning as tirelessly as ever and he has the potential to make some inroads. His effort is also attracting the attention of the Romney high command in Boston.

A second Romney campaign message on Sunday took the form of an opposition research dump slamming Santorum as a "proud defender of earmarks and pork-barrel spending."

But, at least for now, Romney can take comfort: Republicans and Republican-leaning independents support him 39 percent to 23 percent over Gingrich nationally. Another 16 percent back Santorum and 15 percent would vote for Paul.

ABC's senior White House correspondent Jake Tapper dug into the details of the new poll on "Good Morning America" today. "The more the American people hear about Mitt Romney, the more they don't like," Tapper noted, adding this caveat: the White House "is taking nothing for granted. They know there's probably going to be another valley ahead. But this is going to be a very tight race assuming Romney is the nominee." WATCH: http://abcn.ws/xOTCtW

POLL SNAPSHOTS from ABC pollster Gary Langer:

ROMNEY AND HIS WEALTH: "Based on his roughly 14 percent tax rate on 2010 income of about $22 million, the public by a broad 66-30 percent says Romney is not paying his fair share of taxes; even nearly half of Republicans say so, as do half of very conservative Americans. The public by 53-36 percent, a 17-point margin, thinks Obama better understands the economic problems people are having. Obama leads Romney by 55-37 percent in trust to better protect the interests of the middle class, and remarkably, by 10 points, 52-42 percent, in trust to handle taxes."

OBAMA'S LIABILITIES: "There are continued challenges for Obama. A negative turn for the economy (watch gasoline prices) could be very damaging. His approval rating on creating jobs is flat this month at 44 percent. Just 38 percent approve of his handling of the deficit, while 58 percent disapprove, a serious weakness unless he can make the case that it was deficit spending that turned the economy. And fewer than half, 47 percent, approve of his handling of taxes, even if he's leading Romney on the issue."

BOTTOM LINE: "More than anything, the 2012 campaign remains about the economy and its impact on public perceptions. A vast 89 percent continue to rate the economy negatively; however, the number who give it the worst rating, "poor," has declined to 42 percent, from 50 percent in July. It matters: Among registered voters who say the economy's merely not so good, Obama leads Romney by 62-35 percent. Among those who say it's poor, Romney leads, 65-29." http://abcn.ws/z3pXsy

THIS WEEK ON "THIS WEEK": RON PAUL'S HAZY CRYSTAL BALL. Coming off of a back-of-the-pack finish in the Nevada caucus Saturday night, Ron Paul said Sunday morning that it is "hard to say exactly when" he expects to score a victory in an upcoming caucus or primary. "Of course you set [your target] for victory, but you have to live within the real world," Paul told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on "This Week". "But we have three or four caucus states that we believe our numbers are doing pretty good and we have to wait and see and keep doing exactly what we're doing." Paul, who is the only 2012 GOP presidential candidate who has not won a primary or caucus, said despite his losing record, he has already achieved his goal igniting a "big change in this country." "There is an intellectual revolution going on with the young people," Paul said. "It has not been translated into an absolute political change, but, believe me, there is an intellectual revolution going on and that has to come first before we see big political changes." http://abcn.ws/xJFEXp

More from Sunday: Obama and Romney economic advisers square off: http://abcn.ws/wubHbo

For George's full interview with Ron Paul and the roundtable with George Will, Arianna Huffington, Dana Loesch, Matthew Dowd: http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/