Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not all Gurus are quiet! Hereeeeeees TerryK

bostonangler

* Ks_dad (TerryK / Bluedog Chat): The G.E.T. Team 2/5/12

February 5th, 2012 02:51 pm ·

Terryk Chat 1:00AM CST 2/5/12 [TERRYK] HEY HEY HEY ITS IT THE RATE LIKE 9.67 [jonjobe7] terryk when the cbi posts we will see it terryk over 10

[TERRYK] YEA SPOSE TO BE LIKE CLOSE TO 11 ON CBI SIDE 9.67 ON BANK SIDE BUT I WILL WAIT AND SEE IM STICKING TO 8.16 AND BE HAPPY [TERRYK] IM HEARING NOW 10.67 [jonjobe7] incredible

[TERRYK] PRETY EXCITING REALLY IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT WELL IM READY WHEN ARE WE TO SEE THIS BLUE MY GUY TOLD ME TUESDAY

[bluedog] terryk shabibi and saleh said to arab Bankers recently “in the fastest time possible” [TERRYK] WELL I LIKE THE FACT THAT KUWAIT IS NOT TIED TO IRAQ NOW

[bluedog] just a few days ago in the conference with all the arab nation Banks

[TERRYK] THAT THEY ARE TIED AND AGREE [bluedog] yes first article of its kind

Bluedog Chatting Further Down On Page

[TERRYK] IM ROLLING IN MY DINAR RIGHT NOW [TERRYK] BEFORE I HAVE TO SEND THEM OFF [TERRYK] I ALMOST BOUGHT A DE LARUE MACHINE [TERRYK] SO I SAID I DONT NEED IT [TERRYK] BUT IT WOULD BE NICE

[TERRYK] YEA THOSE HAVE THE COUNTERFEIT CAPABILITIES [TERRYK] AND THEY ALSO RUN ALL CURRENCIES YOU PUNCH IN WHAT YOU WORKING WITH [TERRYK] IT ADJUSTS [TERRYK] THIS ONE IS THE EL CHEAPO [TERRYK] LIKE A BILL COUNTER [TERRYK] FOR THE DINAR

Read more here.... If you dare!!!!

B/A

Terryk Chat 1:00AM CST 2/5/12 [TERRYK] HEY HEY HEY ITS IT THE RATE LIKE 9.67 [jonjobe7] terryk when the cbi posts we will see it terryk over 10

[TERRYK] YEA SPOSE TO BE LIKE CLOSE TO 11 ON CBI SIDE 9.67 ON BANK SIDE BUT I WILL WAIT AND SEE IM STICKING TO 8.16

He's got a wild imagination lol

• Upvote 1

-1 for dragging this crap over here.....if we wanted this garbage, we'd join their sites...

Lighten up, CO! If you don't want to read guru rumors, don't open the thread! If the forum is Rumors, SKIP IT!!!!

So tired of whiners. Just don't read what you don't wanna see! I skip all of the American politics threads! Sheesh... Doesn't take a college degree to figure this one out.

KK

-1 for dragging this crap over here.....if we wanted this garbage, we'd join their sites...

YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE...NO ONE FORCED YOU TO READ IT, YOU CHOSE TO CLICK ON IT IN RUMORS SECTION WHERE IT BELONGS!!

PLEASE RETHINK NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO ABUSE NEGITVE BUTTON!! ALOT OF US LOVE THESE STORIES.. LOVE THE CREATIVITY OF THEM

Edited by Crow

How can we shut these clowns up or make them accountable for the total crap that they spew??

Okie and his entire gang are the worst offenders! That is Okie, The 3 Animals, Tony TNT, Terry K, Freeway Bill, Cap1, and I probably missed a few. All of them are TOTALLY FULL OF CRAP!!!

These "GURU's" are all dinar dealers... OF COURSE!

Why would any one in their right mind continue to give BS news?

Each time they post some nonsensical POST they get people running in to buy more DInar.

Its targeting newbies. I wish someone had told me in the beginning.

It is REALLY DISGUSTING! Exposing them fo r who they are is the only cure.

I remember a while ago someone would post all the GURU BS. Each name etc.

Too bad we dont have a title or section which is called GURU NONSENSE... Or List of liars!

Okie and the likes would be listed and quotes and dates.

The newbie would be saved.

PEACE ALL AND HANG TOUGH... Each day we are closer.

How can we shut these clowns up or make them accountable for the total crap that they spew??

Okie and his entire gang are the worst offenders! That is Okie, The 3 Animals, Tony TNT, Terry K, Freeway Bill, Cap1, and I probably missed a few. All of them are TOTALLY FULL OF CRAP!!!

I agree.. I have foolishly been reading this crap for years but it has really gotten out of hand.. If we all united we might get a decent answer but too many followers are drinking the kool- aid and coming back for more..Desperation is the mother of gullibility ....