Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wangdang CC Replay 2-4-12

TRANSCRIPT notes:

Feb.4, 2012 Wangdang Conference

Rivergirl, Monica, Mrs. Wangdang, and Fresh on the call

Disclaimer: The following transcript (notes) taken during the live call is not without error, typo’s, or incorrect words or names. For accurate information, please go to the replay.

ACCURATE ~ DOCUMENTED ~ HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Opening introductions and prayer by wangdang.

Monica read two articles of topic:

* National Alliance reveals the conditions for Allawi senior policy

February 2nd, 2012 07:43 pm • Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

MP for a coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, on Thursday, that the consent of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during a meeting with President Jalal Talabani on the assumption by the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi, the Council of strategic policies, and the return of his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq to the office, conditional.

He told Baghdad International: “The State of Law coalition is serious, including raised during the meeting between Maliki and Talabani on the assumption Allawi as the Policy Board, but provided that the advisory council to the government.”

He added: “I have no state law, any objection or reservation to Allawi as Chairman of the Policy, noting we are in a state of law do not support the multiplicity of authorities in Iraq because they are limited to three powers of the (judicial, legislative and executive). “

As for the return of al-Mutlaq to the office, Maliki said: “The National Alliance set three conditions for his return, and Khulna president of the Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari to discuss the subject. “

He pointed out: “The National Alliance has set conditions for the return of al-Mutlaq of the office, which is either to submit an apology for profaning one-Maliki and the government, or to submit his resignation or the provision of / Iraq / the irreplaceable.” Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki was head Jalal Talabani during their meeting recently agreed to form a National Council for strategic policy and the return of the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq to the office and renewed the Iraqi List, demanding the adoption of the National Council for strategic policy higher, confirming that the Council’s entitlement to an agreed national within the Convention on Irbil. The MP block Atab the league, that: “Among the demands made by the Iraqi National Council for strategic policy high, and are holding him as a deserving and nationally, within the nine items of the Convention on Arbil, and signed by all the political blocs, and a disclaimer other,” noting that “Iraq did not raise the roof demands to enter the National Congress, as some had claimed, but stuck to only their entitlement according to the agreement of Arbil. and on the national initiatives to resolve political crises, said league: “There are many national initiatives that stem from the keenness of the initiators of a national unity, which we were able to which out of the lot political crises, like today the formation of the government and others, “and praised the initiatives provided by the” Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim and the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council in general, over the past years and that led to the solution of many crises. “

The National Council for strategic policy upper depth of the differences between the state law and the Iraqi, especially after the last Disclaimer him, following the election of its candidate-Maliki as prime minister, who was supposed to elect the leader of Iraq, Iyad Allawi, head of the Supreme policies.

Iraqi parliament demands to stop selling the dollar at auction

Source:BAGHDAD - A statement Date: February 2, 2012

http://translate.goo....omi7AClzWEUs6A

Wandang: The first article is the national alliance for Allawi…what this is going to do – you heard PM Maliki has ok’d the NCSP – Allawi’s getting ready to be seated, and that will bring us the 3 ministers because that’s his jobs and Maliki will announce it to the world and Shabibi will RV.

Last night we got the news they settled on an Interior minister…that’s what the national council is doing…So they’ve both been approved by M and A…we’re waiting for Allawi to be seated.

I explained on the last call..there’s going to be a race to get our money. M is going to try to beat them to the point to save his own skin and RV…now we have Parliament stepping up the tone saying..ok…because this has been going for 3-4 years with Iran - -shutting down several borders with counterfeit currency but this isn’t new. Parliament is ready to cut off and have the Central bank to stop dollar auctions with this counterfeiting issue from Iran. That was smart.

What I want everybody to understand is we should be jumping up and down and doing our happy dance right now...once they stop those currency auctions, the RV is coming. From the very beginning in 2004, the whole world knew that Shabibi put this into motion: To control inflation while the IQD was worthless….we dollarized their currency to protect their economy from being collapsed.

When I got the jest of it, I just praised God and knew we were home. Without the dollar auction, they have nothing and they will fold. Parliament told them we want them to stop…that means DEFINITELY they’re ready to turn their currency on…that’s the only option they have. That’s Parliament’s play on Maliki and if they get their way, P. has to approve the removal of the 000’s and they’re prepared to release it.

