Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guess...... its been 10 days

well there has surely been movement ......and we have not heard from Al Sader ....so i guess my friends where right ....they got there dinar back from the nabers ...and shut the border . hahaha..

They could not keep it any-longer a secret .....so now they will let it fly .....I have heard too things that might take place ....1st there may only be 45 days to exchange ...BS.... that will not happen again .It

went like that in 04 and the CPA still regret it ....now i understand that the CPA is not in-charge and that iraq is free and sovereign.....But they have been sovereign since 04 like i said for a long time ....but

the people in charge were put there by us ......So it will go down like we want ...

2nd that we the out-side may only get a fraction of what the exchange is .....this may be true ....but im happy with anything over 10cents and you should be to ...It is still posable for there to be a way to

get the even exchange if some of theses banks step up ......and do things fair .....(lets hope at-least one dose).....I would not suggest the black market ...(even if it looks like a good deal) there is alot of

counterfeit DOLLARS OUT THERE (not dinar)...and remember in a foreign country ie. Kuwait,Dubai, Jordan ......you have no rights ...I have bank accounts in too of them and they are saying that it will still

be reported to the international regulators ie. the IRS.....(there is a International agency that just checks large deposits in accounts IN ALL COUNTRIES even the caymans)....And you still can not get on a plane with millions of dollars ....(without a note

from your mom)..........I hope that this all goes well for us all ......I will add that the investment side has been adjusted already(for shears in the banks) so this may be it smile.gif

And yes Granny im doing fine just have a lot of breathing treatments ......Iraqi dirt is the S#!T.hahah....lots of us have lung problems now (but my smoking did not help )non filters since 13 years old (Thanks Don Johnson)tongue.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if you A___clowns go back and check my posts you will see i called this last month ....and told you when and how it would happen .........But i guess yall had lobster...... on the brain ...hahaha how is that working out for ya .......yall could not understand how they would collect all the dinar ....just place sanctions on the neighbors .......natural selection does the rest.........dont you wish you would have thought of that .......laugh.gif

well there has surely been movement ......and we have not heard from Al Sader ....so i guess my friends where right ....they got there dinar back from the nabers ...and shut the border . hahaha..

They could not keep it any-longer a secret .....so now they will let it fly .....I have heard too things that might take place ....1st there may only be 45 days to exchange ...BS.... that will not happen again .It

went like that in 04 and the CPA still regret it ....now i understand that the CPA is not in-charge and that iraq is free and sovereign.....But they have been sovereign since 04 like i said for a long time ....but

the people in charge were put there by us ......So it will go down like we want ...

2nd that we the out-side may only get a fraction of what the exchange is .....this may be true ....but im happy with anything over 10cents and you should be to ...It is still posable for there to be a way to

get the even exchange if some of theses banks step up ......and do things fair .....(lets hope at-least one dose).....I would not suggest the black market ...(even if it looks like a good deal) there is alot of

counterfeit DOLLARS OUT THERE (not dinar)...and remember in a foreign country ie. Kuwait,Dubai, Jordan ......you have no rights ...I have bank accounts in too of them and they are saying that it will still

be reported to the international regulators ie. the IRS.....(there is a International agency that just checks large deposits in accounts IN ALL COUNTRIES even the caymans)....And you still can not get on a plane with millions of dollars ....(without a note

from your mom)..........I hope that this all goes well for us all ......I will add that the investment side has been adjusted already(for shears in the banks) so this may be it smile.gif

And yes Granny im doing fine just have a lot of breathing treatments ......Iraqi dirt is the S#!T.hahah....lots of us have lung problems now (but my smoking did not help )non filters since 13 years old (Thanks Don Johnson)tongue.gif

You know ,bro, I'm putting you on my prayer list. I have no idea if this is your real name but God will know who I'm talking about. You posted for a long time and you really seemed to have knowledge of this investment and banking, etc. But lately you just don't make sense and ramble all over the place. I'm not slamming you at all. I have had plenty to overcome myself and someone had to pray for me. So, thats the best I can offer. I promise you that every day I will call your name in prayer and ask God to help you! I sincerely hope you can get a handle on life again. Please understand again...I am not throwing down on you. I want to help! Lord bless you!

Hey randalln - glad you're back even if I didn't understand half of what you wrote.

If you're at your Dad's, check out a post I made a few days ago - might help you out

I'd give you a plus to offset the negs but the systems broke so you'll get a pass

on this post - nobody can give you a neg.

:woot::woot::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I see all you lopster's are in one spot hahahaha dont you wish you would have sold wail you could .....now you dont have a chance ....so just wallpaper your houselaugh.gif

Someone needs to put down the vodka and redbull.....

Just try redbull by itself once in a while....or at least when you post! Thanks!! laugh.gif

Hey randalln - glad you're back even if I didn't understand half of what you wrote.

If you're at your Dad's, check out a post I made a few days ago - might help you out

http://dinarvets.com...ighting-cancer/

I'd give you a plus to offset the negs but the systems broke so you'll get a pass

on this post - nobody can give you a neg.

:woot::woot::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ya just read it ....my problem is my lungs ...not to much help for that just clean living ....so im going back to the Philippines ...retired .....maybe with some extra cash this week ....if not i......... have suitcases full of collectors items ....but i do know this it wont go past feb. the deadline was feb.1 they payed there first installment to the IMF $200,000,000 in dinar on the 2nd of feb. MOF auctions

Someone needs to put down the vodka and redbull.....

Just try redbull by itself once in a while....or at least when you post! Thanks!! laugh.gif

Dude you would not know a good time if it hit you in the head ......i hope you do get some money out of this ....cz your still young......... and you need all the help you can get ........you should put down the video games and get a girlfriend ....it might do you some good life dont last forever .......and its alot more fun with a real person ...even you should be able to find one ...biggrin.gif

Granny you got some hackers on you site hahaha .......they just wish they had a setup like mine .........

Action failed: <br />

<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: Unable to save result set in <b>/home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqlClient.php</b> on line <b>212</b><br />

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xml:lang="en" lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />

<meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache" />

<meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="no-cache" />

<meta http-equiv="Expires" content="Fri, 01 January 1999 01:00:00 GMT" />

<title>dinarvets.com Driver Error</title>

<style type='text/css'>

body,div,dl,dt,dd,ul,ol,li,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,pre,form,fieldset,input,textarea,p,blockquote,th,td { margin:0; padding:0; }

table { border-collapse:collapse; border-spacing:0; }

fieldset,img { border:0; }

address,caption,cite,code,dfn,em,strong,th,var { font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }

ol,ul { list-style:none; }

caption,th { text-align:left; }

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 { font-size:100%; font-weight:normal; }

q:before,q:after { content:''; }

abbr,acronym { border:0; }

hr { display: none; }

address{ display: inline; }

body {

font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif;

font-size: 0.8em;

width: 100%;

}

h1 {

font-family: arial, tahoma, "times new roman", serif;

font-size: 1.9em;

color: #fff;

}

h2 {

font-size: 1.6em;

font-weight: normal;

margin: 0 0 8px 0;

clear: both;

}

a {

color: #3e70a8;

}

a:hover {

color: #3d8ce4;

}

a.cancel {

color: #ad2930;

}

#branding {

background: #484848;

padding: 8px;

}

#content {

clear: both;

overflow: hidden;

paddin

Dude you would not know a good time if it hit you in the head ......i hope you do get some money out of this ....cz your still young......... and you need all the help you can get ........you should put down the video games and get a girlfriend ....it might do you some good life dont last forever .......and its alot more fun with a real person ...even you should be able to find one ...biggrin.gif

Dont get upset....lol....we would just prefer a post that the thoughts and statements are in complete sentences and that you elaborate enough so that people actually know what the heck you are talking about!! You just pop up speaking as if we all just had a conversation with you earlier today on the phone.... laugh.gif

THIS IS GETTING UGLY REAL FAST!!!:o I THINK :hug: ARE IN ORDER HERE FOR THE :confused: AND THOSE THAT JUST WISH TOO:shakehead: .....ILL GIVE :twothumbs: FOR YOU POSTING YOUR INTEL..THANK YOU AND I ALSO GIVE :twothumbs: FOR THE OTHERS POSTING THIER :twocents: WORTH...... I HOPE SOON WE ALL CAN :partyhat: AND IF OKIE AND COMPANY GET LUCKY AND THIER STORIES BECAME REALITY I WOULD NEED A :surgeon: TO REVIVE ME! I GOT THIS :bulb: TO TRY AND TURN THIS THREAD AROUND AND TRY AND MAKE IT :lol: BUT ITS TOO MUCH WORK, SO IM GOING BACK TO PLAYING BF3 AND ENJOYING MY BOOKERS!!! NIGHT ALL!

Dont get upset....lol....we would just prefer a post that the thoughts and statements are in complete sentences and that you elaborate enough so that people actually know what the heck you are talking about!! You just pop up speaking as if we all just had a conversation with you earlier today on the phone.... laugh.gif

Im not mad....i will even give you a good inside track on a stock option ......TBI will be offering a buyin before the end of the month under 17 per.......it will only last 20-30 days or till they reach there quota ....so sell your dinar for what ever it comes out at and buy in ...it was a great buyin in aug of last year at 1 to 1 ...and now that they have international backing it will go to 70 per. by the end of the year ......and that is a fact ..

Welcome back, Randall. Nice to see you posting again. Solumedrol worked great for my asthma, it's only available by injection, most likely. At least, as of 10 years ago...

Hope to see you more actively posting... Some of your posts are becoming pretty transparent to me now!

KK

Im not mad....i will even give you a good inside track on a stock option ......TBI will be offering a buyin before the end of the month under 17 per.......it will only last 20-30 days or till they reach there quota ....so sell your dinar for what ever it comes out at and buy in ...it was a great buyin in aug of last year at 1 to 1 ...and now that they have international backing it will go to 70 per. by the end of the year ......and that is a fact ..

TBI - NYSE

TrueBlue, Inc. (TrueBlue) provides temporary blue-collar staffing services. The Company’s brands include Labor Ready for general labor, Spartan Staffing for light industrial services, CLP Resources for trades, PlaneTechs for aviation and diesel mechanics and technicians, and Centerline for dedicated and temporary drivers. Its operations are all in the blue-collar staffing market of the temporary staffing industry and focus on supplying customers with temporary workers. :)