Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Chat with Adam on Feb. 8th,2012

cgbrown

Let me start this off: Would like your opinion on this article.

February 4, 2012

Iraq wants Kuwait to repay debts through investments

03/02/2012

Baghdad, 3 February (aknews) – the Iraqi Government announced Friday, wished to resolve and close the file of Kuwaiti debt through the implementation of investment projects for Kuwaiti companies in Iraq.The adviser said the President's Office to the Ministry of Mary boss news agency of Kurdistan (aknews) that "Iraq wants to close the file of Kuwaiti debt through the implementation of investment projects in the next phase. "The President added that "Iraq hoped Kuwait help break item VII during 2012 and this will be discussed in detail with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki during his forthcoming visit to Kuwait to be convened by the end of March.

"The Iraqi Government announced Sunday that exit Iraq from Chapter VII, which would be in June, the Security Council depends on the position of Kuwait towards three important files is the issue of missing Kuwaitis and archive, as well as the issue of the demarcation of the border between the two countries.The President noted that "Kuwait want to extend new relationships based on sharing common economic and commercial interests between the two countries and to forget the past era and help Iraq out of item VII".The Security Council had decided in mid-January of last year, a unanimous vote on three resolutions concerning the lifting of the embargo on Iraq on import nuclear materials for peaceful purposes, and to cancel oil-for-food programme, and also extended the immunity for awards that were imposed under section VII until the end of June.From: Jafar Alunan, pen: Parwan as Yusuf

My link

Read more:

Do you think the RV will be delayed until June :( , waiting on the Chapter 7 release or could it possibly happen at the end of March? :D

Hi Adam! Hope you and everyone had a great Superbowl weekend.

Any changes since the last Chat that you would like to make, or the feelings you had at that time, on the following statement you made when you made it?

"[Adam Montana] If they vote the HCL in today or tomorrow, then we are YES within days! If not, we are at least a week out. (That's my opinion. If they surprise me on Sunday I won't be mad!!! ) "

Mahalo and Aloha ke Akua!

Read more:

Adam, is there any possibility that Iraq can force the RV cash-in on their soil only; or will they have to use the global banking/market system to accomplish this? It seems to me with Eletronic technology there is no way they can do a land based sovereign soil RV... just askin...

Adam - Being rather new to this whole dinar thing I've been trying to update myself on stuff. One thing I heard on an audio from quite some time ago was that you indicated there could very well be a 70% tax on our profit here in the states. Is that true? Is it a law already? Or is it just speculation at this point. I'm excited about the potential of this investment but struggling to learn everything that should be learned. Thanks for your help!

Hello Adam,

Just got done with the big game and now for a pause, sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been here following your every word on DV.com since Jan 2009 in the back ground and then as a VIP member since October of 2009 with out changing my name even once unlike others on here have done. I am one that that is brutaly honest but I still insist on being gracious to others.

Adam. almost every week since day one I or we have heard the same thing about why the IQD will RV sometime real soon, but yet 2, 3 years or more have gone by with the same results. Forget about the HCL, Chapter7, Kuwaitt , and the same ole stuff, what HARD INFO do you have that is fresh and new that would indicate an RV is just around the corner, like in the next 1 to 2 months.

Thanks for all you do to keep us informed.

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam! Thanks for taking time to do this chat each week. It really helps as we process news articles that we read throught the week to come to the chat and get your thoughts on what's going on. My question is this, you have mentioned multiple times in the past that you are not a rate and date guy but that you tend to look for "windows" of opportunity for an RV. Do you think we are in a "window" right now or do you think we are looking at mid year when the UN revisits the chapter VII issue with Iraq?

Good morning Adam hope all is well with you today sir: the question i have is the dinar each one of us has here in the US, will the cash in places that we choose turn in the dinars to the US Treasury first or will they be sent directly to Iraq for disposal and give us some updates if you haven't already. Thanks for keeping a common sense chat with us.

ADAM! How the hell are you, :D Good I hope, just wanted to check on you and make sure you are alright. I'm sure you get pretty exhausted trying to keep all of us informed. So for that we thank you and hang in there.