So, Parl. Sent a notice to Maliki – we need to cover Iran’s behavior to STOP holding dollar auctions. Understand they will turn their currency back on…when you read the plan for Iraq, it’s on….here comes the dinar and they’re making notifications to the world and the IMF with this position financially and we’re ready to shut the USD off.

When they discuss it in reference to Iran, that didn’t disturb me because I knew that for 3-4 years and they proved it and caught Iran – people working with as many as 400 million dinar…and they knew what side and position of the borders. The US was set up and Iraqi was set up and they caught the counterfeiters.

So this is wonderful…everybody should be praising God…when that auction stops, I told Monica and Fresh that by Wed. it should be done and we are DEAD ON SCHEDULE….Two days, I told them where we should be and when the RV should occur…not 2 days later, they asked CBI to stop the dollar auction. We are RIGHT ON COURSE…God has blessed us and the dinar is ready to be turned back on…beyond the shadow of a doubt. No more discussion.

We see the low rate on the last call, everyone witnessed it…high banks, high auctions, 22 banks, and 300 million in auction – I said low banks – 3-4 banks, low auctions means WE ARE CLOSE.

They cut down the middle and gave us 2 days – one at 3 banks 3.5? million – the second 4 banks at 4.+ million…if you remember I said to watch this and we are DEFINITELY almost home. I watched them create this plan.

The CBI has to cut that rate…the way the word got to me is they’re going to cut it in half…1166 in half and hours or days, Shabibi is going to turn that money on. Don’t get afraid of the 1:1 – just saying he’s turning it on.

I know we’re right…and I also wanted to stress…Maliki is a big trouble maker and holding off the process…he is a bad person and is the problem why we haven’t RV’d Dec. 31, 201, June 30, 2012, and Dec. 2011….those 3 windows was when we really had to RV, proven by documentation that everyone can read.

Having said that…let’s talk about the 000’s…something that disturbed me…let me clean them up. No way, no where has anybody talked about 26 cents…Shabibi would roll over and die…I know it to be true of all their writings…1 – that means RI or RV and not to go higher than 25 cents of Kuwait – 2) .86-1.13 – that’s it and the 26 cents was said to upset people before the finish line….that’s us.

Digest the fact that the 2 articles Monica read and no one in the dinar community never read these articles…they’re cherry red in my mind and I couldn’t wait to get this information in the community – one is 3 days old, one 2 days old. You have to understand before the CBI can stoop those dollar auctions, they have to stop them to turn the money on…The financial committee had the right to do this (for 2 ½ years) – I want to encourage you to go to DinarTrade.com and listen to the latest news back to 2006 and start reading forward and you’ll find the first article about removing the 000’s. I used to read at least 4-5-8 articles every day so I know this stuff.

Now, they give you the articles about the tasks they accomplished and then they tried to take them back and say the process is fauled up and it’s not happening. But they are prepared to give us the 50 dinar and the low denom’s and when they hit the street, they’re going to be worth $43? Dollars…86 cents.

The race is on…Maliki is going to try hard to make sure Allawi completes the task…we have evidence that he’s accepted the seat and is ready to accept the office. Maliki brings up false charges when he wants to stir them….then he lets them go scout free…Hashimi? Was set free and M. couldn’t put him in jail or kill him.

I want everyone to THINK…and hold themselves, inside of themselves…THIS PROCESS IS DONE…we will not see anything less than .86 – we should see it 4 days later and then see the full-grown RV. Shabibi will bring it all out. I think it’s structured that way so M. won’t get his head knocked off by the UN…because they want this dude…everyone will see they’re going to get this man for the crime against humanity.

Parliament has called for the stop of the dollar auction and WE WIN….we will not see less than 86 cents in any way, shape, or form…

There’s a bunch of things I want to discuss, let’s move on to Q & A.

Q: Could the IQD be $ USD for 26 dinar = 3 + dollars later on?

A: I think they can go from .86-1.13 and that’s all Parliament has the power to do when they lift the zero’s according to the Constitution. What people are saying is not true. In the future, they will run it up when the open market – it will not stay anywhere near that amount. It’s gonna go up expeditiously – as rapid as the IMF can take it without causing damage to their country.

Q: Will there be a time limit to cash in?

A: Absolutely not…Iraq doesn’t control the flow of the currency and will move around the world up and down.

Q: Where did you see that amount in the Constitution…you’re the only one who said the Kurds had the ability to open up the budget.

