Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guess...... its been 10 days

I guess if you A___clowns go back and check my posts you will see i called this last month ....and told you when and how it would happen .........But i guess yall had lobster...... on the brain ...hahaha how is that working out for ya .......yall could not understand how they would collect all the dinar ....just place sanctions on the neighbors .......natural selection does the rest.........dont you wish you would have thought of that .......laugh.gif

What happened? Man I wish I could get high wih you guys! :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you would not know a good time if it hit you in the head ......i hope you do get some money out of this ....cz your still young......... and you need all the help you can get ........you should put down the video games and get a girlfriend ....it might do you some good life dont last forever .......and its alot more fun with a real person ...even you should be able to find one ...

***///

Dude - you're giving THIS advice to a guy who's screen name translates out to

"Keep Them Walking Funny"..?!

KEEP probably knows more and has had more women in one weekend than you'll

EVER in your weasly little rat-boy life!

Now take your little red(bull) wagon filled with regret and "collectibles" and go check into a facility somewhere.

Granny'll keep your Dinar in a nice little trust for ya...

Apprise us of your progress once you gain clarity and lucidity, we do care... no, really. ;)

What happened? Man I wish I could get high wih you guys! :lol:

***///

:lol::P:D ...!

It's just the normal noise in here, son.

You're time is comin'... when you get home and you aren't having THIS much fun, you call on Ol' Sarge...

I'll give you KEEP's number!

You guys can hang out and make prank calls to RANDALLN's phone and send him pictures of

the hot chicks ya'll will have sittin' on yer laps!

Stay safe and come home soon. America misses you!

Thanks for the update randalln, this week already looked interesting, now maybe more so. If all goes well i will be drinking toasts to dv members for their efforts here. I like red bull and vodka.. or red bull amd jager, but my body doesnt like either so much.. so ill be sticking to bourbon or real beer lol.

For the ney sayers, yes it does seem a bit like rambling.. but, i think reading between the lines might be in order for some. I remembered what he was talking about at least.

Hi Randall-I can't say that I can decipher a lot of what you post, but good to see you back again and have been praying for your health. God Bless. Thanks for the info.

***///

I'll see your prayer and up it 2 candles in the Cathedral of my choice.

This RANDALLN is a child of God and cries out for loving support from a Higher Power.

Let's help him out. He may look like a weasly rat boy, but he is one of God's creatures after all.

***///

Now take your little red(bull) wagon filled with regret and "collectibles" and go check into a facility somewhere.

Apprise us of your progress once you gain clarity and lucidity, we do care... no, really. ;)

***///

You're time is comin'... when you get home and you aren't having THIS much fun, you call on Ol' Sarge...

You guys can hang out and make prank calls to RANDALLN's phone and send him pictures of

laugh.giflaugh.gif

... did somebody say "Red Bull"??? Link: http://www.redbullai...021242857873001

I met this pilot (Matt Hall) in N.C. one time when he was testing out some planes.. just goes to show what a little Red Bull in your system will help you accomplish! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

***///

***///

Wow nothing like tourette- stupid commentary huh Sarge? Clearly your comments leave alot to be desired in terms of compassion, much less descretion. Although compassion and descretion aren't usually applicable qualities attributed to a Marine. If, in fact you are one.

Most jarheads I encounter always possess more bravado then they do sense. The programming seems to have that effect. Oh and for the record, I am speaking from a GI's perspective and experience. A familial one as well. I have two uncles and two cousins who are Marines. I say "are" because there is no such thing as Ex in their vocabulary . My love and admiration for each of them has influenced me greatly, yet I see the polarization in each of them . One of my uncles is still as gung -ho as when he was in Vietnam , the other is much more circumspect and reserved because of the death and destruction he witnessed. My point is, before anyone wishes to spew about my lack of respect I am speaking as a peer, as well as experience, though I did not choose the Corp.

Sounds like you're a huge fan of Keeps too which is no surprise. Birds of a feather and that sort of thing. In terms of whatever you presume his prowess, I find that questionable along with your judgement. For instance I could claim to be Emperor of the Universe, but without hard proof, the claim is meaningless. It's been my experience that people who truly "got the goods" aren't compelled to spew and let everyone know.Their actions and ability speak for themselves. Those that don't or exhibit either........do.

So, as far as Keep is concerned his contributions in the LOP theory of this investment are a bit narrow, but well thought out and reasonable. His demeanor and treatment of people on the other hand, while noteworthy, leaves alot to be deisred.

As far as our friend Randallin is concerned , unless he is a totally wacked out poser, his comments on their face are telling. IF in fact he is suffering from cancer and receiving breathing treatments the reason for his seemingly disjointed and erratic post quality should be obvious. That is IF you possess any hint of the intuitive sense and compassion. IF he was over in The Box and served in say artillery, or some support capacity, his ailments could be a result of DU exposure. Considering that cancer in the respiratory system is quite lethal, the medication would create certain motor skill challenges and hinder the thought processes.

So IF he is as he says , at least he has an excuse.......

Wow nothing like tourette- stupid commentary huh Sarge? Clearly your comments leave alot to be desired in terms of compassion, much less descretion. Although compassion and descretion aren't usually applicable qualities attributed to a Marine. If, in fact you are one.

Most jarheads I encounter always possess more bravado then they do sense. The programming seems to have that effect. Oh and for the record, I am speaking from a GI's perspective and experience. A familial one as well. I have two uncles and two cousins who are Marines. I say "are" because there is no such thing as Ex in their vocabulary . My love and admiration for each of them has influenced me greatly, yet I see the polarization in each of them . One of my uncles is still as gung -ho as when he was in Vietnam , the other is much more circumspect and reserved because of the death and destruction he witnessed. My point is, before anyone wishes to spew about my lack of respect I am speaking as a peer, as well as experience, though I did not choose the Corp.

Sounds like you're a huge fan of Keeps too which is no surprise. Birds of a feather and that sort of thing. In terms of whatever you presume his prowess, I find that questionable along with your judgement. For instance I could claim to be Emperor of the Universe, but without hard proof, the claim is meaningless. It's been my experience that people who truly "got the goods" aren't compelled to spew and let everyone know.Their actions and ability speak for themselves. Those that don't or exhibit either........do.

So, as far as Keep is concerned his contributions in the LOP theory of this investment are a bit narrow, but well thought out and reasonable. His demeanor and treatment of people on the other hand, while noteworthy, leaves alot to be deisred.

As far as our friend Randallin is concerned , unless he is a totally wacked out poser, his comments on their face are telling. IF in fact he is suffering from cancer and receiving breathing treatments the reason for his seemingly disjointed and erratic post quality should be obvious. That is IF you possess any hint of the intuitive sense and compassion. IF he was over in The Box and served in say artillery, or some support capacity, his ailments could be a result of DU exposure. Considering that cancer in the respiratory system is quite lethal, the medication would create certain motor skill challenges and hinder the thought processes.

So IF he is as he says , at least he has an excuse.......

Agreed. Well said.

WTF?!?! blink.gif

Right on, Bro.....

LOL, if the +'s worked, I'd give you one just for your priceless reaction to that! Yeah...WTF indeed.

Still, good to see someone excited...um...that post was excited, right?

Excited allright... He never told us whatever happened to his cashing in buddy coming back to the States from Iraq to begin wth.....

Someone needs to put down the vodka and redbull.....

Just try redbull by itself once in a while....or at least when you post! Thanks!! laugh.gif

Yep and make sure it's indeed Red Bull and NOT Brown Bull.

I.. don't... Get it!!!! Did it RV??? :blink:

I know, my Friend... can get really difficult and confusing at times.. And certain posts do not help at all... They screw it up even more....

Now, coming to your question... No, it didn't ( RV) yet.

Dont get upset....lol....we would just prefer a post that the thoughts and statements are in complete sentences and that you elaborate enough so that people actually know what the heck you are talking about!! You just pop up speaking as if we all just had a conversation with you earlier today on the phone.... laugh.gif

Lol! It's genus really... It's interactive mental art; one has a thought and word picture floating in their head prior to reading his posts... those thoughts and word pictures... react to the... short burst phrases... which changes the word pictures... and points the way to way to another word picture... but if you try to understand what his words mean as you read them... it would be like a painter un-painting a house... the clarity of his thought... is made bright as day... when one leans forward (mentally) and develops a thought and word picture in anticipation of... how those thoughts and word pictures are going to be changed by the next... short burst phrase...

It's easy enough once you get it but, Redbull and vodka makes the process much more entertaining...

GH

***///

Nice of you to come out and make fun of tourrettes... ain't you just the one!

And now you unleash an entire anti-military diatribe of crap because you're related to military personnel you believe to be inferior?!

You're a real piece of work.

Join the fun, get the joke, or get lost!

Randalln knows the score around here and comes here for it by choice.

You are NO peer of mine, nor of anyone else w/ a grain of sense.

Get over your self-righteous self, you're startin' to stink like a liberal.

Agreed. Well said.

***///

Another one w/ a mind of his own....

Everybody including KEEP got the joke but you 2 idiots!

Get the joke, join in the fun or get lost!

***///

Nice of you to come out and make fun of tourrettes... ain't you just the one!

And now you unleash an entire anti-military diatribe of crap because you're related to military personnel you believe to be inferior?!

You're a real piece of work.

Join the fun, get the joke, or get lost!

Randalln knows the score around here and comes here for it by choice.

You are NO peer of mine, nor of anyone else w/ a grain of sense.

Get over your self-righteous self, you're startin' to stink like a liberal.

***///

Another one w/ a mind of his own....

Everybody including KEEP got the joke but you 2 idiots!

Get the joke, join in the fun or get lost!

Sorry Sgt. I didn't get the joke either. I honestly think Rand has a problem and it has nothing to do with Red mixed with Vod. He's a good guy though. So go easy, huh?

Uhhhhh. sgtfuryuscz. I think Keep is married with a recent child if my memory serves me..could be wrong. Keep? If so, keep does your wife not mind you hanging out lots o women on the weekend? :lol:

***///

KEEP's on a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy! But he's a Great American who'd surely

make the time to help a returning Vet get back in the swing, I bet! :twothumbs:

Poor RANDALLN, I wasn't too hard on him, but it seems his little fan base is thinner-skinned than HE is! Waahhh...! :wacko: x2.

Sorry Sgt. I didn't get the joke either. I honestly think Rand has a problem and it has nothing to do with Red mixed with Vod. He's a good guy though. So go easy, huh?

***///

I stand corrected... :wacko: x3.

You heard these 3, ... We must, from this day forward, not react to Randalln in any way, shape or form.

No more RedBull, no more Vodka, no more gag shots, no more reacting to him.

He is ill and must be treated with kid gloves whilst here...

His fan base, TYRON/WAVE/BLUE have spoken!

Well, I have a lot of respect for Randallin, been lurking a couple o yrs around these parts. And.... I understood him. Read up guys and take it easy -life is tough enough without throwing a few jerks into the fray.....

***///

You know what opinions are like, everybody has one...

This is an open forum.

He knows the stakes.

Okay - this is becoming a bash fest and not against randalln but against each other - all of you take a break!

If you can't discuss something as adults, you will leave me no alternative but to close this thread. This is not

your first, second or third chance, IT IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!

As Bumper64 would say:

********************************PLAY NICE**********************************

Okay - this is becoming a bash fest and not against randalln but against each other - all of you take a break!

If you can't discuss something as adults, you will leave me no alternative but to close this thread. This is not

your first, second or third chance, IT IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!

As Bumper64 would say:

********************************PLAY NICE**********************************

***//

I hear ya, Granny - I'm all in! :wave: