Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in June?

Nakida

OBama LLama Bing Bang Boom

Our Jan. 2012 Post:

We believe it has now officially become a re-election platform for Obama. Enough Cash to Save the EU & Save the US. So. When does one initiate the final stages of such a plan. A plan that results in votes in your favor. At least 6 months prior to casting your ballots. We presume. June at the latest. IMF Federal Reserve UN World Bank control Iraqs Currency. The US delivered it. The others watch over it. Not a bad thing. Iraq will do very well overall. Probably better than without "Assistance".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1lS5PwdAt

Our Jan. 2012 Post:

We believe it has now officially become a re-election platform for Obama. Enough Cash to Save the EU & Save the US. So. When does one initiate the final stages of such a plan. A plan that results in votes in your favor. At least 6 months prior to casting your ballots. We presume. June at the latest. IMF Federal Reserve UN World Bank control Iraqs Currency. The US delivered it. The others watch over it. Not a bad thing. Iraq will do very well overall. Probably better than without "Assistance".

Linky-no-worky, Bot

We are in phase 2 of the plan to remove the 3 zero's. Each phase is 6 months (this is what the CBI has said recently). Phase 2 includes the introduction of the lower denoms. How can they introduce those if the dinar still has a value of 1/10 penny? The CBI has said they are reducing the dinars in circulation from 27 Trillion to somewheres between 20-30 Billion (from what I have heard they announced). Therefore, 99.9% of dinar is being retired. The value of what is being retired gets added into what remains. I suggest you listen to Breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com. He is great!

It's my opinion that we will see an RV first and subsequent LOP. I have been thinking about this investment intensely. Once the IQD is revalued there will be no need for large denoms on the street.

They would not be removing currency from circulation if there was going to be a lop.

Our Jan. 2012 Post:

I suppose I can handle another 4 years of Obama if I'm a millionaire. I'll just travel abroad till 2016.

• Upvote 1

Chapter 7 has only been extended till June 2012.

It can be lifted before then.

I think it must rv before chapter 7 can be lifted because they are still controlled until the have a tradeable currency with value.

Then and only then before June 2012 will be completely removed from chapter 7

What did Iraq do today on there holiday weekend ? well how about the emergency meeting Sunday night at 8:00 pm thats right they worked into the night so they could they could do this in 5 months grow some nads people they have beatin you down so much that if the dead dog was infront of you and you smelled it you would not even open your eyes for you have been dissappointed to many times HELLO thats just the way you were played just like they knew most of you could. I see Iran as a pawn to discourage the big investors ,lets see right before an RV there gonna shut oil export traffic down. know thats the most brilliant part of this plan was the drowne and the warships in the port and we will see Iran to let the U.N. inspectors in and hat do you know an RI/RV comes to them.

My understanding is IRAQ controls the RV, and they want a release from Chapter VII now, want a meeting with Kuwait before Summit ( which is in March) so yes it could be done before June. And dont forget about the HCL law. Remember, these guy are CRAZY, Not Stupid..... they have meticulously been laying every detail out for 2 years now, way beyond what we could see. When they make their move it will be solid with ALL BASES COVERED. And if you haven't recieved an invite to the secret party, heehee you're not going... GO RV!!!

Chapter 7 has only been extended till June 2012.

It can be lifted before then.

I think it must rv before chapter 7 can be lifted because they are still controlled until the have a tradeable currency with value.

Then and only then before June 2012 will be completely removed from chapter 7

The UNSC has 2 meetings a year on Iraq and their Chapter 7 issues, one in June and one in December.

They could have a special meeting if they chose to, but the text of Chapter 7 under the UN charter doesn't mention anything involving restrictions of a nation's currency value, and none of the resolutions pertaining to Iraq do either. So at this point, Chapter 7 seems to have very little to nothing to do with the currency value of the country.

I'm thinking with all of the meetings, and all of the changes that are happening...............it seems they can't last very long at all without an RV. How can they survive if not done at anytime?

Unfortunately people have been saying that Iraq cannot go much longer at the current rate without collapsing or something for a few years... So we wait...

So Chap 7 is SUPPOSE to be lifted in June. Is that when we should expect to RV? I was told unless that is done it can't happen. Is this correct? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV :)

Absolutely...as a matter of fact there was an in country RV last week....bwaaaawaaaawaaaa

Wow! Very confusing.............so there is a possibility this week then. I am so confused lol.............I guess if I put my mind for June then it won't be so frustrating! :blink:

SET YOUR MIND FOR JUNE 2015.... THEN WHEN IT POPS NEXT WEEK ACT SURPRISED. :D:D I've been on this roller coaster for two years some here about eight. My sister and I laugh about all the next week, Mondays, Tuesdays, the 15th of next month, Valentines Day and whatever is the flavor of the month now. It is out of our hands and the Iraqi government is about as moviated as molasses in the north pole during the month of January.

Just plan on a loooooong ride, and anything short is gravy!

• Upvote 1

So Chap 7 is SUPPOSE to be lifted in June. Is that when we should expect to RV? I was told unless that is done it can't happen. Is this correct? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV smile.gif

CH7 does not restrict them from raising the value of the currency....they are not related....hell the CBI just raised the exchange rate a week or so ago....

They recently raised the value...all be it a very small amount..it technically RV'd...if they are able to do it a small amount while they are under Chapter VII they should be able to do it at any amount they can support. Chapter VII doesn't specifically deal with their currency.

• Upvote 1