A: Go to the UN and enter Iraq – Scooter placed it on the net 2 years ago and I don’t have it anymore…we all knew and read it…maybe 3 years ago…the fact that it comes out of the Constitution and you’ll hear Maliki talk about it when this process was real green and it was set up – when Saddam Hussein ….when they got ready to do Erbil, we saw what the C. allowed for the project. You can find it through the UN site under Iraq.

Q: I was on the 26 cent call, the one thing I kept thinking…Shabibi would have to be a liar for there to be a timeline …the only way we would be hurt. They said it would co-exist for several years and no way to put a time limit, right?

A: Absolutely – we find deals with a red stamp out and if you found it from 1930, you could go in any store and spend that bill…same thing with the large denom’s. The people who inadvertently hold on to those large denom’s and feel like they can walk into any bank, it’s legal tender and is a foreign currency – those people are preaching fear. You’re not going to have to rush.

Q: I think they compare to Kuwait which is a different scenario with Poland, serial numbers mostly in –country with a 1:1 and then they RV’d to 3.60.

A: Right…we devalued their money so they couldn’t buy weapons with troops in the combat zone then we dollarized their economy –we’re reversing the process, stop auctions, turn the value around. It’s not rocket science. We have to know how it works and how to fix it. We were the invading force, we did it.

Q: Am I to understand that all of this talks is that it’s in the computer, in the system, matter of time…we’re still in Iraq and it’s in our hands from guru’s…Are we’re still waiting for the announcement and Maliki is giving up his power now.

A: Absolutely! The guru’s are full of garbage and they’re driving their sales and they don’t care who they hurt…that’s why I got into the game…we’ve had a lot of people get hurt…lost homes, cars trying to warehouse these dinars in the wrong fashion, so without us getting Erbil, seat the ministers and complete the government to the world, Shabibi RV’ing and any other entity who has the power to open up that budget and pay their bills, we have nothing. So, that stuff is bogus…it’s in the computer, algoritythms, is garbage. People are left with the reality – the structure is there and they’re holding the conference right now….now! Maliki sharing the power with Allawi – HCL – the important things that will bring our RV is being worked out now.

Q: Once they release the RV, do you see the IMF saying 86 cents is comparable in your region to Kuwait, it’s gotta go up…? And, do you see anything delaying this RV more than 3-4 days?

A: I don’t see anything that could stop it…they could give it to us in hours if they want to. They’re working on it and the thing is they have all the players in place. Talabani is a bad dude…let’s compare him to a Kennedy…He’s an institution on his own. He’s tough – go back and read the Dinar Trade section back to 2006 -2007 and possibly 2005. Maliki was trying to set these states (?) up but they kept trying to get T. come to Baghdad and he refused in writing and the whole world…I have no reason to go to Baghadad and I don’t like you …and I have no reason to go there.

I had the background to know he’s there on business…it’s well documented and you can see Dinar Trade’s articles…and you’ll find a wealth of information and find that T. rejected the idea of coming to Baghdad to do Erbil (power sharing agreement) – T. refused to go there, but now that he’s there, that dude is powerful….Maliki is walking on pins and needles and I said that before T. went to Germany.

No, it’s not going to stop and I don’t think it will last 10 days…when it comes out to .86, it’ll go up in about 4 days. The IMF is going to start to manage the float of their currency, just like the dollar, Japanese yen….even the Kurds. That’s an educated opinion and that’s the way it was set up to happen.

Q: What’s your chronology the way you expect how the theory of Shabibi doing another major PI prior to the re-institution of the Constitution.

A: Yes, but it doesn’t have to…we’re supposed to see a re-arrangement of currency. If you see the trifactor…shows they curb …I have complete control…Shabibi has the power to skip those steps and here’s the 86 cents…and IMF will straighten it out. The real ways is to ….the zero…??

Q: Can it RV prior? You’re suggesting they drop it down to zero or could they pass by that.

A: Absolutely, there’s nothing stopping Shabibi…he’s the most qualified in the whole world…anything he decides to do, he’ll make sure he gets the wink from the IMF, they trust this man. He’s proved that he could because Maliki tried to go over the CBI and S. told him in as harsh terms as he could that you could not absorb this banking system. He made sure that M. understood that….don’t play with me.

Q: Isn’t there another way to play the auctions …the dinar rate stabilized?