God bless and have a great day.

Hi Adam! Hope you and everyone had a great Superbowl weekend.

Any changes since the last Chat that you would like to make, or the feelings you had at that time, on the following statement you made when you made it?

"[Adam Montana] If they vote the HCL in today or tomorrow, then we are YES within days! If not, we are at least a week out. (That's my opinion. If they surprise me on Sunday I won't be mad!!! ) "

Mahalo and Aloha ke Akua!

Read more:

Yes please give details of why you thought it would be this weekend. I'm sure you have many sources, but they were obviously wrong. Thanks Adam & God bless!

Adam, a friend posed the following question to me and wanted to get your opinion:

Can Iraq simply redenominate by raising the 000's which would reduce the currency , then revalue to a greater than usd value. example:

1) 25k note = 25 dinar, revalue to $1usd= $25,

This would dedollarize Iraq, lower the currency and keep speculators like us from gaining windfall wealth.

Thank you

Adam, I appreciate all the time and effort you are spending in preparing investments after the RV. However, how secure are the opportunities as compared to a standard investments in an adviser managed portfolio? Those investments have a potential to "go south" as do most investment. Will your suggested investments be more secure? Or less secure?

Hello Adam,

Just got done with the big game and now for a pause, sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been here following your every word on DV.com since Jan 2009 in the back ground and then as a VIP member since October of 2009 with out changing my name even once unlike others on here have done. I am one that that is brutaly honest but I still insist on being gracious to others.

Adam. almost every week since day one I or we have heard the same thing about why the IQD will RV sometime real soon, but yet 2, 3 years or more have gone by with the same results. Forget about the HCL, Chapter7, Kuwaitt , and the same ole stuff, what HARD INFO do you have that is fresh and new that would indicate an RV is just around the corner, like in the next 1 to 2 months.

Thanks for all you do to keep us informed.

[ADAM: THIS IS THE BEST ASKED QUESTION TO DATE!]

With a freshly revalued 1:1 dinar that is traded internationally, they could effectively exchange it for USD from many different sources around the planet, no?

You are correct fnbplanet! That's an excellent and interesting point. I like the way you think. Sorry Adam didn't mean to hijack your thread. :D

Yes please give details of why you thought it would be this weekend. I'm sure you have many sources, but they were obviously wrong. Thanks Adam & God bless!

Think about what you are asking....he did not say it would happen this weekend. Just read it slowly. This is a waste of a question to ask him.

Could you clarify the importance (as you briefly touched on it last week) of NOT reading into the auctions too much? It appears people are going nuts regarding the new regulations that have caused the auctions to go very low and slowly build back up again and how it "has" to mean an RV. To me it is very clear that they are protecting their money from Iran because that is of the utmost importance in their country right now. To many people in this investment, they go crazy watching the auctions like a hawk, when IMO the laws are way more important to watch as they are read and passed than the auctions. Your opinion?

Adam. Just listened to Larry Edelson's ' The Great Betrayal of 2012" . Sounds very scary and if this is a truism and the Juan becomes the World Reserve Currency will we be able to convert our dinars to Chinese yuan in B. Just asking and if this is not a viable question I apologize in advance. Thanks anad GoooooRrrrrrVvvvvvv

Hi Adam. Just like everyone else has said, "Thank you for all you do." Somehow, in this case, it seems so inadequate..but it is sincere.

As I understand it Iraq is to host a Financial Conference/Summit in March. Does it make any sense, & with Iraqi sense of Honor, for them to host such an activity with a currency with no value?

That leads directly into question 2.

Do you think they will host or cancel? If they Host wouldn't that dictate an RV this month?

Be well, Adam.

Hi Adam. How much trust should we put into the Warka Bank of Iraq. I understand that you have dinars in the Warka Bank, so apparently you trust them to some degree, do you honestly believe after the RV Warka will be on the up and up when it comes to making transactions with this bank; like we normally do here in the US, since Warka is in Iraq and ran by unstable minds (not all), how deep is your trust and how should we?