Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guess...... its been 10 days

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on, Bro.....

Excited allright... He never told us whatever happened to his cashing in buddy coming back to the States from Iraq to begin wth.....

Yep and make sure it's indeed Red Bull and NOT Brown Bull.

I know, my Friend... can get really difficult and confusing at times.. And certain posts do not help at all... They screw it up even more....

Now, coming to your question... No, it didn't ( RV) yet.

DAMN IT!

***///

Nice of you to come out and make fun of tourrettes... ain't you just the one!

And now you unleash an entire anti-military diatribe of crap because you're related to military personnel you believe to be inferior?!

You're a real piece of work.

Join the fun, get the joke, or get lost!

Randalln knows the score around here and comes here for it by choice.

You are NO peer of mine, nor of anyone else w/ a grain of sense.

Get over your self-righteous self, you're startin' to stink like a liberal.

***///

Another one w/ a mind of his own....

Everybody including KEEP got the joke but you 2 idiots!

Get the joke, join in the fun or get lost!

Um, not even close to making fun of someone stricken with tourettes syndrome Clearly the metaphor was lost on you Sarge.

I actually stated I am more than a relative of service members, just not Corp, yet that seems lost as well. Regardless, anyone who serves would never be considered inferior by me, I know better. not even your oafish self. Nothing in my purvue is anti military , anti American, or further from the truth. I am however "anti over the top rudeness" and anti- stupid. I don't suffer fools very well which is most likely why we are........ "oil and water"

Typical ad homminem though

Yet your penchant for misinterpratation or reading things that aren't there is amazing. Congratulations

Oh, yes and anyone who makes marginalizing comments about someone who claims sickness, especially of that type, if it is valid, is no joke.

Except to you and your pal...

Edited by waveone

***///

Dude - you're giving THIS advice to a guy who's screen name translates out to

"Keep Them Walking Funny"..?!

KEEP probably knows more and has had more women in one weekend than you'll

EVER in your weasly little rat-boy life!

Now take your little red(bull) wagon filled with regret and "collectibles" and go check into a facility somewhere.

Granny'll keep your Dinar in a nice little trust for ya...

Apprise us of your progress once you gain clarity and lucidity, we do care... no, really. ;)

***///

:lol::P:D ...!

It's just the normal noise in here, son.

You're time is comin'... when you get home and you aren't having THIS much fun, you call on Ol' Sarge...

I'll give you KEEP's number!

You guys can hang out and make prank calls to RANDALLN's phone and send him pictures of

the hot chicks ya'll will have sittin' on yer laps!

Stay safe and come home soon. America misses you!

Thanks Sarge! It is all in good fun. I don't take anything serious on this site. It's comical most of the time and somewhat entertaining when I surf the net. :lol:

Thanks Sarge! It is all in good fun. I don't take anything serious on this site. It's comical most of the time and somewhat entertaining when I surf the net. :lol:

***///

Exactly - and yer welcome! Neither did I 'til the big hammer fell today! I always figure you guys over there could use a laugh or two! Keep yer spirits up, son, won't be long now.

randalln is a disciple of OKIE. :)

hahaha I was around way before Okie ........

And i have thick skin

and im not that Ill .....i have been shot ,blown up in a IED, stabbed ,run over ,crashed in a cargo plane ,and fell out of a blackhawk on takeoff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and thats just the last 9 years ...you should have seen me in my super-cross days back in the 80's.....haha a little bit of spots and dirt in my lungs ant going to get me down .

so im not that sick .......but thanks for the concern everybody

But i do take affiance to being compered to Okie..........cz I know GOD......... on a personal level like my best friend ................. not a soap-box ,standup and follow me ,so i can see if he likes what i do LEVEL......so get it right ..........If you were to have a 1 on 1 conversation with the MAN and try to talk for me........... HE will shut you down .....HE knows i dont follow i lead......IN MY OWN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont require help.......

Edited by randalln

hahaha I was around way before Okie ........

And i have thick skin

and im not that Ill .....i have been shot ,blown up in a IED, stabbed ,run over ,crashed in a cargo plane ,and fell out of a blackhawk on takeoff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and thats just the last 9 years ...you should have seen me in my super-cross days back in the 80's.....haha a little bit of spots and dirt in my lungs ant going to get me down .

so im not that sick .......but thanks for the concern everybody

But i do take affiance to being compered to Okie..........cz I know GOD......... on a personal level like my best friend ................. not a soap-box ,standup and follow me ,so i can see if he likes what i do LEVEL......so get it right ..........If you were to have a 1 on 1 conversation with the MAN and try to talk for me........... HE will shut you down .....HE knows i dont follow i lead......IN MY OWN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont require help.......

Perhaps you should consider not sending out mixed messages then ? In one post you allude that you have cancer and in another you require breathing treatments. In still another IF memory serves correctly, you speak about the meds you're on. one side of the board defends you due to your comments regarding your condition and the other is berating you because of your erratic posts.

It would be advisable to consider the effect your words have before posting them on the board and creating an issue

So ,which is it friend? Your conflicting comments are perplexing now to say the least.

And yes Granny im doing fine just have a lot of breathing treatments ......Iraqi dirt is the S#!T.hahah....lots of us have lung problems now (but my smoking did not help )non filters since 13 years old (Thanks Don Johnson)

I did understand this part. As a former nurse I know what has happened inside of you. But I don't quite get the rest. Sorry. :blink: cdg