A: The 1170 stated almost 3 years ago is a phony rate because behind closed doors, they’re still fluctuating the rate, but civilians couldn’t get involved with it. The auctions business was to protect their economy…and to control the phony rate of the Iraqi dinar because their money’s always been more powerful than what it’s at.

Q: Maliki was the choice of the US – if so, why would they want to take him out once this comes to fruition and things move forward

A: (Okay – I didn’t get Lou to call for this question.) Malkiki forced his way to keep his membership by the Constitution that Saddam made available that the only way to be the PM is to be the winner of the party – coldn’t unless it was with the Bathest party. From soldiers on the ground that had a site on this man, that’s garbage…he forced us to make him our choice and we did not take title to it. In 2007, I respect Pres. Bush, he told the news…he told Maliki – you better watch your step – M. got caught with people who were against him…Bush told him you better pop your brakes or I’m going to do something. M. denied it and got squads. He wasn’t our choice, but forced on us by the Const. and we didn’t want to be seen as Imperialists and take him out because he had a right to be there and the US wanted the country to flourish.

Q: When it RV’s or RI, will it be to the Great British Pound?

A: Are you being funny with me LOL….it will be to the US Dollar. It rules the whole world and there’s nothing that’s going to happen to it. Anyone who thinks another currency is p;rofiic, is wrong. That would be shooting ourselves in the foot…the Br. Pound doesn’t have enough power in the world…I’ve seen in in the jungles in Honduras…people didn’t have clothes on and those people have a dollar. The Br. Pound can’t roll like that…they can’t phanthom speaking English, but they have a dollar.

Q: When you say, once it does RV, 86 cents is the lowest and 4 days later it will RV and go up and then it will have a managed float – up and down or go up?

A: Everyone’s business is going up and down with a managed float. If Parliament gives us 86 cents…but if the Kurds forces it up it will be 86 cents. After that comes out, the IMF is going to be chumping out at the bit to get it up and that’s when Maliki will say I’ve seated Allawi, I’ve appointed the 3 security ministers and our government is complete….then SHABIBI will have an RV and tell the world.

Q: Do you think it’s RV next week?

A: I’ll say “near now”….I wanted to say things I can’t only because we’re dealing with Iraq, if they stop, it could take another month. We found out Maliki stole 7 ?billion dollars to finance his government…now he’s been told by the UN not to touch another penny or else we’ll get you. The world is trying to figure out…he can’t do anything with his government and then we found out that he stole the money – only 1/3 – that’s the re-construction of it.

Q: Did you listen to the recording put out by Scooter on Feb. 1st…

A: No – haven’t heard anything from him in 5-6 months.

Q: Essentially he’s basically confirming a lot of what you’re saying…

A: Yes, that’s my mentor.

Q: Highlander came up with some good stuff with the Const., IMF, and GOI with the perfect triangle and putting the monetary policy into effect….question about the currency having to have the Kurdish/Arab language on it, will it impact it on our currency that we have?

A: No, we paid for the currency and the re-printing. The intellectuals involved with this thing (I hate to include myself in there), understand that the US government did a super great things in funding the wars to remove the murderous dictator, Saddam Hussein. We had to make a polan for this country to recover and develop into a democracy. They dissected the plan to make sure that economically, financial, and every aspect of life covered by the US for so many years – we went on their land and destroyed their government to form a new one. We figured the currency, but the Kurds were upset….so we had to put it on there…That’s all documented and all of us who have been in this community have studied this, even though we don’t talk to each other, we sound alike, but that’s what the truth is.

Q: Regarding Kuwait, after we RV, there’s so much talk about 10 days for it to show up – they really haven’t come out with documentation with regards with that…how can they hide it.

A: You’re right…they can’t. It was actually an RI – Saddam did take 10-13 days, when it was agreed upon, and we made SH surrender. Everything that was beautiful to his people and some may say that was the start of the RV…they wouldn’t be wrong, but it’s not the same thing as turning his money on….that’s when we got back on the gold and silver and gave it back to the Kuwaiti government. People may be making it as one continuous process and I dispute the same thing that we have o documentation that the 10-day period doesn’t exist. The procedural time – we took everything back, money, gold, possession. He took the money from these people…not some and got control from the money. He took the real hard currency until they didn’t have any Iraqi dinars and he had a plan that he executed.

Q: I think you’re right about the “guru’s” pumping dinar sales.

A: Well, the dinar community is slow to act and it takes time to get on our high horse, and thank God we did and it’s unacceptable.

