Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Guru Posting for 36 hours

Docneose

2-5-2012 Guru Freeway Bill As many other intel providers, I will not be posting anything for the next 36-48 hours.

2-5-2012 Guru Cap1 I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANYMORE. Will talk...

tomorrow [sunday] night. ALL IS FANTASTIC.

Could all of our gurus have finally been shamed into shutting up? Nah, it's just a matter of time until they start up again.

2-5-2012 Guru Freeway Bill As many other intel providers, I will not be posting anything for the next 36-48 hours.

I saw that over there to. Pretty amazing. Maybe it is just another clever attempt to create immediate urgency to buy more dinar before it's to late, or maybe they think people will beg them to come back. Either way quite lame, but somehow creative. I'll give them thumbs up for the attempt :twothumbs:

Read more: httpxxxxsite.

While all I ever view these guys is for comic relief. Also in case your not aware, it's against site policy to post links to other sites.

pp

Since this came from a guru ... I don't believe it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: They must be getting together for a toka party so they can invision the next round of crap to oooose out of their brain. This way they can all have the same story and seem that much more believable. The old "get enuf people to say the same stupid thing then it must be real trick."

They are probably trying to get a story together they all can kind of agree on as to why the rv didn't occur. It was kind of funny the other day I was

curious about the chat at Okies and signed up to log in. I asked if there was any hard evidence that the rv had occurred. The answer was when

the rate 'drops in'. I expressed that the rv is when the rate changes. I asked about last August when Okie called the rv and was told not to bring that kind of intel around. Bulldog jumped on, told me I needed to look up and see the light and left. Then I was booted. Wow is all I can say.

Thank You Freetard Bill And Now For At Least The Next 36 Hours - Here's Ur Sign .....

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Picture

Smart money says the will still be posting!

Just more of their drama hype........

They are trying to create the illusion that there is something mysterious going on....

Hush

Shhhhhhh don't make a sound.

Don't ya here the train a coming into the station ?

Quad B)

Do us all a favor and extend your no posting for 36 to 48 months, please.

I view most all of these so called gurus as bad fabricaters at best. These are the type of people that can be told any kind of rumor and will run with it. My question is are most of these people short?

Short? Why? I am short, but I'm not a guru, so I fail to see the connection.

I view most all of these so called gurus as bad fabricaters at best. These are the type of people that can be told any kind of rumor and will run with it. My question is are most of these people short?

Not letting this one go! So, you have an aversion to short people do you. Well, that should win you lots of friends. Since you seem to think short people are less intelligent, have less integrity, are not as honest, one would have to ask - how tall are you and what does that have to do with anything?

My Grandmother (God rest her soul) was not 5' tall, neither was her Mother or her GrandMother. However they were strong women that maintained their home, raised their children, and helped their husbands with the farm chores. My Father was only 5'6 and never used his height as a crutch. He never had an enemy and was loved by everyone for his humor and generosity. None of the members of my family (all of them in the "short" category) have ever been considered loud mouthed, overbearing, or braggards. Your statement is offensive to me as I also am not quite 5' tall, but I'll lay odds that I can outwork you any day of the week and I'll be 70 years old this year. BTW, that's not bragging - I do it quite often. :angry: