Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE SHALL SEE

kennyc

Pulled this over from another site, we shall see. For ALL the haters & neg pushers, this is a RUMOR

Author Unknown: I’m watching the news articles… and the articles out of Iraq are looking good.. they are have been very busy! I’m thinking Sunday, as their banking holiday, so the banks will be closed, they will announce on the big screen tv’s (there’s articles on these), they have been installing for the last 2 weeks all over Iraq. They will tell the citizens that their IQD is equal to or more than the USD, and that when the bank opens the next day, they need to turn their USD in. They will close the borders so that Iran and Syria wont be able to get to the citizens to trade their counterfeit IQD for the USD the citizens hold, because at this point, the citizens will KNOW that the IQD is better for them than the USD and happily hand it over. I could be wrong but there are too many articles supporting this. Security gaps being filled, Remaining ministry positions being filled, low currency auctions for the 2 days before a 3 day weekend, and NOW NO currency auctions ever again? HOW can the WHOLE country of Iraq operate on 7 million USD for 5 days? (IMO…. they arent!

Author Known and Deleted Despite a request that he repost it on the general forums he was too modest to do it, so not to waste a good thing – here it is. Thank you.

Shabs could really Pull the Trigger at any time.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so say they did this. Will we only have a very small window to cash in? On that same note...... where do you all plan on cashing in? I have the slightest idea where. Bank? Black-market? Lol

Im gonna say we have at least 30 days to cash in newbie. I would also shop around a little bit for rates &

spread. The BIG 4 are gonna be cashing in, maybe hook up with VIP (its up to you) also I understand Ali w/

Dinartrade is gonna have his shops up & running. We definatly have OPTIONS.

Don't get your hopes up gang!!! IMO there are still some things that need to be done before the RV. Hopefully, the bloc leaders, GOI, and parliament can tie up the loose ends over the next couple weeks. If that be the case, we will probably see the RV by the end of the month. Once again, this is just my opinion. But, everyone has one :)

Pulled this over from another site, we shall see. For ALL the haters & neg pushers, this is a RUMOR

Author Unknown: I’m watching the news articles… and the articles out of Iraq are looking good.. they are have been very busy! I’m thinking Sunday, as their banking holiday, so the banks will be closed, they will announce on the big screen tv’s (there’s articles on these), they have been installing for the last 2 weeks all over Iraq. They will tell the citizens that their IQD is equal to or more than the USD, and that when the bank opens the next day, they need to turn their USD in. They will close the borders so that Iran and Syria wont be able to get to the citizens to trade their counterfeit IQD for the USD the citizens hold, because at this point, the citizens will KNOW that the IQD is better for them than the USD and happily hand it over. I could be wrong but there are too many articles supporting this. Security gaps being filled, Remaining ministry positions being filled, low currency auctions for the 2 days before a 3 day weekend, and NOW NO currency auctions ever again? HOW can the WHOLE country of Iraq operate on 7 million USD for 5 days? (IMO…. they arent!

Author Known and Deleted Despite a request that he repost it on the general forums he was too modest to do it, so not to waste a good thing – here it is. Thank you.

Nothing to get excited about, its nothing more than a RUMOR no better than what Okie put out a few days ago :lol::lol:

Ok, so say they did this. Will we only have a very small window to cash in? On that same note...... where do you all plan on cashing in? I have the slightest idea where. Bank? Black-market? Lol

That's ridiculous, you can't cash in foreign currency at a market. Not even an Asian market.

Well, I sure wish they would do this thing this week as I am getting away to the mountains of N.C. next week for a few days of R+R. A decent RV and RSS is gonna buy a nice little place there to get away. I love the Mtns.. What does any of that have to do with this thread? Actually..........nothing. Funny what a few beers will make you reply too. :D

I like your reasoning; at least it's not guru-like exuberant hype. Agreed; the auctions, or lack of them moving forward, may be the lynch-pin to an RV.

Im gonna say we have at least 30 days to cash in newbie. I would also shop around a little bit for rates &

spread. The BIG 4 are gonna be cashing in, maybe hook up with VIP (its up to you) also I understand Ali w/

Dinartrade is gonna have his shops up & running. We definatly have OPTIONS.

IMO, the cash-in period will be longer than anyone of us thinks. Maybe measured in months, not days. Just a gut feel here.

theyve had the tv's there for awhile heard this like last year and they havent stopped the auctions they are just making peeps verify who they are and their credentials with tellers at the banks and alot of them cant and there isnt gonna be any 30 day window to cash in dont believe it that would cause so much havoc and mayhem