Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Chat with Adam on Feb. 8th,2012

cgbrown

2 questions: Do you think it possible for there to be any impact on the possibility of an rv due to terrorists or Iran being able to stockpile dinar at its current value? And ive heard that a few people have had trouble buying dinar lately, do you think the market will suddenly dry up before an rv? Thanks in advance!

Hi and THANK you Adam.............A friend of mine told me that when the Dinar RV's to take it straight to the bank and cash in. She stated that if I wait it my devalue again in days. I heard that it will RV (possibly) again within days of the first. What is your take on this, and should I high tail it to the bank and NOT wait? Will it go up and down in value again?

Thanks a bunch!!!

Adam - HI!!

As to the article that you asked about, I think it's simply more smoke to keep the world "in the dark"...........

You had a video clip of a meeting posted on here, but nobody knew what they guys were saying, becuse it was in Arabic, and would NOT translate. The video was from 1/25/12...........and before it went into the archives, I had my nephew look at it for me. (He's studying Arabic and Farsi in college, to go along with his degree in Criminal Justice), since he'd like to be an FBI agent after he graduates. Anyway, he told me that the gist of the meeting was that Shabibi and al Saleh were having a news conference, with following discussions. During those discussions they stated that the revalue wouldcome suddenly, like Saddam had done it during his regime............and then they interviewed several other men in attendance, and the very last one they interviewed was Mudher (kinda frail-looking and wearing glasses.) He, himself had another financial press conference later. That, paired with the article today about Italy "lending" Iraq $500M, just goes to show that the IMF is in stealth-mode about this.

Now -- to a ? for your chat............WITH the IMF in stealth-mode, and the current global economy, would you foresee this happening somewhat sooner than they are trying to make us believe? Based on UNSC rulings, the Capter VII does not have to be lifted before the RV.........it is better to have it RV and THEN lift Chapter Vii. Plus, the UNSC reviews them on almost a monthly basis, to see where they stand on their outstanding debt.........THAT'S where they got the idea of paying off Kuwait through investments.......

Thanks! :twothumbs:

Adam Thanks for all you've done. My question is: my wife and I are completely into this investment together but I presently have the VIP/Platinum certificate and we can't really afford to add her even with the generous discounts you have offered. If I were to DIE (god forbid) would she still be able to contact Sara to still cash in in B? Or stating it differently what is the advantage to a couple to having 2 memberships? Crazy but was just thinking about that.

Thanks in advance.

Good morning Adam and Thank you for all you do for us. My question reference to auction sales first 4 days sales total $67,102,000, they been doing at least 5 times those figures per day. Some one had said they needed at lease 50 million per day just pay expenses. Also heard every day budget not finished cost them 230 million per day, don't know how true . At this rate inflation go through the roof so how long do you think they continue operating if these item continue daily before the ecominal status tears down everything Shabibi has been doing. If Iam way off basis please explain Thank you.

good moring all !!!!!!! all dinarians everywhere ,,,,,, adam ---- with the syrian and iran strive going on and iraq right in between ,,,the u.s.dollar being bought up by both iran and syria through iraq !!!! would it serve a better purpose too get rid of dollar and revalue dinar and make the dinar sought after as badly as the u.s.dollar ,,,,, as too the currency aution going down low dollar sales low ,,,then sky rocket back up a little ,,,,, seems like a great opening for the dinar too revalue and make a big gain on sales going out and coming back into country from all big number sales ???? your thoughts if you would ;) ------------->

Hello Adam,

Just got done with the big game and now for a pause, sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been here following your every word on DV.com since Jan 2009 in the back ground and then as a VIP member since October of 2009 with out changing my name even once unlike others on here have done. I am one that that is brutaly honest but I still insist on being gracious to others.

Adam. almost every week since day one I or we have heard the same thing about why the IQD will RV sometime real soon, but yet 2, 3 years or more have gone by with the same results. Forget about the HCL, Chapter7, Kuwaitt , and the same ole stuff, what HARD INFO do you have that is fresh and new that would indicate an RV is just around the corner, like in the next 1 to 2 months.

Thanks for all you do to keep us informed.

[ADAM: THIS IS THE BEST ASKED QUESTION TO DATE!]

I agree.....I think it's the only question that needs to be asked....IMO

Hello...Are you still as excited about all that's occurring as you were? Sometimes it sounds like we are days to only hours away from an RV...then the next day gives us information that we are still months to years from an RV. Have you any other great ideas for an investment that doesn't create schizophrenia? I think we should call this the Dr Jeckle/Hyde Investment . I'm mostly kidding, but would like for something to happen like everyone seems to think or says it should.(as everyone else would too, I'm sure) :huh:

Many Thanks for all you do.

Yes please give details of why you thought it would be this weekend. I'm sure you have many sources, but they were obviously wrong. Thanks Adam & God bless!

Adam please delete my question. It was stupid and well thought out. Sorry