Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok Someone .............

Nakida

parliamentary foreign next March

05/02/2012 13:57

Sunday, February 5, 2012Welcome To Going Global East Meets West ...

Link .. Conferences and Events for February, March, and April 2012 ...

Posted by kel at 11:59 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Labels: Conferences and Events

Financial debt of Iraq seeks to restore parliamentary foreign next March (That's in 3 weeks..:)

05/02/2012

Financial debt of Iraq seeks to restore parliamentary foreign next March

Baghdad, the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of representatives, Sunday, they work in cooperation with the Ministry of finance to recover Iraq debts at March next March.

She is a member of the Committee for Kurdistan Risalat Najib News (aknews) that "the parliamentary Finance Committee is currently working to recover Iraq's funds during the month of March next, host Director public debt in the Ministry of finance for information necessary to begin a project to recover Iraqi funds abroad and at home as soon as possible."

Najib added that "the Ministry of finance will be instrumental in managing the process of recovery of funds where all their efforts and capabilities will be in command, with the parliamentary Financial Committee will oversee the project", noting that "Iraqi funds abroad endangered owing to delays in recovery and in finding appropriate means to protect them."

Najib called "a financial equivalents for Iraq funds will be whistle-blowers stolen or constituency alienation of others if abroad or at home", stating that "the question of indebtedness is not only material, but a question of political manipulation and tug in international ocean."

Iraq says that it has evidence that the money belonged to the former regime has been converted to a number of States with pseudonyms such as the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

This post was on GoingGlobal east meets west.....................................what in the hell does this mean? lol.........................Do we wait for March for them to CONSIDER the Rv? ARGH.........

Translated original article

Edited by TexasGranny
added link so topic could stay in news

this is stating that by march all lost and un-recoverable funds should be dealt with ,,,nothing in line of r.v. {i.m.o} but hoping the r.v. is this month and that will finance the operation of getting the lost items they are looking for

I think it means Iraq believes that the Former Regime had money in other countries, whether it was in Bank Accounts or Liabilities owed to them, and the Ministry of Finance will be in charge of recovering those Funds. And will be relying in part on Whistle Blowers to let them know about those accounts.

-

Thank you for that!!!! Reading and reading and more reading.............still learning lol...........still trying to figure out why people are thinking this Monday/Week. This is actually the first time I have seen people on THIS site this excited............pretty reliable/real site............love it

I think it means Iraq believes that the Former Regime had money in other countries, whether it was in Bank Accounts or Liabilities owed to them, and the Ministry of Finance will be in charge of recovering those Funds. And will be relying in part on Whistle Blowers to let them know about those accounts.

-

Your exactly right, we blow up alot of the records that showed where this accounts were, location of the banks and so forth when we bombed his palaces,,,,go figure

Thank you for that!!!! Reading and reading and more reading.............still learning lol...........still trying to figure out why people are thinking this Monday/Week. This is actually the first time I have seen people on THIS site this excited............pretty reliable/real site............love it

Its the coffee + positive attitudes on the outcome of this. :lol:

-

Yes, your synopsis is correct. Great mod! My question is who are they blaming for putting the accounts in fictitious names, us or Saddam? Not sure.

parliamentary foreign next March

05/02/2012 13:57

Sunday, February 5, 2012Welcome To Going Global East Meets West ...

Link .. Conferences and Events for February, March, and April 2012 ...

Posted by kel at 11:59 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Labels: Conferences and Events

Financial debt of Iraq seeks to restore parliamentary foreign next March (That's in 3 weeks..:)

05/02/2012

Financial debt of Iraq seeks to restore parliamentary foreign next March

Baghdad, the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of representatives, Sunday, they work in cooperation with the Ministry of finance to recover Iraq debts at March next March.

She is a member of the Committee for Kurdistan Risalat Najib News (aknews) that "the parliamentary Finance Committee is currently working to recover Iraq's funds during the month of March next, host Director public debt in the Ministry of finance for information necessary to begin a project to recover Iraqi funds abroad and at home as soon as possible."

Najib added that "the Ministry of finance will be instrumental in managing the process of recovery of funds where all their efforts and capabilities will be in command, with the parliamentary Financial Committee will oversee the project", noting that "Iraqi funds abroad endangered owing to delays in recovery and in finding appropriate means to protect them."

Najib called "a financial equivalents for Iraq funds will be whistle-blowers stolen or constituency alienation of others if abroad or at home", stating that "the question of indebtedness is not only material, but a question of political manipulation and tug in international ocean."

Iraq says that it has evidence that the money belonged to the former regime has been converted to a number of States with pseudonyms such as the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

This post was on GoingGlobal east meets west.....................................what in the hell does this mean? lol.........................Do we wait for March for them to CONSIDER the Rv? ARGH.........

I didn't see the link in here. Did you post it? Thanks

"recovering funds abroad". does this include all the dinar that many hold ?

I think that they might be talking about long lost accounts that the former regime had worldwide and are not traceable at the present time since most likely most of those records were destroyed during the war by the regime to keep them secret. In our case, we paid US Dollars, here and abroad for Dinars so directly or indirectly, those Dollars are in Iraq's hands so they could not demand our Dinars without just compensation. JMMHO. GLTY and All. Go RV.

I think that they might be talking about long lost accounts that the former regime had worldwide and are not traceable at the present time since most likely most of those records were destroyed during the war by the regime to keep them secret. In our case, we paid US Dollars, here and abroad for Dinars so directly or indirectly, those Dollars are in Iraq's hands so they could not demand our Dinars without just compensation. JMMHO. GLTY and All. Go RV.

Thank you for that insight. As you mentioned last, by calling in our dinar, that was what I was sort of hinting at, that in order to go about this ,that they may RV to get them back but I think what you said prior is most likely the case.