Q: We’ve heard that when we do have the RV, the USD is going to go lose in value..is that true?

A: I’m going to be sharp and direct…It’s not true. You have my permission to tell them that – they’re not telling the truth. King Dollar rules…the IQD is not powerful enough to do didly when it gets turn on. There’s no currency as powerful and if it was, the US dollar would not be the US Treasury currency. It’s purely ignorant. Disprove it with others….and I know they’re smarter than me…I know for a fact that the US government made a decision to out-produce the world, we could sink the world…nobody could build what we do and the US workers are the best workers – we like unions even though some people like to bust them. Without unions, it wouldn’t develop as the strongest nation. Yes, we would destroy the world economy if we built everything. When I study Reagan, I have to be careful because I almost have to admire him by ship building overseas, by destroying our companies overnight and by busting the unions. We, bar none, cannot be overproduced. We have the natural resources that if we wanted to do it from the raw process, we could do it. So, we participate in the world economy by sharing…we let other countries make our clothes, appliance…because it’s cheaper, but not, we could do that and the rest of the world would be dying because a lot don’t have an educated work force and resources…all that gives value to the dollar. Economists will tell you that. China will take 30 years before they’ll ever replace the power…land mass and a lot of workers, yes, but they couldn’t crank it up.

Q: You said we can hold our dinar with no time frame, but I believe they should have a timeframe.

A: So, if you found $100 bill that was 50 years old, could you go spend it? Absolutely! That’s an internationally traded currency and these people aren’t going to allow any restrictions.

Q: I don’t think it’ll take a week or two.

A: I want to scream right now!

Q: How do I get your recordings?

A: I’m no longer with PI – I just talked to Fresh – you can go to DinarRecap.com where it’s listed.

Q: I understand the 2 vehicles…the 86 cents is the lowest, but it could possibly come in as an RV as well…but you said it could move expeditiously upward after the 86 cents in a few days, is it our strategy to wait if it comes in that low.

A: No, as soon as we see 86-1.13 we’re going to the bank with a few deals to make ourselves comfortable to start the process on the other home that we want. That’s the kind of thing we’re going to do…we’re probably going to give away our car and truck and get what we want. That’s about all we’ll do and then we’ll wait for them to give us our RV. Just to make you comfortable at first, and be wise about it, and then when you see the RV at 4.20, then you can cash-in...it’s been proven (?missed that). Just wait out this process that you educated yourself with…you deserve it and God’s blessed you with it.

Q: You think after the RV it will go up in a couple of years?

A: That’s what the Kurds and Parliament is doing ..3.20 + 20% that the IMF said they could od and then make it 25 cents over Kuwait that has always been proven. They won’t ever RV at 86 cents…that’s the budget opening with the dropping of the 000’s. It will then RV to $4.20 - $5.12.

Q: So we could just cash it out after the RV?

A: Yes, that’s your personal preference.

Q: What about taxes? Are you available to comment as to if it’s an RI and is tax free, or 15% if it’s an RV, or some say 30-35%.

A: I can’t answer that…I let the tax people do that. But I know my own two episodes I graded currencies…they had a 1% fee they charged me from my own experience….I don’t know anything about the taxes and don’t know how it’s going to come out in the wash.

Q: When did this national conference start and when will it be over?

A: Good question…the start was not last Sunday, but the Sunday before that. Talabani arrived on a Thursday.The article said on Saturday it was going to “kick start” on Sunday for 4 days. The vital part of that process is that he went there to start it…no one can disprove it and everyone in they know and intel said the conference is going on. Another friend said they tried to postpone it and then they said it didn’t start. That’s the way Iraq does it…give you the truth and then take it back. I know they’re going to give me the truth first, then over the next 5 day period, they take it back. They started and Talabani would never have gone to Baghdad…he’s a Kurd and president of the Kurdistan region. They have 3 presidents in their country and one Prime Minister. The Kurds are very wealthy people and it’s more developed….he doesn’t like Baghdad at all…problems with Saddam Hussein…he made the US change the plans when they first set it up there because he refused to go there.

Chat: I’m going to go there..they’re the cradle of education and were the first that read and wrote. Most Christians don’t know that was part of Israel, but that was before Israel got in trouble. This is what God promised Israel….

Q: So has the conference ended?

A: They made Maliki get off his plight to …..and now he’s getting ready for Allawi to take his seat at the end of the NCSP. That’s going to give us Erbil and then Maliki will announce the government and we RV. Parliament Is telling the CBI to stop the currency (dollar) auction – then they’ll turn the money back down without the zero’s…Maliki knew he’d be confronted with this…Talabani was tired of him not paying his bills otherwise we’d be waiting to the middle of the year. The Kurds said they’d forego this process…they’re tired and want it done. We cannot come out of the conference without ERBIL – and HCL…Talabani was going to make an announcement the day before he left for Germany for surgery and abruptly left. All the initiatives were signed off by Talabani and that was given to Maliki and he said he wanted it solved: Erbil and HCL….which will give us the RV. And, if it doesn’t I guarantee you the Kurds will…and they know the rate…that the government wants to take in. They’re stuck at the old rate and they’re getting stuck. The minimum is 3.45 and they could be making a killing stuck with what they had 10 years ago. You can understand why Talabani is fit to be tied and mad. Through the grace of God I’m right…I haven’t missed a mark yet.

Q: I know that because of the Kurds, if they wanted to they could bust this open at 86 cents, but it appears they’ve been prolonging this as long as they can. I’ve heard or read that before they can go into the RV of what the IMF formula was, there’s a possibility of 90 days and then bump it up 2%.

A: That was garbage…they have no time limits. The Prime Minister and head of the CBI can usurp these people (Kurds) with their authority – Maliki has to have the ministers and open the budget. He’s ....?

Q: Is all this other talk, not being greedy or anything, but regards that this fictitious rumor of 10 or 26 cents, it doesn’t stand at least where they began at 3.22.

A: Absolutely - -it would be assinanine not to RI….we don’t need to go much further than that. If they don’t RV, they will RI – per the IMF. But the IMF doesn’t want them to do that because they’re allowing them 20% inflation from the last 10 years and want the people not to starve and give what they want. If the US didn’t invade them to get rid of their dictator, they would have had that money for themselves.

We need to hug and kiss everyone around us …praising God until this is through. We are part of history that will never be duplicated at this scale. Thank God for letting us participate. I used to trade – the IPO for facebook was projected to make 1,000 new millionaires. Think of this..Iraq projects that would happen with facebook’s introduction.

There’s nothing unusual about money flowing, so for Iraq to turn on their currency, the whole world will figure it out and for 2-3 million of us to become millionaires, that’s nothing. Near pittance (like the rich people say). Everyone be prayerful, thank God what He’s already given us.

Watch for replays and calls at DinarRecap

Email: **********************

Edited by TexasGranny
removed email address

Of all articles and all personal breakdowns...this BY FAR is the most compelling I have seen.

I have not seen this guys(?) writing before. Everything stated seems so very to the point.

I know we have all been very excited over the actions in Iraq this past few months. I have tried to be calm and not let my excitement get the better of me. It's exceptionally difficult to stay composed after this Q&A.

Those of you here at DV that have been members for several years (of Adam's site or/and others), has this guy got as much to him as he projects here?

This is going to make it very difficult to study this week. :drool:

Best wishes, everyone. Carrello, Zig, Red, Adam and mods, Yota, Bama, pink piggy, RodnStaff, Keep...sigh, everyone...I cannot wait to buy you all a drink in Vegas.

By the way, any of you use Google+? If you do, shoot me a message via my email link. Would love to add you all to my circles. MY DV CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!!!

Yes indeed. I have listened to this guy for a while. I am just glad he isn't with Fresh anymore. That guy gets in the way of what WangDang is trying to say. He seems reasonable, and also to have contacts...but doesn't count on them for everything. He has NEVER changed his stance about what he states. Very refreshing...

Of all articles and all personal breakdowns...this BY FAR is the most compelling I have seen.

I have not seen this guys(?) writing before. Everything stated seems so very to the point.

I know we have all been very excited over the actions in Iraq this past few months. I have tried to be calm and not let my excitement get the better of me. It's exceptionally difficult to stay composed after this Q&A.

Those of you here at DV that have been members for several years (of Adam's site or/and others), has this guy got as much to him as he projects here?

This is going to make it very difficult to study this week. :drool:

Best wishes, everyone. Carrello, Zig, Red, Adam and mods, Yota, Bama, pink piggy, RodnStaff, Keep...sigh, everyone...I cannot wait to buy you all a drink in Vegas.

By the way, any of you use Google+? If you do, shoot me a message via my email link. Would love to add you all to my circles. MY DV CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!!!

Hey I am always good for drink! ;) Especially free ones! :D

However I am curious who the hell is Wangdang.....I agree with you his/her information is compelling. Anybody that can give the background info would be cool. Are they from Iraq. I do appreciate the noted observation how Iraq tells us the truth one minute and takes it back in the next few articles. Pretty much my experience.

REPLY to: zigmeister

I heard HIM on People Invested with Fresh -- he was received instantly especially those who have been this investment for a year or so who have kept up with the articles and events. He has studied this stuff for about 6 years -- is X-military from Texas and I think he has 3 kids who have served in Iraq, one holds a high position, and all have been back several times.

He's a straight shooter, tells it like it is, and as far as I know, he's pretty right on. He dispels any and all rumor without hesitation and clears the air to those who have been misled. It is refreshing to hear speculation done according to facts and events that coincide with the mindset of the mid-easterner.

After being in this for over a year and a half, I feel like I've an historian of world affairs, the Iraqi war, an economist, a student of the bible and prophesy, a journalist, a debater, a communicator, a transcriber, and a detective who puts the pieces of the puzzle together based on hundreds of articles, conference calls, and happenings that all need to fit in one way or another....while sharing with friends and family what the dinar revaluation is all about. :D Besides that, we quickly learned who Maliki, Shabibi, Talabani, Najaraf, Allawi, CBI, IQD, WTO, UN Currency Exchange, Al Jazzera TV, and the names of the many "guru's" who claim to know the truth. I'M EXHAUSTED!!!

This is an exciting journey, even though it's taken far longer than ever expected....I've always said, it's like a movie...and WE'RE IN IT. Just stay grounded, do your due diligence, connect the dots, and don't listen to nonsense ...As wangdang says, it's all there for us to see...they're telling us what they're doing and we've been on course for the past 3 weeks. Also, he's not afraid to say he hasn't been wrong yet, and after hearing him several times, I don't doubt it.

THINK for yourself, and do your own research....it's an historical event we will never experience again! On the lighter side, here's a 1 minute clip that says it all ....

Edited by denaridori

REPLY to: zigmeister

I heard HIM on People Invested with Fresh -- he was received instantly especially those who have been this investment for a year or so who have kept up with the articles and events. He has studied this stuff for about 6 years -- is X-military from Texas and I think he has 3 kids who have served in Iraq, one holds a high position, and all have been back several times.

He's a straight shooter, tells it like it is, and as far as I know, he's pretty right on. He dispels any and all rumor without hesitation and clears the air to those who have been misled. It is refreshing to hear speculation done according to facts and events that coincide with the mindset of the mid-easterner.

After being in this for over a year and a half, I feel like I've an historian of world affairs, the Iraqi war, an economist, a student of the bible and prophesy, a journalist, a debater, a communicator, a transcriber, and a detective who puts the pieces of the puzzle together based on hundreds of articles, conference calls, and happenings that all need to fit in one way or another....while sharing with friends and family what the dinar revaluation is all about. :D Besides that, we quickly learned who Maliki, Shabibi, Talabani, Najaraf, Allawi, CBI, IQD, WTO, UN Currency Exchange, Al Jazzera TV, and the names of the many "guru's" who claim to know the truth. I'M EXHAUSTED!!!

This is an exciting journey, even though it's taken far longer than ever expected....I've always said, it's like a movie...and WE'RE IN IT. Just stay grounded, do your due diligence, connect the dots, and don't listen to nonsense ...As wangdang says, it's all there for us to see...they're telling us what they're doing and we've been on course for the past 3 weeks. Also, he's not afraid to say he hasn't been wrong yet, and after hearing him several times, I don't doubt it.

THINK for yourself, and do your own research....it's an historical event we will never experience again! On the lighter side, here's a 1 minute clip that says it all ....

Thanks for the reply denaridori and very helpful. I enjoyed the video clip, one of my favorite movies. It was even funnier when you put it with the context of the dinar.

I will be interested in more of wangdangs commentary in the future.

that is one of my favorite movie moments ever!! I always refer to it and no one ever seems to remember it! Perfect context relating to this investment!! Thank the lord for those of you that research this investment...allows me to go to work until the revalue, and still keep posted on what the heck is going on. I know I am so much more knowledgeable about Iraq and ME than I ever would be if I hadn't invested and wanted to follow this event.